Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

12 Days Of Peakmas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 12 Days Of Peakmas (7297 Views)

Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign / Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign / What Happens After 30 Days Of Cold Showers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Days Of Peakmas by Mynd44: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
The Yuletide is here again, and what better way to make it more special than to give your family the nourishment and goodness offered by Peak Milk in the “Make It a Peakmas Every Morning” campaign. This campaign is unveiled by Peak milk to give families an amazing Christmas this year.

In the first part of the campaign, the Peakmas Breakfast Café truck will be on the road to give nourishing breakfast meals to consumers and reward buyers with exciting gifts in select neighbourhoods.

Additionally, a vital part of this campaign is the “12 Days of Peakmas” in which, for 12 days, starting from December 13 to December 24, 2022, Peak will be rewarding its consumers with cash prizes, shopping vouchers, gift boxes, goodie bags, gift hampers, and other exciting gift items.

To participate in this campaign, consumers are required to follow @peak_milk on all their social media handles, participate in the different set of activities for each day of the “12 Days of Peakmas” campaign and tag Peak milk, using the hashtag #12DaysofPeakmas

Speaking on the campaign, Marketing Manager, Peak Milk, Omolara Banjoko, said “This year, our plan is to make the Peakmas celebration extra special with our consumers and their loved ones. In addition to the delicious nourishment it adds to our meals, Peak will be there to give everyone an unforgettable Peakmas experience.”

“The Yuletide season is arguably the most anticipated and celebrated season of the year, especially because it comes with a lot of excitement and giveaways, which is why the 12 Days of Peakmas, representing love and the spirit of giving, will also spice up the celebrations,” Banjoko added.

Also, Brand Manager, Olumide Olaokun, stated that “With this campaign, Peak milk continues to stay true to its Big Idea “Start well, end well”, giving credence to how a Peak Protein Breakfast is an integral part of having a memorable Peakmas celebration, showing Nigerians how to elevate their festive mornings with Peak.”

About FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC has been a necessary part of most Nigerian homes since 1954 through its iconic brand Peak Milk. Our Company is a multinational manufacturing company and an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of the Netherlands, one of the largest dairy cooperatives in the world. We are the makers of Peak, Three Crowns, Coast, Olympic and Nunu brands of milk in Nigeria. Guided by an inspiring mission, Nourishing Nigeria with quality dairy nutrition, we are unwavering in the provision of quality, nutritious milk products to Nigerians. To further increase its local content and support Federal Government’s initiative to grow the Agriculture sector, FrieslandCampina WAMCO pioneered the Dairy Development (DD) in August 2010 in Nigeria. This is gradually developing into a full national initiative as the Company is dedicated to making the initiative a success by ensuring the transfer of Technology Know-How on milk production to Nigerian farmers. The Company plans to further train and consult with farmers, with the support of the Government and other key partners. See also: www.frieslandcampinan.com.ng

Sponsored Post

3 Likes

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2022
No be only Peakmas, Na PRICKMAS grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Risingblue008(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Christmas dey sweet again?
I remember Christmas of that Year
As
1994-98
While I will never forget watch-night of 1999/2000 new year,
It was a boom!
tongue tongue tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Still wondering why Xmas is still being celebrated, i tot it had a pagan origin, last time I checked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Jahzrockballer(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2022
omo
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by zangiff(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2022
peakmas kwa shocked shocked
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by GboyegaD(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2022
I am giving myself the best I can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by youngking89(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2022
This is the correct website...the one posted above is a scam https://www.frieslandcampina.com/

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Johnson225(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Q
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by free2ryhme: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Mynd44:
The Yuletide is here again, and what better way to make it more special than to give your family the nourishment and goodness offered by Peak Milk in the “Make It a Peakmas Every Morning” campaign. This campaign is unveiled by Peak milk to give families an amazing Christmas this year.

In the first part of the campaign, the Peakmas Breakfast Café truck will be on the road to give nourishing breakfast meals to consumers and reward buyers with exciting gifts in select neighbourhoods.

Additionally, a vital part of this campaign is the “12 Days of Peakmas” in which, for 12 days, starting from December 13 to December 24, 2022, Peak will be rewarding its consumers with cash prizes, shopping vouchers, gift boxes, goodie bags, gift hampers, and other exciting gift items.

To participate in this campaign, consumers are required to follow @peak_milk on all their social media handles, participate in the different set of activities for each day of the “12 Days of Peakmas” campaign and tag Peak milk, using the hashtag #12DaysofPeakmas

Speaking on the campaign, Marketing Manager, Peak Milk, Omolara Banjoko, said “This year, our plan is to make the Peakmas celebration extra special with our consumers and their loved ones. In addition to the delicious nourishment it adds to our meals, Peak will be there to give everyone an unforgettable Peakmas experience.”

