Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,353 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) (46243 Views)

Official Commissioning Of International Conference Centre Awka(video&photos) / Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) / I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by plaindealer: 5:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Wetin concern me, na Ipob Vs Ipob business.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lies.
IGBO leaders are usually closer to Northerners. Igbo people will always vote any Northerner against their IGBO Brother.

They did that to Ojukwu in 2003. They recently did it to Ogbonanya Onu and Okorocha. IGBO People are naturally loyal to Northerners.
so they are the hausa slaves?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by plaindealer: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2022
adedayoa2:

Pretty much..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Benwallt(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Atiku is like god in igbo land. On a more serious note, I think Soludo is responsible for this. Tradition shouldn't be sacrificed on the altar of politics. Same way Tinubu went round the country to visit some kings, he avoided this same king.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by shortIGBOman: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2022
adedayoa2:

You don't know before? They are Northerners slaves. grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by shortIGBOman: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Benwallt:
Atiku is like god in igbo land. On a more serious note, I think Soludo is responsible for this. Tradition shouldn't be sacrificed on the altar of politics. Same way Tinubu went round the country to visit some kings, he avoided this same king.

True talk

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Dapson73(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
As I've always said, these monarchs are bunch of useless idiots that will go on their knees for crumbs.

Pls be specific on Obi of Onitsha and stop generalising.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:16am On Dec 16, 2022
These people are always insulting their elders.

Imagine, they have turned against the Obi of Onitsha.

Supposing it was Peter Obi in the news, they will say it is grace.

There is something I have noticed that 99.9℅ of Obi supporters that I have met are all Igbos.

No wonder the "Nigeria is a zoo" bulllshit is now hard to find on Nairaland. Very selfish people.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Svoboda(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2022
garfield1:

He was supposed to go and visit the traditional rulers one by one at their palaces

That means atiku would have spent a whooping 2 weeks visiting monarchs in anambra.

There are over a 150 first class monarchs in anambra. Unfortunately, they have almost zero electoral influence on the electorate.

Atiku is wasting his time in anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Goodmanamen: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Love of money root of all evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by CheapHomes1: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2022
obiekunie01:

BIA NWOKEM!!!

STOP THIS NONSENSE AND USELESS DEFENSE BEFORE MU NA GI ENWE SERIOUS NSOGBU NOW!

How can you come to public bido defend ba this nonsense!!

Obu n'imaro that na mgbe ufodu igba nkiti maka na silence di golden!

Anyway, he will explain his stupidity when the time comes!

Is the place a rented hall?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Nonexisting1: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2022
The man fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by gassbee: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2022
post=119190323:

That place is not rented hall ignorant minds, it's Anambra State council of traditional rulers hall located in government house Awka, Obi of Onitsha is the chairman Anambra State council of traditional rulers and also southeast, Atiku met Anambra traditional rulers in Awka which Obi is their head, he didn't campaign in Onitsha, Onitsha is were his palace is

This is the same conference hall
thanks for educating d ignorant once
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzJrFTNXFrU

Obi of Onitsha is currently trending on Twitter for leaving his palace to meet Atiku Abubakar in Awka.

Some argued that Atiku visited the Emir of Kano, the Oba of Benin, the Ooni of Ife and the Sultan of Sokoto in their respective palaces, but it was the turn of the Obi of Onitsha; the Obi of Onitsha left his throne and visited Atiku in a rented hall.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
I warned you about Anambra Igbos. They are cursed! They will sell their own for money and envy! They are cursed, I am telling you this. Anambra Igbos are cursed!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Goldenisssilenc: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2022
The roads leading to onitsha is very very bad and congested due to the works going on in 2nd Niger bridge..

It will be not wise any candidate visiting onitsha at this moment especially as it's almost xmass..

My own thoughts..
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Udopasa: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Soludo the anu mpama and tax collector mandated the Obi of Onitsha to be in Awka to receive Atiku on behalf of the traditional rulers.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Thegoodone13(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Money is talking. Igbo too like money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by skuribeebo: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Naijalarry:

Obi of Onitsha is currently trending on Twitter for leaving his palace to meet Atiku Abubakar in Awka.

Some argued that Atiku visited the Emir of Kano, the Oba of Benin, the Ooni of Ife and the Sultan of Sokoto in their respective palaces, but it was the turn of the Obi of Onitsha; the Obi of Onitsha left his throne and visited Atiku in a rented hall.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Most of us don't know anything about politics. Politics is more than what we are seeing.,Did you ask the king about those who made him obi of onitsha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Map1(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Emeka and chidera will do anything for money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by ojex004: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2022
One of powerful king in the potopoto land of third class citizens tribe in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by IranianSea: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2022
obiekunie01:

BIA NWOKEM!!!

STOP THIS NONSENSE AND USELESS DEFENSE BEFORE MU NA GI ENWE SERIOUS NSOGBU NOW!

How can you come to public bido defend ba this nonsense!!

Obu n'imaro that na mgbe ufodu igba nkiti maka na silence di golden!

Anyway, he will explain his stupidity when the time comes!

My country man is speaking and I could not understand it, like seriously? Something should break Nigeria, doesn't make sense to have a country speaking thousands of languages.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by baretalk: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2022
With money ala Igbo will sell it's soul grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2022
Who were those people that called others Arewa Slaves? Could someone remind me please.

I keep saying it, these guys are everything they accuse others of being? smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by atinga1: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2022
post=119190339:

Ignorant mind

Anambra state council of traditional rulers hall located at government House Awka, Atiku meeting them can't guarantee him 5% votes in Anambra state
It's not the issue here, afò nsí.
He's the most recognised king in Igbo land and should have accorded himself with some respect, by asking Atiku to meet him in his palace.
Too much love of money dey kill ndigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by sexyking1: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2022
This made me to remember late igwe osita agwuna of Enugwu ukwu, that man will never try this rubbish! He knows his worth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by bewla(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Naijalarry:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
work I'd on going in his palace

Or

Affred of bed burg
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Benwallt:
Soludo responsible for what bayi? Did Soludo chain the Obi and drag him to the place? I don't understand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Agbogidi fork up chaiiii
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) by dominic17: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2022
He should be dethroned immediately he does not understand tradition at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.