Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) (50476 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by BentizilL: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Aurelius1:
Bros, let me summarize, nobody wins in a nuclear fight. Both Biden and Putin know this. This is why both nation's need to sit and talk. If e happen we no go see internet take browse.Infact, life will grind to a halt. Truth is, any country with nukes is not to be messed with. One thing I know is, if a nuclear war breaks out America and it's other NATO country would be devastated but Russia would cease to exist. Instead this happening concessions have to be made by both Ukraine and Russia.
You got it all wrong again...
The West have more to lose in a nuclear war than Russia... Biden, Macron and other western leaders know this.. Before Russia cease to exist in a nuclear war, there'll be nothing like US or UK again... wink

You think Turkey, Germany or France will nuke Russia if she nuke US or UK?? You must be joking if you think so.. cheesy
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Masterviolence: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If you like have 50,000 bullets in your armory, it will only require one bullet to end you.

Russia should do fem by nuking NATO allied Country, not to talk of UK or America.
You too like violence grin
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by ThePolemicist: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mrtaye:

The difference being that can voice out my pain and anger without being seen as an enemy of the state
Like y’all were treated on the 20th of October, 2020?
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Mrtaye: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
ThePolemicist:

Like y’all were treated on the 20th of October, 2020?
You can compare to vibrant democracies like USA or Canada and not Nigeria okay
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Otobong3374(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Neroo22:
no de reply the mumu way no get t.v talk more of watching news,what am even saying,if this idiot is current with news on aljazera, Russia ministry of defense come live on air to deny ,that dey don't know and not responsible with the missile that drop in Poland,even wrote letter to pentagon, the nato where boiling up for retaliation before it was discover it was bad journalism, is in nairaland u will see who is daft to extend that,de idiot might be in construction site or the harvest onion fr north come de argue with me,as in.... E weak me, Russia has border with Alaska let Dem just throw hand grenade let me check something,a country with highest number of citizens owning more ammunition,as in gun pass number of citizens in state, we have not talk about Armory for defense way de for bunk and been stockpile, na country Russia wan try, as in wat happen in Hiroshima will look like child's play to the world, no dey argue with de mumu
Authentic Mugu For Real
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by eric128: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are predictable
I just wanted to hear you say that

You say I am ignorant OK let us explore that

According to you the California economy is WORTH XYZ

That word worth means it can be sold and purchased for the figure you quoted
No the California economy is NOT fungible

The reality is that The main issue economists are interested in comparing is OUTPUT not WORTH
Output e.g refers to the aggregate of how many cups of tea and haircuts and so on are produced and paid for
When economic output is compared across countries using the GDP this is only indicative

The dollar is NOT our currency in Africa and so when comparing economies you must be familiar with the concept of purchasing power parity . If you are not then you have no clue what you are talking about Comparing economies based on currency exchange rate is fallacious
Let me use ONE example

HAIRCUTS
I do not know how many are consumed in California each year but the aggregate contributes to GDP
A haircut in California on average is above $50 . How many Africans pay more than the exchange rate value of $1 for a haircut? Does that mean there are no haircuts in Africa or that a haircut in California is different from one in Sapele?

The same argument applies to Rent, a taxi ride, or a visit to the dentist.

So the comparison even with PPP adjustment is indicative
It does not justify statements like

The economy of California is bigger than that of Africa

Here we see on display the undergrad mindset. You know a little and you think you know it all going around calling people ignorant.

How many Californians died from COVID with their population of 11 million compared to Africa of over 1 billion when adjusted . A lot more in California with about 100k compared to Africa 250k

DO not think because you have Google and can check GDP you are now an economist
Africa feeds over 1 billion people each year there is no way California can handle that so educate yourself and learn some humility

You do not know half as much as you think you do
We are not as advanced as California yes but that also means that we cannot record out put in the same way. There is so much economic activity in Africa that is not measured but 1 billion people is no joke

