Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) (51813 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by BigCowHornn: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Where is she getting those animals from? You better seek help right away before it's going to be too late.

You think oyibo land is like here where they kill everything on the street and Eat?

I remember growing up in Ajegule ...no dog or agric fowl was safe

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Una sure say na for Germany this woman and pikin dey?....why the pikin come dey speak acent like person way dey Yankee?
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Bigchristo: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A German-based African mum is fedup and in total disbelief as her little daughter keeps bringing different animals home everyday cheesy cheesy

Take a listen and pls share in your comments what you would do if it were you cheesy

The end part is so funny cheesy

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGh6UPsJVeQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJwZvTps8u/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

African parents una eyes don too see things sha nor be her fault grin grin
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Greattha: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Vet Doc Alert.

Animal rights activist.

Good thing she's abroad else she'll be "delivered" of that love before she becomes a teenager.

I remember I used to love animals like this when I was young but now I can't stand non of them.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by BeanX(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
frostland:
Nigeria mum for don da speak in tongues
This one na Ghanaian mum. grin
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by nnamdi640: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
If this type of bird fly enter Nigeria pastors house, casting and bounding things would have occur.

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Send the girl to animal shelter, where she rightfully belongs
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ignorance is bliss in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Birds are lovely creatures, even black birds. I am always happy to see them coming to me and i no longer frighten them away and they come very close.

And their songs, sweet melodies, infact i hope to hear them at night, better sleep. smiley smiley

nnamdi640:
If this type of bird fly enter Nigeria pastors house, casting and bounding things would have occur.

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by biosilicon: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
hiteelong:
The girl said but you are black mom...... Lols

Such a kind and intelligent kid.

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by christistruth01: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A German-based African mum is fedup and in total disbelief as her little daughter keeps bringing different animals home everyday cheesy cheesy

Take a listen and pls share in your comments what you would do if it were you cheesy

The end part is so funny cheesy

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGh6UPsJVeQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmJwZvTps8u/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She should be encouraged

David was an over caring shepherd before God Almighty made him a King

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You think oyibo land is like here where they kill everything on the street and Eat?

I remember growing up in Ajegule ...no dog or agric fowl was safe

Bro I no dey Naija so you don't need to tell me all that and also I know wetin I dey talk about, I want the mother to seek help ASAP before the little girl will carry the animals that will seriously harm her, God forbid though.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Oche211(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
altteemy:
"That thing is black"

Girl says "But you're black"

"Next time your bring one of these things home, you and that animal are both going to the Animal Shelter" cheesy

Na this part naim off me

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
True, very intelligent and kind child. Children are amazing, they speak with honesty and they are so free.

biosilicon:

Such a kind and intelligent kid.

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by NaBanga: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
it's obvious the father is a white German to that little girl. I am sure he supports her animal rights movement. tongue
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by franchasng: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
The mom should not bother much about it, I was like her while growing up. I owned all sorts of animals; squirrels, rabbit, chickens, goat, parrot, and made desperate effort to own a monkey and a tortoise too grin cheesy

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by UncleAyo: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
I like girls like this. If my daughter is like this, I will love her above others unintentionally.

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
The little girl is just using her mum to catch cruise, I couldn't hold back laughter.....This is the first time am laughing today. grin

I love their conversation, the fusion of Ghanaian language made it more fun.

Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Mckandre(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:

A future animal rights advocate...but not in Africa cheesy cheesy cheesy
all i see is future vegetarian
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by optm(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is very funny. Very intelligent and kind kid
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by BigCowHornn: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Bro I no dey Naija so you don't need to tell me all that and also I know wetin I dey talk about, I want the mother to seek help ASAP before the little girl will carry the animals that will seriously harm her, God forbid though.

Oh that time must and it will just make her wiser. Even my German Shepard dog bites under certain circumstances
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Children around that age especially in the developed countries are always drawn to animals. I want to believe it's because they see them on TV ... and maybe in the Zoo ...but never have the opportunity to touch and hold them. I first noticed this yearss ago when my niece visited.... first time out of the US .... she be running after the dog.. the hens ... every animal ... or sitting on the bridge pointing out the little fishes and everything else living in the drain..... fearing none of the animals. After... I noticed the same behavior with other children from abroad so I'm not surprised about this girl's interest in animals.

MODIFIED. Hmmmm ..... this is not good . She is bringing home sick animals.... which may have rabies ... and rabies can be transmitted to human ... leading to mental health and other issues later in life.
The mother is letting out all her fears and superstitions on the little girl who can't understand what the big fuss is about.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by greypencils: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
See what a Nairalander, MANNABBCGRILLZ brought home to his mum. The next Sunday, his father gave a testimony in church and sang a special number.
LMAO
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Silentflute1234: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
It's nothing special..she just loves animals..It's normal. She can even stop it as she's growing, if the mum keeps agitating against it..her love for animals will quietly die down
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by fantastic1: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
She should be happy it’s not different boys lol
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
She is a wonderful child that loves nature.
She will be great
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by jclassiq(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Can't be her daughter. Probably a maid or sth.
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by lamalang(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is not your country cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Juanmike(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Three eyed raven
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sonnobax15:
If it was here in naija, pastor for don use her cash out via say he for just prophesy one mumu prophecy give her grin
Pastopreneurs feeding fat on gullible peoples ignorance. All na hustle
Re: Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) by Fujiyama: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
israelmao:
Childhood is a stage of different kinds of adventures both weird and pleasant but some cautions need to be applied for the fact that there may be a spiritual connotation to this.

^^^
What could this possible spiritual connotation be?

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There?