Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention (21617 Views)

Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Jostoman: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2022
Once efcc mean you court judgement dey always fast most when you dont belong to their satanic apc.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by AntiTerrorist: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
That accusation by Ekweremadu was total bullucks. Nevertheless, I sympathise with him. He was only desperate to save his daughter, stuff every father or parent hardened criminal like Thiefnubuu would do.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by toujurs: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:
An average S/E person never takes responsibility for their actions.

Ekweremadu is blaming EFCC for his arrest for organ harvest in the UK
Don't mind the fool. Didn't you notice no southerner is even speaking up for him.the man is a greedy man.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Abi na EFCC wan chop the organ wey hin wan harvest ni?
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by TheChameleon: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

As stupid as your argument sounds, let me just reply you because you mentioned Igbos in a case of one person and you have generalised it there by committing a fallacy.
Is Ekweremmadu not as guilty as his wife? Why was his wife granted since July and he is still in detention? Hope you never read where EFCC admitted to have written to UK government with particular reference to Ekweremmadu's case. I hope you read where Ekweremmadu said that EFCC is the reason why he has not been granted bail like his wife! Learn how to read and understand. Never generalise one case...
Mind you I don't support Ekweremmadu... But your argument is too poor and depicts hatred you have for the Igbos.

Instead of foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog, why not calmly read my post?

Don't get angry or emotional if you don't understand my posts. They are meant for people who don't have microscopic IQ.

Just accept your fate and move on. Or get a brain transplant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by emmydee(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

Shut your dirty mouth there. What do you mean by “South East “? Nonsense!
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Jostoman: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2022
TheChameleon:

Don't get angry or emotional if you don't understand my posts. They are meant for people who don't have microscopic IQ.

trash
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by membranus: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2022
KingLennon:
Our politicians are all corrupt. Imagine one person having over 40 properties and another has over 100 cars. Another one has a bullion van loaded with stacks but yet the masses are suffering....

And so shall it continue, until we all arise and say "enough is enough", and so liberate ourselves from their covetousness.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by TheChameleon: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Jostoman:
trash

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Chukwumagordian: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

Not an average S/E person, say an average person.

Human beings are the same... Don't make it tribal...

Even Psychology has never classified human behaviors based on tribe
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Freebills12: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
TheChameleon:

Stupidity is when you can't argue with facts and numbers, but only resolve to use insults and name calling!
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by TheChameleon: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Stupidity is when you can't with facts and numbers, but only resolve to use insults and name calling!

Good. I am conducting a census. Brain transplant patient detected.

Next!

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Geeboy10(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2022
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/EFCC-protests-as-Ekweremadu-blames-commission-for-detention

Many people just go straight to comment just after reading headlines without taking time to reading the news itself.
From what I read, nowhere was it written that Ekweremadu blames EFCC for his detention in London. It's actually a different case entirely here in Nigeria where the EFCC is trying to forfeit about 40 of Ekweremadu's properties but accuses d EFCC of hiding d fact that Ekweremadu is in detention in London and not a good time bring this case up.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by deeva2: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

Just as many of them are blaming Buhari for their Sit at home madness.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Vikalinda(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
Is it 4 or 40 properties for one man
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Chrismania100: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Yoruba as a tribe are all criminals and does not have any right to talk in the Public or criticize other tribe if they know they are slaves.Thiefnus tied the entire Yoruba tribe into a modern slavery, with a golden slavery chains, and he was busy milking all of you,your papa mama, unborn children, very dried,uptill this moden era.

Imagine those who Tinubu enslaved their fortune forever is calling brave igbo tribe criminals. You never imagine asking your self, how much of my tribe common fortune did Tinubu siphon/steal personallt & hide inside his personal houses and Bullion Vans?
Ask your self, when will my yoruba generation urchins be liberated from Tinubu chains? Buhari has been hiding Tinubu from all manner of corruptions. Imagine a new Government that will enter now and decided to probe Tinubu all his atrocities, you will be shocked that this crook has 1000 house's in lagos alone, 500 house's in UK alone and numerouscountries, with multitude of Bullion vans with billion dollars hiding inside them.