Often you hear

Living on less that $1 a day . Is that really possible? What that tells you is it is a meaningless comparison
How much is beer in California compared to Nigeria
Hey have you tried haircuts in New York? Go and try yourselve in https://sohonycbarbers.com/ cool
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Horokrox:
If you weren't an IDIOT you would've known that land based ICBM like Yars 24 can only be showcased openly as a warning to the USA led NATO alliance and morever a slowpoke like you didn't mention how your beloved USA led NATO backed Ukronazis are being decimated like vermin especially in regions like Bakhmut and how most of the weapons in storehouses are being regularly destroyed by Russian forces including rocket shells,HIMARS MLRS,counter battery radar,etc but Genetically Deformed mentally HANDICAPPED dunces like you aren't aware that most of the supplied weapons by the USA led NATO alliance don't reach the battlefield undecided

I'm just seeing your comment sef.

Useless he-goat. Let me show you how much of a dunce you are

You: land based ICMBs can only be showcased openly as a warning to US/Nato.

Me: Ode! Did the showcasing of Russian weapons start today since this Russia-Ukraine war began? All the showcasing that Russia has been doing, how has it deterred the US from assisting Ukraine with weapons? The more they showcase their weapons, the more the US announces billions of dollars of military aids to ukraine. Open warning to US my foot. Zombie! How did the showcasing prevent Sweden and Finland from joining Nato? Useless idiot!

You: Ukranaians are being decimated.

Me: Dimwit! But it was mor*ons like you that said Russia will be done with this war in 2 weeks. This is the 10 month. This war just showed how over hyped your dear Russian military is. Without nuclear weapons, the Russian military is just little above militaries of 3rd World countries. They lack the military capacity to fight a conventional war. Most of their weapons are still Soviet era weapons. The US now knows this for sure. It's only nuclear weapons that is giving Russia small levels. The flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet (Moskva) sunk after being destroyed by Ukraine’s neptune anti-ship missiles. Other Russian Warships in the black sea that has been destroyed by ukraine missiles include Saratov, Vsevolod Bobrov etc. As a result of the several losses of the black fleet's naval assets, the Russians ran away from snake island that they have initially captured. Last month, Russian soldiers had to run from Kherson. Ukrainian military reclaimed the city. More than 60,000 Russian soldiers have died in this war (including their top generals). Guess the weapons ukriane is using to finish these Russians? You guessed right! US/Western weapons! grin. Ukriane has retaken territories in Luhansk. Russia ran away from Izyum , Kupiansk, Kharkiv. Russian is suffering heavy casaulties in this war, but tomorrow, Putin will showcase another weapons to raise the hope of fools like you that all is well.

You: Most of US supplied weapons do not get to the battlefield.

Me; Ozuor! Most of weapons don't reach the battlefield? The weapons Ukraine is using to wreck havock on Russian soldiers is from your father right? Ode!
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

No one is expecting western media to hype Russia, but it's wrong they downplay Russian feats, don't you think so? US has never beat Russia in space exploration, there's a reason that up to this moment it's only Russian rockets that are used to put men and items in the ISS.

Russia is far ahead of the US in missile tech. Even a US general admits that the earliers US can field hypersonic missiles is in 2024 https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/20/hypersonic-technology-us-behind-china-russia-523130

Sorry for my late reply. Work things!

Just know that hypersonic missiles is the only edge Russia has over the US for now and the US has been pumping billions of dollars to develop their own hypersonic missiles. The US backed away from research and development around hypersonic programs in past years. But as China and Russia began to develop hypersonic weapons, they had to quickly do catch up. Don't worry, the US will be the leader of hypersonic missiles in the next few years. Russia can't outspend the US in weapons research and development. The US Army plans to field the Long-Range Hypersonic Weapon (LRHW) next year (2023). The link you sent is since 2021. Please, update yourself on current news on US hypersonic weapons program.

As for space, there is a reason while the US uses Russia engines to power their spacecraft and it dates back to immediately after the cold war and it has nothing to do with US lacking the technology to produce these engines. Russia companies made spacecraft engines that were cheaper and at the same time effective, making the engines cost-effective. But now, the US is doing away with Russian made engines due to security concerns and are now producing their engines. If you have an idea of the US industrial base, you wouldn't be insinuating that they lack the technical know-how to produce spacecraft engines.

