Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? (537 Views)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by DrAkpamudehe: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
I am at a loss here, because despite the high number of petitions that have been sent to the international police and Finnish security forces, as well as the clear evidence that Simon Ekpa is the person orchestrating all the killings in the South East, the aforementioned security forces are yet to intervene and bring this youthful exuberant boy to answer to the calls for justice. It is not that difficult to track and fish him out in Helsinki, or even send some covert assassins to eliminate him, so why is he still walking around a free man?
Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by duro4chang(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why? No be freedom him dey fight for? Make him go ahead now
Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by slimfit1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
On what charges?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by AdamuKD: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
They need to arrest that bastard asap
Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by worldTina(f): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by hisgrace090: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
For what?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by AfonjaEmir: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Burutai will also Join him...

Stewpid uncircumcised reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by jared007: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's because he is being allowed to operate by the West. I am a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by Ekpeitit(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Noooooo,we love Simon Ekpa, he is the real leader of IPOB, he will lead us to the promise land.
We love his sit at home orders grin grin
Please let's continue to kill eachother and sit at home,it will pain the zoo people well well.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by OkutaNla: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
I am at a loss here, because despite the high number of petitions that have been sent to the international police and Finnish security forces, as well as the clear evidence that Simon Ekpa is the person orchestrating all the killings in the South East, the aforementioned security forces are yet to intervene and bring this youthful exuberant boy to answer to the calls for justice. It is not that difficult to track and fish him out in Helsinki, or even send some covert assassins to eliminate him, so why is he still walking around a free man?

Because Mazi Ekpa is doing the Lord's work of Biafra restoration. Chukwu Okike Abiama will never forsake his own. Biafra or Death.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by gidgiddy: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

No evidence beyond words exists that Simon Ekpa is a violent person, and the Finnish Police are not going to arrest its citizen based on hearsay

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by BATified2023: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
hes free cos majority of the igbos still believe he’s their hero

Many are still blaming tinubu,dss,Fulani n co

So if u igbos can’t speak in unism with one voice nobody will touch him

People like Gidgiddy,emergingnation3 n co still see him as an hero
Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by owobokiri(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Bola Tinupoo that killed Funso Williams will be arrested first before Simon Ekpa!
Buhari and his service Chiefs that have turned the killings of the youths of the South East into a national sport needs to be arrested first.

The international police needs to quickly arrest you too for being a very noisy idiot on steroids. You need to be chained down in a dungeon because you are a threat to public peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? by DrAkpamudehe: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
owobokiri:

Bola Tinupoo that killed Funso Williams will be arrested first before Simon Ekpa!
Buhari and his service Chiefs that have turned the killings of the youths of the South East into a national sport needs to be arrested first.

The international police needs to quickly arrest you too for being a very noisy idiot on steroids. You need to be chained down in a dungeon because you are a threat to public peace.

Oga, I just asked a simple question. No need for all these transferred aggression. I am not the cause of your frustration. Hold Buhari responsible for your hunger. Cheers mate

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Rushes To Titi Atiku's Defence After Campaign Blunder (video) / (Watch Video ) Doyin Okupe in court, Sentenced To Prison / Exclusive: Leaked Audio Of Governor Hope Uzodinmma Planning To Attack......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.