Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com (7857 Views)

Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi / Umahi: Ogun Cleared To Fix, Toll Abeokuta-Ota Highway / Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com by Occurstaem(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu many of your kind, I mentioned here, they could do nothing except from call the mods on me, I'll be the one to humble you badly.... first you insult, and when they call you out or hit back you either play victim by crying ibophobia or project your inferiority complex on us.. that Osu bastard mentioned yoruba first.

The only unitybeggars are the degenerates that defended unitary system of government in 1945 and rejected secession clause in our constitution in 1958 in London... The only unitybeggars are the yeeebos that stopped Bro from seceding when he wanted to pull out his people from this cursed barbaric contraption. The only unitybeggars are the yeeebos that enforced Decree 34 and destroyed our regional system of government. It's very obvious you dirty primitive yeeebos feel inferior to Omoluabis. Una get real problem oh.... In your Delusional mind you are republican but those of us who know your history knows you're nothing near to being republican. How dare a tribe known for its Caste system talk about Republicanism? You yeeebos are so delusi0nal. You evil bigots are always the one trying to stoke ethnic tensions among Yorubas and Niger Deltans. The north don't like you, they don't rate you and will never see you as equal, this has nothing to do with Yorubas. Nobody cares about your biafra Omo yiibo, you have no idea how much a lot of us wants to seperate from your kind. I support biafra more than you I promise. You must understand the only people that talk about your biafra are APC members that also attack us yoruba nationalists that wants this British contraption to disintegrate. Feeling scared about your capabilities?dude you're so delusi0nal. I repeat you are delusi0nal and you need to seek mental help. We are not thesame with your kind and we can't wait to separate from y'all.
History needs to be included in the curriculum right from elementary school because of Igbo revisionist liars such as the mofo you quoted. The way he kept on repeating unity beggars, gave him away as a toddler in Nigeria history. If he had known that it was his forefathers that are the only unity beggars we have in Nigeria ever, he won't be using the word at all and cover his face in shame. Igbos are the ultimate unity beggars in Nigeria and put Nigeria in this mess.
Azikiwe even had the audacity to report Awolowo to Britain because Awo said there should be the inclusion of secession clause in the constitution. Aguiyi Ironsi also abolished the regional system in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com by Superwave16320: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
You will be amazed to know this thread was open by one foolish Igbo mod, if you open thread exposing the looting n criminality of Peter Obi by morning all my messages would have been wiped out completely but they can allow such a pathetic thread as this to stay.
Re: owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com by blaqoracle: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
sunboy:

Okay, Read what you typed and tell me if make any sense to you?
the Igbo always claim ingenuity in everything, yet they cannot create a platform to push forward their agenda, they will run to a platform (nairaland), crested by a Yoruba man, to pour their lamentations and frustration.
Re: owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com by sunboy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
blaqoracle:
the Igbo always claim ingenuity in everything, yet they cannot create a platform to push forward their agenda, they will run to a platform (nairaland), crested by a Yoruba man, to pour their lamentations and frustration.

I have many igbo friends who are very sensible, I think majority of the ones online are those in their villages who think the whole country is against their agenda but then looking for who to blame. The sensible ones live in the South Western cities. I won’t judge a whole tribe cos of a rogue loose cannon like this OP who’s just looking to instigate divisionism.

If DSS or other relevant security agencies are on Nairaland, people like this OP should be picked up and questioned on basis of instigating division and potential to cause public hysteria.
Re: owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com by sunboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
etcetc:
you are funny, i am written the truth. there is capital flight in the south west by people of igbo origin. the volume of currency in the south west decreasing when igbo take money out of the south west economy. and it need to check and stop that that way the eople are not poor.

the igbo are hurting the south west economy when there is no trade going 2 ways

Just by reading your post, I can tell how educated you are. If you don’t understand how to write, how did you know about the economy and capital flights ? You must be one of the importer exporters who skipped school.

OKAY! I GET IT!
Re: owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com by Ogbuefi2020: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2022
etcetc:
cool cool

Check that map very well, you will see abeokuta surrounded with green area while Onitsha is surrounded by brown area. The green area is empty bush, the brown area is densely populated urban sprawl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NGX Group Names Temi Popoola As Gmd/CEO Designate, Chiemeka As Acting CEO Of NGX / Northern Christians Demand 2015 Presidential Slot, Regionalism / Buhari Has A Rented Flat In London - Premium Times & Shehu Garba (PRO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.