Please, carefully read these below!

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Horokrox: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

I'm just seeing your comment sef.

Useless he-goat. Let me show you how much of a dunce you are

You: land based ICMBs can only be showcased openly as a warning to US/Nato.

Me: Ode! Did the showcasing of Russian weapons start today since this Russia-Ukraine war began? All the showcasing that Russia has been doing, how has it deterred the US from assisting Ukraine with weapons? The more they showcase their weapons, the more the US announces billions of dollars of military aids to ukraine. Open warning to US my foot. Zombie! How did the showcasing prevent Sweden and Finland from joining Nato? Useless idiot!

You: Ukranaians are being decimated.

Me: Dimwit! But it was mor*ons like you that said Russia will be done with this war in 2 weeks. This is the 10 month. This war just showed how over hyped your dear Russian military is. Without nuclear weapons, the Russian military is just little above militaries of 3rd World countries. They lack the military capacity to fight a conventional war. Most of their weapons are still Soviet era weapons. The US now knows this for sure. It's only nuclear weapons that is giving Russia small levels. The flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet (Moskva) sunk after being destroyed by Ukraine’s neptune anti-ship missiles. Other Russian Warships in the black sea that has been destroyed by ukraine missiles include Saratov, Vsevolod Bobrov etc. As a result of the several losses of the black fleet's naval assets, the Russians ran away from snake island that they have initially captured. Last month, Russian soldiers had to run from Kherson. Ukrainian military reclaimed the city. More than 60,000 Russian soldiers have died in this war (including their top generals). Guess the weapons ukriane is using to finish these Russians? You guessed right! US/Western weapons! grin. Ukriane has retaken territories in Luhansk. Russia ran away from Izyum , Kupiansk, Kharkiv. Russian is suffering heavy casaulties in this war, but tomorrow, Putin will showcase another weapons to raise the hope of fools like you that all is well.

You: Most of US supplied weapons do not get to the battlefield.

Me; Ozuor! Most of weapons don't reach the battlefield? The weapons Ukraine is using to wreck havock on Russian soldiers is from your father right? Ode!
If your lineage isn't the epitome of Congenital Defects and mental RETARDED an incorrigible IDIOT like you who constantly gobbles up shitload of misinformation of thrashy "news" sites like CNN, BBC,etc would have known that the amphibious landing Ship the Saratov was salvaged and is still in operation also there are still Russian military active in Kharkiv idiot grin and all the territories in Luhansk captured by Ukronazis have been recaptured which an ill informed Buffon like you isn't aware of anyway there's no need replying to IDIOTS and mentally INCAPACITATED vermin like you and many others infesting this forum with misinformation and IDIOCY undecided

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Napata77: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Yankiss:
Putin is just forming strong man. He should know that no body outlives death. Hitler with all his arsenal had to commit suicide in an underground bunker. .....

....or so you were told.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by ariesbull: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Amayabor1:

Sorry for my late reply. Work things!

Just know that hypersonic missiles is the only edge Russia has over the US for now and the US has been pumping billions of dollars to develop their own hypersonic missiles. The US backed away from research and development around hypersonic programs in past years. But as China and Russia began to develop hypersonic weapons, they had to quickly do catch up. Don't worry, the US will be the leader of hypersonic missiles in the next few years. Russia can't outspend the US in weapons research and development. The US Army plans to field the Long-Range Hypersonic Weapon (LRHW) next year (2023). The link you sent is since 2021. Please, update yourself on current news on US hypersonic weapons program.

As for space, there is a reason while the US uses Russia engines to power their spacecraft and it dates back to immediately after the cold war and it has nothing to do with US lacking the technology to produce these engines. Russia companies made spacecraft engines that were cheaper and at the same time effective, making the engines cost-effective. But now, the US is doing away with Russian made engines due to security concerns and are now producing their engines. If you have an idea of the US industrial base, you wouldn't be insinuating that they lack the technical know-how to produce spacecraft engines.

