Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election (4301 Views)

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship / Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. / Tinubu Might Wake Up One Day To Realise He's Alone In APC -Arewa Youth President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Perfectbeing(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
DMerciful:
What did Tinubu do as governor? Or you think this propaganda of Tinubu built Lagos will fly?

Tinubu is too shady to be president of any country! There's no way Nigerians will knowingly elect a fraudulent and extremely corrupt person
I would rather believe in his successors like Fashola, Ambode and Tinubu who affirmed that they're working on Tinubu's blueprint than a nonentity like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by DMerciful(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blueprint kill you there. Was Amode not removed for not following the master's plan?

Yeye dey smell
Perfectbeing:
I would rather believe in his successors like Fashola, Ambode and Tinubu who affirmed that they're working on Tinubu's blueprint than a nonentity like you.
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Perfectbeing(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2022
DMerciful:
Blueprint kill you there. Was Amode not removed for not following the master's plan?

Yeye dey smell
Ambode*
Stopping the project of your predecessors and starting yours from scratch is what makes 40 years old project to be uncompleted in Nigeria.
Lagos State don't want that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by DMerciful(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
So why did you say you'd rather believe his successors including Ambode?
Perfectbeing:
Ambode*
Stopping the project of your predecessors and starting yours from scratch is what makes 40 years old project to be uncompleted in Nigeria.
Lagos State don't want that
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by FarahAideed: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
If Tinubu wins then Obidients are too blame
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Britishpea: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nefort:

First of all we need to be specific about what qualifies as DO and what the possibilities are. Even the worst governor in Nigeria must DO something. But doing something depends on what resources you have at your disposal. Lagos State for instance has a lot of money and the performance of the Lagos State governor should be directly proportional to the wealth of Lagos. Anambra State is not as rich as Lagos so you shouldn't expect any Anambra State governor to run more bigger projects than what you have in Lagos or turn Anambra to Dubai in 8 years. Peter Obi achieved as much as the wealth of Anambra allowed him to achieve. The truth is Peter Obi would have performed far better than Tinubu if he had the resources of Lagos at his disposal.

The next thing to consider is also personality and behaviour. It's not hard to see that Peter Obi has a more refined personality than Tinubu. This is also something important worth considering before choosing whom to vote for.

Anyway, this not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to look into Tinubu's chances of winning considering the reasons I mentioned above.

You must have forgotten that Lagos state had just 600M Igr and Tinubu jacked it up to 6B monthly towards the end of his second tenure. From this same 600 M was where he was funding lagos state from salaries payments to projects placements. In all that, Fed govt under Obj stopped allocations to Tinubu for 13 months, yet Tinubu went ahead to create 17 lcdas out of the original 20 local governments to make it 37, and was funding them

Meanwhile IGR under Obi was 400 millions. Yet he kept collecting the federal government monthly allocations, that Obj had refused to give Tinubu for 13 months. That act alone is enough to ground Lagos state of all states.

If anyone should have good projects it was supposed to be Obi and not Tinubu. You people should find facts before you write
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Amumaigwe: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nefort:
I am not an expert in politics and I wish Peter Obi would win but when I look at all the northern states ruled by APC as indicated with light blue in the attached image, it gives me a feeling Tinubu has an advantage in the north and will likely win most of the northern votes. The south West votes plus the little scraps he would get from the south-south and south-east might be enough to seal his victory.

Most of the uneducated voters are in the north. They don't know anything about Peter Obi because they don't follow the news media or social media where his ovation is loud. These are the kind of voters that can be scammed using religion or one stupid thing or the other. These are the kind of voters that gives Tinubu a chance. The fact that APC governors rule those states is enough to influence those voters to vote for APC/Tinubu.

If Tinubu eventually wins the election it will finally prove our problem is not about having bad leaders as many will always say, but having a large pool of uneducated voters who outnumber the educated ones. And these uneducated voters end up voting for bad leaders.