“The Yuletide season is arguably the most anticipated and celebrated season of the year, especially because it comes with a lot of excitement and giveaways, which is why the 12 Days of Peakmas, representing love and the spirit of giving, will also spice up the celebrations,” Banjoko added.

Also, Brand Manager, Olumide Olaokun, stated that “With this campaign, Peak milk continues to stay true to its Big Idea “Start well, end well”, giving credence to how a Peak Protein Breakfast is an integral part of having a memorable Peakmas celebration, showing Nigerians how to elevate their festive mornings with Peak.”

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC has been a necessary part of most Nigerian homes since 1954 through its iconic brand Peak Milk. Our Company is a multinational manufacturing company and an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of the Netherlands, one of the largest dairy cooperatives in the world. We are the makers of Peak, Three Crowns, Coast, Olympic and Nunu brands of milk in Nigeria. Guided by an inspiring mission, Nourishing Nigeria with quality dairy nutrition, we are unwavering in the provision of quality, nutritious milk products to Nigerians. To further increase its local content and support Federal Government’s initiative to grow the Agriculture sector, FrieslandCampina WAMCO pioneered the Dairy Development (DD) in August 2010 in Nigeria. This is gradually developing into a full national initiative as the Company is dedicated to making the initiative a success by ensuring the transfer of Technology Know-How on milk production to Nigerian farmers. The Company plans to further train and consult with farmers, with the support of the Government and other key partners. See also: www.frieslandcampinan.com.ng

Sponsored Post

Peakmas

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by free2ryhme: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Mynd44:

Sponsored Post
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by boldking(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2022
We did this shit back then….nothing came out
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by flexyrule(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Halo
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by femtex007(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Rubbish
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by femtex007(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Daguga:
Still wondering why Xmas is still being celebrated, i tot it had a pagan origin, last time I checked.
Go and sit down

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by OldNairalander(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2022
True true happiness decreases with age.
Can't forget the excitement in the air back then when Christmas is getting closer.
The usual doings on new year Eve and lots more.
Right now it's just like every other day to me

4 Likes

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by christianjoy(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Money in the Bank grin
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2022
Peak milk all da way.
Una too much biko cheesy

Peak Milk and Ijebu Garri : Saving lives since The Garden of Eden!

A PICTURE SPEAKS MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS!!

Enjoy the pictures and get filled up already!!

From all of us @MANNA with love......
Sisi Yewande Say so....... kiss kiss kiss

lasisi69:
please, send those to me, MANNA
Lol cheesy
We will invite you this weekend to some of this alongside some delicious, hot, fresh MANNA Barbecue to celebrate Christmas.
Insha Allah.
BGG!
Wait for the invite brotherly.
#CruiseMaster cheesy

Itisallright:

Oga you must serve us this ooo, we can not come and salivate for nothing....
Lol, same invitation loading as above!
cheesy wink cheesy
Get ready for Christmas invite.

lasisi69:
My boss.. good evening manna cheesy
Our boss of life.
Correct man.
Evening Lasisi69,
The cruise master!
How dey go dey go?! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by meobizy(f): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Lol. Nobody send these Peak threads.

1 Like

Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by careidon: 1:13am On Dec 17, 2022
Risingblue008:
As
1994-98
It was a boom!
tongue tongue tongue

What happened at the watch-night of 1999/2000 o?
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Aguiyimba(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Daguga:

Omo forget that thing and enjoy your Xmas
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by meobizy(f): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2022
careidon:

What happened at the watch-night of 1999/2000 o?
He was afraid the world will end. Every doom preacher claimed existence would cease before the new millennium. Ignorance was rife in those times.
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by macrodata(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
you remind me of the time I was a child asking my mom for brick game & slip of tongue turned it to prickgame!
Shame no let me ask again cheesy
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by bigdammyj: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Noted.
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Risingblue008:
As
1994-98
It was a boom!
tongue tongue tongue
the year I became a Christian
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Emma2Seconds: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2022
kiss
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by lastchild: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Risingblue008:
As
1994-98
It was a boom!
tongue tongue tongue
Na now Christmas dey sweet, the truth is because you don't have money
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2022
smiley
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by Emeka71(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I even thought they are sharing free peak-milk.
Re: 12 Days Of Peakmas by IME1: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
angry So when I heard the Peak Milk ad that says Peakmas, I was like we've not gotten over the Agege bread innunedo of Easter by I think FCMB now this?

Remove Christ from anything pertaining to the Christian faith and it's marketing, business and on a mere commercial turf.

Peak Milk I love it but na Christmas I dey look forward to oh no be Peakmas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Prices Have Declined In Nigeria - National Bureau Of Statistics / Eating Yam Without Water Can Be Ruled As Suicide Pls Don't Try It. / Bread Dipped In Hot Chocolate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.