Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) (48771 Views)

How The Church Killed Minister Sammie Okposo - Pst Dr Abel Damina { Video } / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
makavalley:

Yes you're correct but some factors can still quicken anyone's exit from this life ..you know?
some people would still survive those factors if it's not yet their time
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by makavalley(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
some people would still survive those factors if it's not yet their time
" Some people " correct! not everyone
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raymond0008:
The sidechick that stain the man white did not even show up. Once I get married, would rather soapy than one yeye girl to spoil my family. RIP Sammy

very unfortunate, the girl public show of shame might have add to his health, the anxiety, what will the society say? how will my wife take it

May God rest his soul and save us from these Delilah ladies
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by cleverja: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by fohlarp: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sorry sir rest on till we meet in
Heaven,God has forgiven u all ur sins,jst dt u failed d test,samson too in d bible couldnt even resist but God understands,if u knw u weak dnt go near Gods thgs his jdgmt is alws fast on d righteous
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by bukhety(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
that's a lie. You only die at your appointed time and something would always be the cause or responsible for it

When your babe starts replying you with " whatever" or "Na you sabi" your relationship data is remaining 2MB be dat
so if a 2 month old baby dies, na im time? pls who decides that time? The person or god?
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Ckonnet: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
batb:

You are living in fool's Paradise! The reality is: the children of the deceased is the only thing that matter. Deeds fade away in a jiffy!

Do you know your great grandfather mugu!!
Typical bushman reasoning, that's why poverty will not stop dealing with average Bush african like you because all you think and hope on is to breed with no proper plan for the kids.
If you can open your brain I will give you examples of great people that their deeds are keeping their memories alive and nobody knows about children.
The most celebrated honor nobel peace price
1. Alfred nobel
2. Isaac newton
3. Christopher Columbus

Think of what you can achieve with your time on earth, children are blessings from God but not your sole purpose on earth.
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
bukhety:
so if a 2 month old baby dies, na im time? pls who decides that time? The person or god?
yes, it's his time to go back and start all over again. Death is the beginning of a journey
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
makavalley:

" Some people " correct! not everyone
that's why it is called their time to go
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by bukhety(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
yes, it's his time to go back and start all over again. Death is the beginning of a journey
you did not answer the question
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raymond0008:
One thing I learned about marriage is that you can’t have it anytime with you wife, more reason some guys dive into extra marital relationships to fill the knacking gaps.

And those who have money just marry more than one to close the gaps
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by makavalley(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2022

you
Enemyofpeace:
that's why it is called their time to go
And those who died out of carelessness, recklessness , stubborn behaviour, cultism you will say it's thier time to go ?
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by FuckSilly: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hopeba:
A legend is gone..God you can't leave your office empty.. you have called him home.. pls use me to fill his office.. amen.. rest in peace boss Sammie
How e take be legend?

After wellu wellu, which song again we know?
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
FuckSilly:

How e take be legend?

After wellu wellu, which song again we know?
. His best song was addicted not even welu welu.. all those nollywood sound effects you were hearing then,, were invented by him.. do your research
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:59am On Dec 17, 2022
makavalley:

you
And those who died out of carelessness, recklessness , stubborn behaviour, cultism you will say it's thier time to go ?
something would always lead to the death of people whenever it is time, call it whatever name you want to call it, something or someone must be responsible for it
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by makavalley(m): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
something would always lead to the death of people whenever it is time, call it whatever name you want to call it, something or someone must be responsible for it
Lol I like the way you've kept this conversation, holding on to your conviction ...now let's narrow it down to stillbirth, a new born baby either one day old, one week old, 3months so you'd say it is thier time die while they've not even lived in the world?
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by headofschool: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Hopeba:
A legend is gone..God you can't leave your office empty.. you have called him home.. pls use me to fill his office.. amen.. rest in peace boss Sammie
If you have been singing already then he has been using you, better to say what you want gangan...FAME . Will you be able to handle fame??
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 17, 2022
headofschool:

If you have been singing already then he has been using you, better to say what you want gangan...FAME . Will you be able to handle fame??
why not,,but not as the world gives..
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2022
makavalley:

Lol I like the way you've kept this conversation, holding on to your conviction ...now let's narrow it down to stillbirth, a new born baby either one day old, one week old, 3months so you'd say it is thier time die while they've not even lived in the world?
my answer still remains the same
Re: Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
davidvico:
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN HEAVEN AMEN
I'm not looking for new friends.

Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection