Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) (50449 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Masterviolence:
But why is it that whenever the Russians post a filmed footage about nukes the west see it as a treat and you see it in almost all msm .
But when the west do the same everyone turn a blind eye.

How many times have you seen the west post pictures or videos of their nukes? How many times have you seen the US posting pictures and videos of their nukes? The US have far more sophisticated nukes, but how many they showed you? They don't do it. But anytime Russia face defeat at the war front, dem go run go post nukes.

An empty drum makes the loudest noise.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Neroo22: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
No need,Putin just throw hand grenade in Alaska,Saddam will be better than you, dey go enter Russia pick this idiot with citizens nd soldier been unaware, de go pick as boys the pick westy fr bank...same idiot state help wen de where u.s.s.r, wit population ooh now the are only Russia, e go shock Dem sef say China ND North Korea go betray dem

3 Likes

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Schifo: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please Russia use your nuclear weapon and find out if you would ever exist again . You invaded a sovereign nation and you expect them to kick back and clap for you. Please use your nuclear weapon and then you would understand power pass power .

HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtRgRDw7GV4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11541111/amp/Russia-readies-second-Yars-nuclear-missile-loading-silo.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
YeyeGbami:
At this point, i’ll say russia sabi make mouth
evil nato and USA do go about telling people about article five.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Noise making as usual just like North Korea.

We no Dey hear USA Dey talk of their weaponry.

Just Small 5 HIMARS USA sent to Russia them corner una sharply

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Evil nato shit on their pant when they see Russia nukes.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by 504dayo: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Go mother Russia!Go mother Russia!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Feggie3: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
everything given by prophecy must surely be fulfilled. now , write it down. uk out fear of Russia bombing London will betray USA. this will cost war between USA and Britain. God will punish British for her sins of colonization. later, London will be bomb by nuke. thus says the Lord .
You are a demon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
Noise making as usual just like North Korea.

We no Dey hear USA Dey talk of their weaponry.

Just Small 5 HIMARS USA sent to Russia them corner una sharply
do you still hear about himmars lol all have been destroyed.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Awoleesu(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Na man püssy Putin be..
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Yayyoyo: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chris2863:
this ride looks sharp oo
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Amayabor1:

How many times have you seen the west post pictures or videos of their nukes? How many times have you seen the US posting pictures and videos of their nukes? The US have far more sophisticated nukes, but how many they showed you? They don't do it. But anytime Russia face defeat at the war front, dem go run go post nukes.

Spot-on

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by TheGift: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtRgRDw7GV4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11541111/amp/Russia-readies-second-Yars-nuclear-missile-loading-silo.html

It's like Putin wants to die! He should just make sure He fires enough first shots, because the response will be disastrous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by tonididdy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
For how long will Putin continue this browbeating and grandstanding behaviour.

US and UK are nuclear armed countries too, any silly mistake from Putin will be the end of Russia.

I remember him making threats to nuke any country that sends weapons to Ukraine when the war started but that didn't deter the west, he should stop blustering because nobody fears him or takes him seriously anymore

Putin and North Korean leader are the same, always behaving like kids.

Lol it works with NK….USA not dey Fvck with them
Hence Russia had taken same path!

It’s a working formulae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by defash8: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jokes, just neighbour Ukraine with no nuclear weapon Putin could not defeat. All these old ineffective weapon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by TheGift: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
everything given by prophecy must surely be fulfilled. now , write it down. uk out fear of Russia bombing London will betray USA. this will cost war between USA and Britain. God will punish British for her sins of colonization. later, London will be bomb by nuke. thus says the Lord .

You are talking about Prophecies based on the Bible, but you did not quote even a single Bible verse. How do you expect us to take you seriously as true student of Prophecy?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by okeysoninv: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Feggie3:
You are a demon!
No I'm not a demon, but man with a vision to warn you of impending doom that will be befall the Earth. Putin is the demon and his communist agents, china , Asia , and Middle east. They will all combined together to form a block away that will bring Apocalypso to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Bmaster(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
merits:

Putin abeg bomb Zoogeria too so that we can start afresh.
cheesy

To start afresh dey hungry me too.
There are certain mistakes I made and some that were made because of me,and many more that were made and it affects me negatively to the extent that only starting afresh can correct them. I swear,
I'll like it if the starting afresh dates back like one century back.
I no get any fuvking joy in this world like this embarassed
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
They should please help us blow Nigeria make all of us go renew our destiny.....Wickedness in leadership and followership resides in Nigeria...imagine someone supporting a politician that stole his future for just face cap ,2000naira and 1 indomie noodle pack of 100naira......