Please, carefully read these below!
excuses too much ...are you an APC member
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2022
ariesbull:
excuses too much ...are you an APC member

Lol. The summary of what i said is this;

1. The US is now producing engines for spacecraft and it's weaning itself off Russian's engines

2. The US hypersonic missiles program is making gains and the army will field the first US military hypersonic mussiles next year.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Horokrox:
If your lineage isn't the epitome of Congenital Defects and mental RETARDED an incorrigible IDIOT like you who constantly gobbles up shitload of misinformation of thrashy "news" sites like CNN, BBC,etc would have known that the amphibious landing Ship the Saratov was salvaged and is still in operation also there are still Russian military active in Kharkiv idiot grin and all the territories in Luhansk captured by Ukronazis have been recaptured which an ill informed Buffon like you isn't aware of anyway there's no need replying to IDIOTS and mentally INCAPACITATED vermin like you and many others infesting this forum with misinformation and IDIOCY undecided

Saratov is still in operation? Woe betide you for this lie. A ship that was sunk, then salvaged from the sea bed and docked for repairs is what is functional to your dead brain.

Why is the war lingering? Idiots like you said Russia will wrap up this war in 2 weeks. It's going to a year now. Russia can't defeat a weak Ukrainian military? It's a shame!

Ode! Many territories have been recaptured by ukraine, including kharkiv and Luhansk (that doesn't mean there are no tiny remnants of Russia soildiers in these region). Kherson has been liberated. Over 63,000 russian solders have been killed in this war. Tomorrow, putin will showcase another weapon to make fools like you believe the war is going as planned

What has Russia achieved from this war? Nothing! Finland and Swden are now in Nato. Ukraine and it's leadership is still standing.

I don't even know why i am having an argument with an idiot who believes US/Nato weapons to Ukraine do not get to the battlefield. Ozuor!!!
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Horokrox: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Amayabor1:

Saratov is still in operation? Woe betide you for this lie. A ship that was sunk, then salvaged from the sea bed and docked for repairs is what is functional to your dead brain.

Why is the war lingering? Idiots like you said Russia will wrap up this war in 2 weeks. It's going to a year now. Russia can't defeat a weak Ukrainian military? It's a shame!

Ode! Many territories have been recaptured by ukraine, including kharkiv and Luhansk (that doesn't mean there are no tiny remnants of Russia soildiers in these region). Kherson has been liberated. Over 63,000 russian solders have been killed in this war. Tomorrow, putin will showcase another weapon to make fools like you believe the war is going as planned

What has Russia achieved from this war? Nothing! Finland and Swden are now in Nato. Ukraine and it's leadership is still standing.

I don't even know why i am having an argument with an idiot who believes US/Nato weapons to Ukraine do not get to the battlefield. Ozuor!!!
Thunder strike that your rotten mouth you used in abusing your lineage !Idiots like you aren't aware the Saratov Amphibious Landing ship was actually shot by Ukrainian Tochka missile back in March, was sunk and later scuttled and repaired by the Russian Navy and recently was patrolling the Black Sea close to Crimea were she was fully repaired and is still in operation Kherson still has Russian soldiers in it and a hereditary nitwit like you believes Luhansk is "recaptured" but it's still mainly under Russian forces and finally the casualty figure you gave (60,000) casualties from your beloved CNN,etc news sources compared to the actual 7,000+(Killed and Injured) casualties for the Russians and 160,000+(Killed and Injured) for the Ukrainians is a confirmation of the severe case of genetic abnormalities and Cognitive Damage in your curses lineage continue to FOOL yourself on Nairaland just like most of the other vermin who sympathise with Ukraine undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by spirul77: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are predictable
I just wanted to hear you say that

You say I am ignorant OK let us explore that

According to you the California economy is WORTH XYZ

That word worth means it can be sold and purchased for the figure you quoted
No the California economy is NOT fungible

The reality is that The main issue economists are interested in comparing is OUTPUT not WORTH
Output e.g refers to the aggregate of how many cups of tea and haircuts and so on are produced and paid for
When economic output is compared across countries using the GDP this is only indicative

The dollar is NOT our currency in Africa and so when comparing economies you must be familiar with the concept of purchasing power parity . If you are not then you have no clue what you are talking about Comparing economies based on currency exchange rate is fallacious
Let me use ONE example

HAIRCUTS
I do not know how many are consumed in California each year but the aggregate contributes to GDP
A haircut in California on average is above $50 . How many Africans pay more than the exchange rate value of $1 for a haircut? Does that mean there are no haircuts in Africa or that a haircut in California is different from one in Sapele?

