Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Want To Travel Out - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel Out (2090 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Travel Out by emmaodet: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
ednut1:
yes some have done it, many tried and got caught or even failed their studies

Hmmmmmmmmmm

It is well.

God help us all.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Drsnives(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
staga:

You are travelling to UK....on which visa please? You think you can just enter the UK and start hustling?
Am a novice that's why I created this thread, any helpful tips please
Re: I Want To Travel Out by GboyegaD(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
If you are not going to school, it is going to be tough except you try Express Entry for Canada.
I would suggest you explore countries where you can get some scholarship/funding and then take it up from there.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Blissguts: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
AdamuKD:
Niger don cast
If you have the means, run for your dear life without looking back
Remember, do it legitimately!!
Please how can someone do it legitimately after being a graduate ?
Re: I Want To Travel Out by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
agric degree holder you get land and can raise funds to buy bike and jobless .Igbo boys will never be in this position.who what did you learn in University .

You again?
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Drsnives(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
staga:

You are travelling to UK....on which visa please? You think you can just enter the UK and start hustling?
I have a family friend there.
That's why I created the thread, how do I go about it, as for schooling there is out of question cos am not sure funds available can sustain it.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by ibechris(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Go to Brazil or Colombia.

These two nations are one of the cheapest to live in South America with a very strong economy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Out by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2022
ibechris:
Go to Brazil or Colombia.

These two nations are one of the cheapest to live in South America with a very strong economy.

He would need to learn Spanish or Portuguese to cope there.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Out by Drsnives(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Munamoqel:
Agric engineer should.be talking of processing plant
Processing plant with which money?
Re: I Want To Travel Out by id4sho(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Drsnives:
Good day friends..
Please your suggesting and advice is highly welcomed.

My dad invited me to his place 2days back, the topic of discussion was I should find out and make arrangement of how I can travel out of the country to UK preferably and hussle/ work instead of riding okada here since no job is forthcoming after my service, he is willing to sell his plots of land to support me, the ball is now in my court.. I read agricultural and bioresource engineering.
Dear friends am confused as I don't even know where to start from, am 33yrs. I asked a friend he suggested I should ist secure admission there ist, but am not going there for schooling cos I don't think the funds to finance it is available for now.
NB: accomodation is not a problem, we have people willing to accomodate me there.

Pls your suggestions are welcomed

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Am in same position now, did you later travel out
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Drsnives(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
id4sho:

Am in same position now, did you later travel out
Still on the process bro..
The exchange rate don worsen the issue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Out by id4sho(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Drsnives:

It's well. I thinking of Canada though
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Goodnewsforlife: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Drsnives:

mugu

U never deactivate your account?
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Drsnives(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
id4sho:

It's well. I thinking of Canada though
My friend working in Polaris bank left on student visa 2yrs ago to Canada..
Schooling and working on a water factory.. according to him he earns approximately 1.2m month.. in naira
Leaving this country is a must my guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Out by id4sho(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Drsnives:

My friend working in Polaris bank left on student visa 2yrs ago to Canada..
Schooling and working on a water factory.. according to him he earns approximately 1.2m month.. in naira
Leaving this country is a must my guy.
No dulling cool
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Drsnives(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
id4sho:

No dulling cool
Am still believing God.. if all things being equal I hope to jakpa next year.. unless miracle happens that something big which am still believing God too.. I know it will be a win win for me on both case

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Out by id4sho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Drsnives:

Am still believing God.. if all things being equal I hope to jakpa next year.. unless miracle happens that something big which am still believing God too.. I know it will be a win win for me on both case
Amen my brother

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel Out by aestake: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Drsnives:

Am a novice that's why I created this thread, any helpful tips please
I am a....
Re: I Want To Travel Out by AfahaAbia(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Drsnives:
Good day friends..
Please your suggesting and advice is highly welcomed.

My dad invited me to his place 2days back, the topic of discussion was I should find out and make arrangement of how I can travel out of the country to UK preferably and hussle/ work instead of riding okada here since no job is forthcoming after my service, he is willing to sell his plots of land to support me, the ball is now in my court.. I read agricultural and bioresource engineering.
Dear friends am confused as I don't even know where to start from, am 33yrs. I asked a friend he suggested I should ist secure admission there ist, but am not going there for schooling cos I don't think the funds to finance it is available for now.
NB: accomodation is not a problem, we have people willing to accomodate me there.

Pls your suggestions are welcomed

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Why not move to Gambia or South Africa first... Then u can plan from there. Moving from Nigeria to UK will cost you nothing less than 15m.. Telling you from experience
Re: I Want To Travel Out by aestake: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

It is well.

God help us all.
We allowed thieves to run us aground.
Re: I Want To Travel Out by Drickstore(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Why not move to Gambia or South Africa first... Then u can plan from there. Moving from Nigeria to UK will cost you nothing less than 15m.. Telling you from experience
What did you mean by this statement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Pics! / Gym,conference Hall,swiming Pool, At" Oregun" Ikeja / Hotels Nigeriana: A Nigerian Online Hotel Booking Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.