3 Likes

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by SunTzu123(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
When he can't overrun Ukraine? Russia is buying drones from Iran. Their army is I'll disciplined and lack modern warfare strategy. He can't do anything please.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Nackzy: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
For how long will Putin continue this browbeating and grandstanding behaviour.

US and UK are nuclear armed countries too, any silly mistake from Putin will be the end of Russia.

I remember him making threats to nuke any country that sends weapons to Ukraine when the war started but that didn't deter the west, he should stop blustering because nobody fears him or takes him seriously anymore

Putin and North Korean leader are the same, always behaving like kids.

Putin is like SERAP in Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by ZombieSlayer1: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This joker again? Lolz. Russia is so rich yet, their people are so poor. Instead of using the resources to better the lots of his people, he's busy building up armoury. Is he fighting the entire world?
Who told you Russians are so poor? Russia is wealthier than most European countries, don't you know this?
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by sofeo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Alright!
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are living in the greatest generation of prophetic fulfillment since Jesus walked the earth.
The Word of GOD, the Holy Bible is relevant more than ever.

Things aren’t falling apart they’re falling into place
We Are Living in the VERY END of the END.

I Admonish Everyone to Sit up! Make your way right with JESUS Christ.
Run away from Evil, Iniquity or Sin.
Live in the Conciousness of Your Eternity! Because one of these days, it will be too late to Repent.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, My Salvation and Righteousness Jacket is 24/7 intact, l can wait to meet My Redeemer Jesus Christ The Son of The living God, and live with The Everlasting Spirit of God forever and ever in Jesus Name Amen, next news jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by richeeyo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Masterviolence:
But why is it that whenever the Russians post a filmed footage about nukes the west see it as a treat and you see it in almost all msm .
But when the west do the same everyone turn a blind eye.
The west don't chest beat about nuclear weapons, that's a fact

2 Likes

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by okeysoninv: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheGift:

You are talking about Prophecies based on the Bible, but you did not quote even a single Bible verse. How do you expect us to take you seriously as true student of Prophecy?
haaaa I should teach you book of revelation . don't Christ warns about the desolation that cause destruction. if you can understand be understand. Christ during his time warns the apostle about Jerusalem destruction and they were able to escape. now, I'm telling you all this will surely comes to pass is better you escape on time. obedience is better than scarifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by Eriokanmi: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Who told you Russians are so poor? Russia is wealthier than most European countries, don't you know this?
I never doubted that the country is rich. Read my post once again

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lol.. something wey dem go shoot down before e even reach US space.
Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by merits(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bmaster:
cheesy

To start afresh dey hungry me too.
There are certain mistakes I made and some that were made because of me,and many more that were made and it affects me negatively to the extent that only starting afresh can correct them. I swear,
I'll like it if the starting afresh dates back like one century back.
I no get any fuvking joy in this world like this embarassed

It is well bro

1 Like

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by RestructureNig4: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
No I'm not a demon, but man with a vision to warn you of impending doom that will be befall the Earth. Putin is the demon and his communist agents, china , Asia , and Middle east. They will all combined together to form a block away that will bring Apocalypso to the world.

This is why Africa's independence is imminent,
The world will live in is gradually being restructured. The West will no longer dominate the world. I have seen this back in 2020 when I woke up spiritually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by ZombieSlayer1: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Amayabor1:

Russia has the most advanced missile system in the world. While the US prioritizes aircraft carriers, Russia prioritizes missiles. Russia pioneered space travel and they're the country who first went to space, first country to launch a living thing into space etc but western media tries to downplay all these. Russia launched the first hypersonic missile and up till today the US doesn't have a hypersonic missile.
it's funny how you guys underestimate Russia while hyping US whereas even the US never underestimates Russia

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.