The same argument applies to Rent, a taxi ride, or a visit to the dentist.

So the comparison even with PPP adjustment is indicative
It does not justify statements like

The economy of California is bigger than that of Africa

Here we see on display the undergrad mindset. You know a little and you think you know it all going around calling people ignorant.

How many Californians died from COVID with their population of 11 million compared to Africa of over 1 billion when adjusted . A lot more in California with about 100k compared to Africa 250k

DO not think because you have Google and can check GDP you are now an economist
Africa feeds over 1 billion people each year there is no way California can handle that so educate yourself and learn some humility

You do not know half as much as you think you do
We are not as advanced as California yes but that also means that we cannot record out put in the same way. There is so much economic activity in Africa that is not measured but 1 billion people is no joke

Often you hear

Living on less that $1 a day . Is that really possible? What that tells you is it is a meaningless comparison
How much is beer in California compared to Nigeria
you just wrote a long epistle without saying anything.
how does the number of covid 19 death reflects what we are saying? tazania had lesser covid death than nigeria, so how does does that reflet on the economy, how about america that has more covid death than denmark?
you are just blabbing, even if you compare the gdp per capital carlifornia beats africa hands down, how about purchasing power?
so if you think 1 billion people is an excuse for africa, how about the second biggest economy in the world, china with over a billion population, how about indian with over a billion people but just overtook the uk in terms of economic ratings?
and you saying if it is possible to live below a dollar in a day means either you are just a jambite feeding off his parents or you have never left your enclave once.
'a lot of nigerians and people around the world even in eastern europe live on below 50 cent in a day'
and you asking about the disparity in beer price, like are you a dunce? a bottle of beer in ghana is sold for a 900 naira so does it make it more viable or better than nigeria?
carlifornia is a state to 190 billionaires and africa has just 18.
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Tiopii: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Russia won't go Nuclear against NATO, and going Nuclear against Ukraine is too expensive. hard as it might seem, Russia have an image to protect as one of the world powers, and need friendly states on their side. their most partners, China, India have spoken against the use of Nuclear weapon in Ukraine, no matter how authoritarian leaders are, they still want the people on their side.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by omonnakoda: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
spirul77:
you just wrote a long epistle without saying anything.
how does the number of covid 19 death reflects what we are saying? tazania had lesser covid death than nigeria, so how does does that reflet on the economy, how about america that has more covid death than denmark?
you are just blabbing, even if you compare the gdp per capital carlifornia beats africa hands down, how about purchasing power?
so if you think 1 billion people is an excuse for africa, how about the second biggest economy in the world, china with over a billion population, how about indian with over a billion people but just overtook the uk in terms of economic ratings?
and you saying if it is possible to live below a dollar in a day means either you are just a jambite feeding off his parents or you have never left your enclave once.
'a lot of nigerians and people around the world even in eastern europe live on below 50 cent in a day'
and you asking about the disparity in beer price, like are you a dunce? a bottle of beer in ghana is sold for a 900 naira so does it make it more viable or better than nigeria?
carlifornia is a state to 190 billionaires and africa has just 18.
wetin this one dey talk?
Comprehension is one of your many problems
You are the one that chose to compare California to Africa
No one forced you so why are you now separating Tanzania from Nigeria?
The point about COVID is obvious for any one with a working brain. NOT the TOTAL number of deaths but DEATH RATE

Per capita many more people died in California a supposedly rich enclave compared to Africa. This goes to highlight that making comparisons within the dollar framework is flawed. An economy where things are overpriced does not reflect reality. We do not have to spend what they waste to enjoy good healthcare. Their performance managing COVID was shambolic

