Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention (21581 Views)

Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by stuffs2002: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Shut up!!! Afonja skull miner

Learn to address me with respect as I am not a Southerner. That means I am a born to rule. You couldn't speak to me anyhow if you saw me in real life.

S/E are basically our SLAVES
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by TheChameleon: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

Tinubu will make a flawed speech and blame Ibos for reacting

Use sense for once. When has Tinubu ever blamed ibos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Goldmind1(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2022
I am Igbo, Ekwerenmadu should rot in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by MadamExcellency: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Why do Nairalanders comment on their sentiment instead of the merits and demerits of a post or article? Who did this to Nigerians?

This was the same way this forum sided with the US after Nigerian Lawmakers were arrested in the US on bogus criminal claims. I and just a few on this board questioned the US police report and the bogus allegations that were later found to be false.

Stop commenting on your frustrations. Stay on the topic.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2022
sad
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Upton: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:
An average S/E person never takes responsibility for their actions.

Ekweremadu is blaming EFCC for his arrest for organ harvest in the UK

Na why some people dey fail courses anyhow be this. Where in the article was this stated? He only said the letter written by EFCC is the reason for his travails/ he wasn’t granted bail at the London court. You said he is blaming EFCC for his arrest. Make una dey try read to understand, don’t read to troll.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by StoneLucifer: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
they are born criminals

They were taught to be criminals by your 1diotic father..Mugu!
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Zetty177x: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

Learn to address me with respect as I am not a Southerner. That means I am a born to rule. You couldn't speak to me anyhow if you saw me in real life.

I'm not from SE, but I defend them ....u said u were born to rule right? But your people will always loosen my trash bin bags that I have thrown in the dustbin to look for anything to sustain them. Anytime I throw neatly tied black bin bags, your boys will come and scatter it.. looking for valuables before the waste people collect them. I feel bad for ur people. SINCE U ARE BORN TO RULE, pls invest in your people. They have been neglected for too long. ....Because these ur people keep voting bad people, I no longer dispose of anything of value.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Nigerialabalaba: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Pimine: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

You suppose don get sense by now. This is how you know people wey no dey read. Just read headline and rush to comment.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Zetty177x: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2022
TheChameleon:

Use sense for once. When has Tinubu ever blamed ibos?

Use ur sense nau if u have. I'm reacting to what someone said too. Since when did Ibos blame others for their arrest
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Upton: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

Lol. Go give attention to your cows. It’s too early for this.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by VULCAN(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2022
What a foolish generalisation!

No highly intelligent person could type such.

stuffs2002:

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Freebills12: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
TheChameleon:
grin

Igbos will commit crimes and then blame you for arresting them.

Did EFCC force him to mine someone's kidney?

From Guyana to Fiji Islands to Guatemala to Philippines.

There's no jail in the world, you wouldn't find one.

In fact, United Nations is considering making their language the lingua franca ( official language) in prisons.

As stupid as your argument sounds, let me just reply you because you mentioned Igbos in a case of one person and you have generalised it there by committing a fallacy.
Is Ekweremmadu not as guilty as his wife? Why was his wife granted since July and he is still in detention? Hope you never read where EFCC admitted to have written to UK government with particular reference to Ekweremmadu's case. I hope you read where Ekweremmadu said that EFCC is the reason why he has not been granted bail like his wife! Learn how to read and understand. Never generalise one case...
Mind you I don't support Ekweremmadu... But your argument is too poor and depicts hatred you have for the Igbos.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by StoneLucifer: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

Yeah, your ancestors from history even ur father till date polishes our shoes, serves as may guard in our compound, we send them on errands, they supply us water in wheel barrows as meruwa, they clean our gutters and dig pits as bloody labourers. They will remain our slaves till d sun ceases to appear in d sky!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Instead of you to ask God for forgiveness and seek his face you're aportoning blames
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by TheChameleon: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

Use ur sense nau if u have. I'm reacting to what someone said too. Since when did Ibos blame others for their arrest

Quote that person directly if you have any brain matter.

Maybe your eyes are as dead as your brain which you seem to lack...isn't Ekweremandu blaming EFCC for his organ harvesting.

Let me guess... miracle center "graduate"?
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by seunak2016: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
That accusation by Ekweremadu was total bullucks. Nevertheless, I sympathise with him. He was only desperate to save his daughter, stuff every father or parent would do.
he's a cheat. trying to cheat the poor boy. why not offer someone 20m naira and you will see someone who will voluntarily donate his kidney but fooling someone in the name of I WANT TO HELP YOU IN UK then reach there only to harvest his organ by paying him peanuts. it shows his stingy and not sincere.

only God know how many decisions he had made as senate president that ruin this nation.

God is just punishing him and don't think he will leave that UK prison anytime soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by tfelicityk(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2022
The simple language of Nigeria rather oppositions na Buhari cause am...
Smiling...

He thought money can do it all for him. He didn't seek for God's Grace and Mercy when taking such steps.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Lionstep: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
they are born criminals

Olaniyi....well done oOoOO
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by symbianDON(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2022
He even tried to have put the blame on efcc....It would have been better if he had blamed tinubu
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Munamoqel: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Zetty177x:
Dear Nigerians pls vote for Peter Obi.
Let's try other hands. Yorubas have been ruling, Fulanis, Hausas and see where are after 62 years of independence. Are we happy? A Yoruba man was VP for eight years. And nothing to show for it. Let's try Ibo.
It's the turn of the EAST.
Thank you
the second Niger just finished by fashola a Yoruba man hypocrite
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Yankiss(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

You didn't read the piece at all. Jumping to conclusion is BAD and stereotyping a whole tribe in the process. Haba.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by IranianSea: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
That accusation by Ekweremadu was total bullucks. Nevertheless, I sympathise with him. He was only desperate to save his daughter, stuff every father or parent would do.
You sympathised with him for been desperate trying to safe his daughter's life while killing another man's son? Are you this daft? We are talking about kidney where every Human has two. Why can't he use his own? His wife? Remove one from the other child ? Or ask a family to help him with one ? Friends? You're really sick!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by mikaael(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Sundaycomputer:
Make him send us money so that will can come over to UK , and mass protesters for him,

I sale laptop fix laptop buy laptops 081. 39. 34. 7one 7. 9

Fix your English first.....it's so poor
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin This man is in for a long ride, that's not ending anytime soon.By the way,is his daughter still looking for a free kidney donor? If so,let her keep foolishly dreaming.No sensible Nigerian would donate his or her kidney for nothing,in these Buharien hard times.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Equation89(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

My friend don't generalise.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by samdaisi: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Please stop blaming the man for not buildings any hospital in his region, don't forget that the man is not from south West that embrace development, he is mistakenly come out from the region that hate progress where Ipob miscreants rule as a king
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Jostoman: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:

One person, 40 properties, yet could not build a single standard hospital that he too can attend for his people. God cannot be mocked
how many standard hospital did lagos landlord build in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) / Nigerians Celebrate SEGALINK As Efforts On #ENDSARS Pays Off / Five Suspected Robbers Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.