If Tinubu wins all the states in light blue colour, which one will Kwankwaso and Atiku win? These urchins sef
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Perfectbeing(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
DMerciful:
So why did you say you'd rather believe his successors including Ambode?
Yes I did say that. Ambode wanted to go against the blueprint hence is falling out with Tinubu.
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Kingspin(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nefort:
I am not an expert in politics and I wish Peter Obi would win but when I look at all the northern states ruled by APC as indicated with light blue in the attached image, it gives me a feeling Tinubu has an advantage in the north and will likely win most of the northern votes. The south West votes plus the little scraps he would get from the south-south and south-east might be enough to seal his victory.

Most of the uneducated voters are in the north. They don't know anything about Peter Obi because they don't follow the news media or social media where his ovation is loud. These are the kind of voters that can be scammed using religion or one stupid thing or the other. These are the kind of voters that gives Tinubu a chance. The fact that APC governors rule those states is enough to influence those voters to vote for APC/Tinubu.

If Tinubu eventually wins the election it will finally prove our problem is not about having bad leaders as many will always say, but having a large pool of uneducated voters who outnumber the educated ones. And these uneducated voters end up voting for bad leaders.
It seems bigots want to repeat Buhari again
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by DMerciful(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Talking with both sides of your mouth.
Perfectbeing:
Yes I did say that. Ambode wanted to go against the blueprint hence is falling out with Tinubu.
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Eniitankorede: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nefort:

Even Oyo and Osun are for Tinubu. You should busy yourself doing polls and spending sleepless nights on Tweeter. E no concern us lol. We will shock all of you noisemakers.
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Perfectbeing(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
DMerciful:
Talking with both sides of your mouth.
k
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by seeme2(f): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Werey don dey smell the coffee grin
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by bishopkay: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2022
Nefort:

Tifnubu cannot win this election; he doesn't have the numbers! I say this not by sentiments but with facts. Don't let campaign rallies where 2k to 5k are shared to attendees fool you oh. Tifnubu cannot win and it's becoming increasingly clear that a vote for Tifnubu is a vote for Atiku. It's a vote for power returning to the North!

Before BVAS, elections didn't even happen in the north. They write election results in government houses so the governors had the powers to do and undo. That was how their "structure" word was culled. Today with BVAS, the people are the structure!

For Tifnubu to win, he has to at least retain buhari's northern votes or at least 80% of it because he's unpopular down south. How's that going to be possible with 2 other northern gladiators in the race? The north see Atiku and Kwakwanso as a new opportunity to rule another 8 years. Do you think they'll forfeit that for Tifnubu? Don't forget gandollar won Kano with the breadth of a hair and massive rigging and stifling of opposition strongholds with thugs and federal might. How will they replicate same for Tifnubu?

The SW is a battle ground for all parties with Obi following tifnubu very closely. The SW had managed to produce just 4 million votes for all parties in these last 2 electoral cycles. How will tifnubu get votes? Where will he get the votes to win elections from?
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by EvilRampage(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
elijahozzy:
The way Nigerians are waiting for elections to start you’ll think Tinubu will win because of how they are trying to downcast Obi but they don’t know that we Nigerians are just waiting for the final whistle then premium tears shall begin. Obi will win I can feel it from the silence in the air has the year goes down. If you agree with my like if you don’t share
i got your notification, but i use disposable mail, so i didnt get your messg.
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Ugochiboy: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
@houzing, please I'll like to connect with you
Raheeqilmaktoom:

See the thought process of a typical obidient.

I used to say I would vote for Tinubu ahead of Kwankwaso and Obi. Both of this guys rely on their kindergarten and mediocre knowledge of building roads, they think that's what develops a society.

Societies develop when systems and policies are put in place to derive growth without a govt needing to literally be on its toes, just overseeing and regulating.

Presidency is not about building roads and schools, it more about policy direction and the candidate that has shown understanding of that is none other than Atiku (hate to admit that, but it's the truth). He knows you can achieve a lot by just a change in policy than by building roads and commissioning fly overs (bot saying they are not important).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Shows His MIT Certificate Bearing “patrick Rhodes-vivour“ / South Africa Country's Media Mock Nigeria / Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.