Like I said the issue comes down to purchasing power parity and by that metric California is a fraction much less than half of the GDP of Africa. This is something that is beyond the capacity of your cerebral infrastructure, I understand and sympathize with your plight. Ranting and raving will change nothing, you are out of your depth
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Horokrox:
Thunder strike that your rotten mouth you used in abusing your lineage !Idiots like you aren't aware the Saratov Amphibious Landing ship was actually shot by Ukrainian Tochka missile back in March, was sunk and later scuttled and repaired by the Russian Navy and recently was patrolling the Black Sea close to Crimea were she was fully repaired and is still in operation Kherson still has Russian soldiers in it and a hereditary nitwit like you believes Luhansk is "recaptured" but it's still mainly under Russian forces and finally the casualty figure you gave (60,000) casualties from your beloved CNN,etc news sources compared to the actual 7,000+(Killed and Injured) casualties for the Russians and 160,000+(Killed and Injured) for the Ukrainians is a confirmation of the severe case of genetic abnormalities and Cognitive Damage in your curses lineage continue to FOOL yourself on Nairaland just like most of the other vermin who sympathise with Ukraine undecided

Woe befall you and your generation. Which Saratov was recently patrolling the black sea? Let that fingers you used to type this nonsense wither!

The above 60,000 figure wasn't from CNN or any other Western media you slowpoke. It was from US military intelligence. That is why reasonable people don't rate dimwits like you. CNN, BBC, NBC and other western medias will make a statement and quote their source (like government officials, top military personnel etc). You will leave the source they got their information from and start attacking the western media. Ode!

Last month, General Mark Milley (the chairman of the joints chief of staff and the highest ranking military officer in the US) said Russia has lost more than 100,000 soldiers since this war began. Aljazeera is not a western media, but it carried the General's statement. Fools like you didn't attack aljazeera. Let CNN, BBC, etc carry such news, you will start wailing.

Where did you get 7000+ casaulties for the Russian military? What is your source? If your source is a western media, then you are a useless hypocrite. If your source is from Russia (either the Russia govt or Russia news media), then you are a bigger fool. You expect Russia to acknowledge that they have lost more than 63000 soldiers in this war? Wouldn't that demoralise zombies like you? You foolishly believe the Russia media but wail when i believe the western media. Does that not show how stupid you are? Russia media that is heavily controlled by the govt. The govt have a huge saying on what they feed zombies like you.

Russia is actually winning this war in your useless head. Even if we are to go with your reduced figure of 7000+, is that not too much for a so called military super power fighting a country with very little military strength? A war that is not even up to a year, 7000+ casaulties. grin

When putin threatened nuclear weapons deployment if Sweden and Finland join NATO, did that stop these countries from joining Nato. Only fools like you take Putin serious.

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Horokrox: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amayabor1:

Woe befall you and your generation. Which Saratov was recently patrolling the black sea? Let that fingers you used to type this nonsense wither!

The above 60,000 figure wasn't from CNN or any other Western media you slowpoke. It was from US military intelligence. That is why reasonable people don't rate dimwits like you. CNN, BBC, NBC and other western medias will make a statement and quote their source (like government officials, top military personnel etc). You will leave the source they got their information from and start attacking the western media. Ode!

Last month, General Mark Milley (the chairman of the joints chief of staff and the highest ranking military officer in the US) said Russia has lost more than 100,000 soldiers since this war began. Aljazeera is not a western media, but it carried the General's statement. Fools like you didn't attack aljazeera. Let CNN, BBC, etc carry such news, you will start wailing.

Where did you get 7000+ casaulties for the Russian military? What is your source? If your source is a western media, then you are a useless hypocrite. If your source is from Russia (either the Russia govt or Russia news media), then you are a bigger fool. You expect Russia to acknowledge that they have lost more than 63000 soldiers in this war? Wouldn't that demoralise zombies like you? You foolishly believe the Russia media but wail when i believe the western media. Does that not show how stupid you are? Russia media that is heavily controlled by the govt. The govt have a huge saying on what they feed zombies like you.