Don't worry, one day one day monkey go go market, and he will not come back.This criminal called Tinubu will be exposed and disgraced, then you will know that the entire yoruba race are blind lazy modern slaves,who just developed a foolish hatred &envy over God own people of ndi igbos,due to their handworks,

BOLATINUBU01:
they are born criminals
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by GardenOfGod(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Una just de repeat same news like say na favorite food. Which kind yeye journalism be this.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by TYCO77: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
stuffs2002:

Please, read and understand before you comment.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by UrPapa: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

you know them very well
They must blame someone
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Simplythebest: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Hatred for Igbos have block ur sense of reasoning wetin concern south east with this. Let me ask u question did EFCC agreed of writing UK court or not stop this ur hatred.

Did EFCC write to UK Court or not answer the question
stuffs2002:

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Zetty177x: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
the second Niger just finished by fashola a Yoruba man hypocrite

U see, this is the only achievement of Buhari. And that's why the whole country is suffering. Are u saying the whole of Nigeria will use that bridge? I have never been to the east and probably wouldn't. It's a good thing the bridge was built...but to hold unto that...?? It seems Buhari didn't achieve any other thing
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by 368aderiyike: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2022
EFCC should not bother themselves with EKweremadu's case, he is an injured snake looking for the last person to bite.No be EFCC say make hin dey do organ harvestingEFCC should not bother themselves with EKweremadu's case, he is an injured snake looking for the last person to bite.No be EFCC say make hin dey do organ harvesting...
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Munamoqel: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

U see, this is the only achievement of Buhari. And that's why the whole country is suffering. Are u saying the whole of Nigeria will use that bridge? I have never been to the east and probably wouldn't. It's a good thing the bridge was built...but to hold unto that...?? It seems Buhari didn't achieve any other thing
keep quiet loca
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by baretalk: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2022
I have known ekweremadu is a criminal, all the constituency allowance,kick backs and misappropriations, he has never been seen doing any project for his people. If he smell like a thief, he is most likely a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by oilygirl: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

I agree with you. However, this is more of an Anambra thing. They never accept any responsibility for wrongdoing and would rather pass the blame onto other Igbo states.
I had a discussion with someone yesterday about the 75 year old Anambra man who raped and impregnated a 13 year old girl. His response was that the man's mother must be from Imo. When I asked him why his Anambra people do not accept responsibility for wrong, he said he was only joking that the man is from the part of Anambra that borders Imo state. They will never accept any form of wrongdoing. Next thing you will hear them say is that you hate them because you are jealous of them. That mentality is incurable!
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Austinage: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
stuffs2002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUa2HUlzfZA
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by DoxxAnon: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
The EFCC are a bunch of cowboys.

Experts in obtaining motions ex-parte.
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by stuffs2002: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
oilygirl:

I agree with you. However, this is more of an Anambra thing. They never accept any responsibility for wrongdoing and would rather pass the blame onto other Igbo states.
I had a discussion with someone yesterday about the 75 year old Anambra man who raped and impregnated a 13 year old girl. His response was that the man's mother must be from Imo. When I asked him why his Anambra people do not accept responsibility for wrong, he said he was only joking that the man is from the part of Anambra that borders Imo state. They will never accept any form of wrongdoing. Next thing you will hear them say is that you hate them because you are jealous of them. That mentality is incurable!

That attitude may be more in Anambra but the region generally have that attitude
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Zane2point4(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
MarketDispatch:

One person, 40 properties, yet could not build a single standard hospital that he too can attend for his people. God cannot be mocked

Thats shows u the wickedness of an average black man, thank God the consequences is now bitting him hard!

Yest when there seem to be an eligible candidate he is critizing him immediately!

Someone that has bn in senate tey tey,i was a very little boy when i was hearing this mans name inact at a time i tot its a dead man maybe one of our past leaders!
Re: EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention by Zane2point4(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Corrinthians:
That accusation by Ekweremadu was total bullucks. Nevertheless, I sympathise with him. He was only desperate to save his daughter, stuff every father or parent would do.

I dont!!!!!

You’ve more then 50 properties for yourself and couldn’t even build an ordinary clinic for a common man, the question is ,if you or someone you know is in the same dilema do u think he care?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo / A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.