Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists (24093 Views)

Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
You go collect wotowoto grin where is Uncle Lai and Grandpa bubu
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by bluebay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Borntosmoke:
If no be Nigeria. I swear if we start this life again and I was born in USA I will be richer than this Elon musk undecided undecided. Nigeria I hate you cry
Why can't you be richer than your landlord ?
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Yankee101: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dictator
This one worse pass trump

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Franzinni: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Elon is going the Kanye way... A nail that stands out, attracts the hammer.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Ego my foot.

Dude is on a conservative assignment against the Imperial globalists.

He just snatched Twitter away from them. grin

So it is balanced..

Globalists have Facebook.

And conservatives have Twitter.

Trump, Putin, Kim, Chinese president, Andrew Tate, and alot of them are conservatives.

While Biden, Mark, Obama, Clintons, macron, and most of the western leaders are globalists.

Things will unfold more in the coming months/years ahead.

Elon acquisition of Twitter is not ordinary.

At the detriment of what? His business?

Do you know he has been overtaken as the world richest after Tesla shares tumbled two days ago, and "PRESENTLY" still tumbling

Dude had everything on his side working for him, the moment he ventured into partisan politics, its been going lower and lower.

Tesla would be joining Nokia mobile soon!

He took a lead on EV, Ego got into his head and he lost it! Now the Mercedes, Ford, Toyota and others, are now in the race at full blast, while he is busy with Twitter and seeking attention affecting his business.

Dude needs to learn form his billionaire peers! They dont talk too much and make things happen!

Elon craves too much attention! Dude got mad ego and its not affecting his business!

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Elon musk na no nonsense billionaire you do anyhow, you go collect anyhow, as his employees just follow his rules and regulations hence you are going to the firing line.

Even if this man is drowning in his own problems, you will be hailing him only because you don't know any better. He's successful but he has managed to turn twitter into a real mess for everyone and for himself
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by morinto: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Elon and ego!

Dude drowning his businesses with ego!

Dude just been making shareholder's cry in last 1 month
I can't still understand why someone like you would be advising the richest man on how to run his business. If you get alot of sense then u would have become a billionaire like him
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
I can see that zombies have transferred their hate for Twitter to Musk

Pitiful
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
morinto:

I can't still understand why someone like you would be advising the richest man on how to run his business. If you get alot of sense then u would have become a billionaire like him
He's a zombie. They are hating on Twitter and by extension the owner
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
jaxxy:
Good. Journalist doxxing his location causing him and his family a security risk should be suspended and called to order.

U don't track sm1s location indiscriminately just cos ure a Journalist. There should be responsible media from practitioners.
etrouble:

Why are they monitoring his private life? Not everyone's life is worthless like yours

I guess he's reaping what he's showing. Just few days ago, he called someone out over a false or wrong accusation and that person has been receiving threats from his cult-like followers ever since. The person even claimed that he could no longer live in his house.
It is all fun when you're not at the receiving end
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by chiedozie198100: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Guys please help me rate this Android app. It's my production:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerianstatequizgame.nigerianstates
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
morinto:

Educate yourself please!

Its not his sole business! He is running peoples money and those people have a right to question his sanity and competence!

Do you think he is the only one going down as we speak, he is taking millions along with him to doom!

Do you think someone like me gives a fvck about his life if I wasn't a shareholder!

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Gingerbreadman2: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
morinto:

grin you do know you just insulted yourself right? Afterall you're not a billionaire grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by tollyboy5(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Borntosmoke:
If no be Nigeria. I swear if we start this life again and I was born in USA I will be richer than this Elon musk undecided undecided. Nigeria I hate you cry
Walai grin
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Elon musk na no nonsense billionaire you do anyhow, you go collect anyhow, as his employees just follow his rules and regulations hence you are going to the firing line.
mmm hmm. What happened to “freEdoM of sPeecH”

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by morinto: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

grin you do know you just insulted yourself right? Afterall you're not a billionaire grin
Me been not a billionaire is not and never an insult but when I started advising a billionaire that started from the scratch on how to run his business then something is wrong with me
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
maasoap:

I guess he's reaping what he's showing. Just few days ago, he called someone out over a false or wrong accusation and that person has been receiving threats from his cult-like followers ever since. The person even claimed that he could no longer live in his house.
It is all fun when you're not at the receiving end

I do don't understand what u mean. What was the false allegations?

Do u mean the video of the masked guy that was stalking him?
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
baralatie:

Doxxing and its related security breach/effect happened
sounds like he was too xtupid to realize that those regulations are necessary for safety including his own safety. Y’all kill me I swear.
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by morinto: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Educate yourself please!

Its not his sole business! He is running peoples money and those people have a right to question his sanity and competence!

Do you think he is the only one going down as we speak, he is taking millions along with him to doom!

Do you think someone like me gives a fvck about his life if I wasn't a shareholder!