Russia is actually winning this war in your useless head. Even if we are to go with your reduced figure of 7000+, is that not too much for a so called military super power fighting a country with very little military strength? A war that is not even up to a year, 7000+ casaulties. grin

When putin threatened nuclear weapons deployment if Sweden and Finland join NATO, did that stop these countries from joining Nato. Only fools like you take Putin serious.

Congenital IDIOTS like you who take seriously the words of the USA Ministry of Defense are the superlative description of LUNACY considering the USA has always been involved in Information Warfare against Russia and in this instance of Grossly inflating the casualty figures of KIA (Killed in Action) WIA(Wounded in Action),etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2022
Horokrox:
Congenital IDIOTS like you who take seriously the words of the USA Ministry of Defense are the superlative description of LUNACY considering the USA has always been involved in Information Warfare against Russia and in this instance of Grossly inflating the casualty figures of KIA (Killed in Action) WIA(Wounded in Action),etc

Useless He-goat. Between Russia and the US, who is more involved in spreading disinformation? Ode!

When the US raised an alarm in January about an impending invasion of Ukraine by Russia, it was hopeless fools like you that insulted the US. When Russia came out to say they didn't plan to invade Ukraine, zombies like you believed them. Did Russia later invade Ukraine? Useless bastard!

You do not want to believe Ruusia casaulty figures from US sources but you believe Russia's account of it's own casaulties. If you weren't an irredeemable fool, you would have known that Russia can't give a true figure of it's military personnel that have died in this war because it will embolden Ukraine and demoralise the Russian military (and zombies like you).

My question again, what has Russia achieved since this war began? Apart from thousands of their soldiers dying and Finland/sweden joining Nato, what major positive achievement have they made for themselves?

Overhyped military with Soviet era weapons. Tomorrow Putin will display nuclear weapons for idiots like you to salivate on so that you idiots will be distracted from the reality on ground. Ozuor!
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 6:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

Chai! Dumb as fuckkk!
Go and read your books! Thank your star that Russia is part of our world otherwise USA and UK ll be invading and terrorising the rest of the world.

USA/UK are the real problem of the world. These two evils want to maintain their hegemony and exceptionalism at the expense of you and other poor people around the world.

Life is funny! The evil is celebrated while the good is loathed.

Look at Libya, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Nicaragua, Syria etc are solely kept in ruins by one country- USA backed by UK.

All Russia wanted is USA called NATO off its border.

I remember Cuba saga when USA nearly caused 3rd world war simply cos Russia/Soviet Union was doing exactly what USA is doing today in Ukraine. USA didn’t want Russia at its border and was ready for 3rd world war. The same USA is gradually moving towards Russia so as to build military capability’s advantage over Russia when USA finally push Russia to war.

Is Cuba not a sovereign nation just like Ukraine? If you say those years are gone bla bla… Pls tell me about this, it was just few months ago,
USA issued an indirect military threat towards Solomon Island(A sovereign black country) just cos Solomon Island chose to build military friendship with China over Australia.

USA and UK want to carry on printing Dollars at will while the rest of the world struggle to put food on their tables.

The rest of the world is tired of these two evils-UK/USA that are determined to keep the present status quo at all cost. The whole world apart from these few evil- EU,US, UK want a world with multipolar institutions where China, USA and other countries can rise to harness their potentials without being invaded.

Look at what they did to Zimbabwe simply cos they took their land back from this evil.

Sadly, they have dumb people like you in our midst which has made it difficult for Africa to liberate themselves.

People like you are the problem Africans need to do away with before liberating themselves from the claws of USA/UK and France.

If you doubt the content of my write up, pls write todays down somewhere, if USA/UK succeed with Russia, they ll be going after China subsequently. If China falls, just be prepared for another round of slavery. You are all done! China is next after Russia! It’s hard for them to fight both together at the same time…

All the baltic countries in EUROPE are just a buffer zone for UK in eventuality of War. All those East Europeans are on their own when war finally arrived.

UK know that Russia ll easily invade UK hence the Eastward expansion towards Russia so as to create a buffer zone for UK.

Good job. Unfortunately, those idiots will never learn anything. They'll want to argue with you rather than sit down and fully digest what you've posted. I have given up on Africa a long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.