Trust me Elon musk has started some companies that seem impossible to make it possible. Elon is smart trust me. Any step the guy take he does not take it with his emotions but always have some hidden plans behind it which u may not know.
For example when he bought twitter for that 44 billion dollars and twitter refused to sell some information to him. Elon musk told them he is not interested then twitter take him to court forcing him to buy the company he which he gave them condition if there are not ready to sell of the information about twitter then he won't buy the former owner of twitter has no option than to give him all the access of information. So elon musk is not stupid. This guy started from the scratch

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by rontolo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hypocrite. The information they provide is already public information.

Freedom of expression is freedom of expression. You can’t pick and choose. Were’ Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by etrange: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sirseedorf:

The journalists he suspended from the platform are not his employees. Elon said he came for freedom of speech, but it was only a mantra to have his way. Now, he's kicking people out. Dude needs to know there's a difference between business administration and public administration. He might be a good business man, but he's clearly making a mess of the Twitter platform.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
And the kinds of people who support them also fit a certain stereotype. Life is really fascinating in that some things never really do change from century to century.

WillyCassey:

Musk, Trump, Putin are textbook narcissists. All the characteristics you named are typical of narcissism.

Huge ego bigger than mansions.

They can never accept being wrong. (Remember when Trump gave a wrong path for a hurricane that hit Florida I think, he is not a meteorologist when meteorologist gave the actual path which did not include some of where he stated, he had to use sharpie pen to add his own path.)

They lack the ability to emphasize.

They don't love because they lack emotional connections, if you watch they always have many ex or have cheated on their wives. Their emotional growth stopped at childhood.

He can't self reflect because he'll see those emotions he tries to lock out.

They always have a cult followership.

They're crass, degrade and talk to their employees anyhow, cut corners.

They're mostly rich, this is to allow them buy people to themselves.

They're impulsive leaders, they're like gunpowder waiting to explode.

The pathology of the ailment is they were shamed, ridiculed and maybe rejected as children. They copy their abusers and replicate it.

Trumps father was a racist, bigot and evil person. Musk father is irresponsible, even till today he says it openly that he prefers his other child to Musk. That alone can make a child narcissistic. So both parents were toxic, I don't know about Putin's parents he must have been toxic too. See the pattern?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
ibkayee:
He's so rash and unhinged, he'd fare well running a company in Nigeria funnily enough
Right. And that’s why he seems to have a bunch of Nigerian supporters.

Rash, brash and unhinged fits the model of a typical Nigerian “big man” with no one to check him or hold him responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by ibkayee(f): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
cococandy:

Right. And that’s why he seems to have a bunch of Nigerian supporters.

Rash, brash and unhinged fits the model of a typical Nigerian “big man” with no one to check him or hold him responsible.
Exactly, witnessing him throwing all these temper tantrums is pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
morinto:

Trust me Elon musk has started some companies that seem impossible to make it possible. Elon is smart trust me. Any step the guy take he does not take it with his emotions but always have some hidden plans behind it which u may not know.
For example when he bought twitter for that 44 billion dollars and twitter refused to sell some information to him. Elon musk told them he is not interested then twitter take him to court forcing him to buy the company he which he gave them condition if there are not ready to sell of the information about twitter then he won't buy the former owner of twitter has no option than to give him all the access of information. So elon musk is not stupid. This guy started from the scratch

How is it presently going? Good or bad?

Take for example Bezos! Dude has no time for politics, keeps reassuring investors and same time expanding the niche of Amazon!

Talks less and only talks when he was to introduce, reinstate or reassure his commitment,. Unlike my dear Elon, damn! Dude talks too much!

If you invested big in Elon, you will be scared anytime that guys talks. As of today... Everything is just tanking!

I know the market is tanking, but when you wont see invest in Google, Amazon, Apple or Microsoft, and be scared same way as someone who invested in Tesla

Elon will give you heart attack!

He is almost losing it ...... He has lost EV already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
undecided
tctrills:

It's always interesting to hear someone who knows little or nothing about business giving business advice to one of the greatest entrepreneurs in human history.
Greatest?!
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by morinto: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

How is it presently going? Good or bad?

Take for example Bezos! Dude has no time for politics, keeps reassuring investors and same time expanding the niche of Amazon!

Talks less and only talks when he was to introduce, reinstate or reassure his commitment,. Unlike my dear Elon, damn! Dude talks too much!

If you invested big in Elon, you will be scared anytime that guys talks. As of today... Everything is just tanking!

I know the market is tanking, but when you wont see invest in Google, Amazon, Apple or Microsoft, and be scared same way as someone who invested in Tesla

Elon will give you heart attack!

He is almost losing it ...... He has lost EV already
You might be right. but sometimes everyone have different personality and can't be the same but that does not mean he can't make mistakes as u said
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by efficiencie(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/elon-musk-disables-twitter-spaces-after-clash-with-journalists/

Excellent...why divulge the personal information of anyone without their permission. That's stupid and unethical. Ban them to oblivion.
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by Bundaweber: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
morinto:

yep. thats why he vastly overpaid for twitter
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by staneless(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dis man don dey mad! Na so Twitter app just logged me out...till now, I can't login back again. Just like that faa
Re: Elon Musk Disables Twitter Spaces After Clash With Journalists by babatunji36117: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
The guy wicked nor be here.The guy wicked nor be here....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? / Which Phone Is The Best For 100k Or Slightly More / Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.