Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? (23974 Views)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
I switched totally to Ucweb this year as I prefer it to Opera Mini.
I used opera mini for many years, not having the thought for abandoning it, buh like they say, shii happens.

1. Opera doesn't load all the contents on a page sometimes. You can even be filling a form online, just to fill the last stuff, and all of a sudden, all what you filled above disappear.
2. I can't stream online with my own Opera (I don't know about you).
3. You can hardly be downloading and still browsing same time, one has to wait for the other. (I can start 6 downloads on ucweb and still browse).

What I enjoy on Opera mini.
I open many tabs. Sometimes, up to 40, Ucweb is limited to 10.

How about you?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by kolexepana: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Uc browser remains the best.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
For simple mobile surfing - opera mini
For download and streaming - uc browser.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
For browsing i use operamini.

For download ucbrowser is tha bomb; u can download nd be browsing, even tho it use alot of data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Emmyk:
I switched totally to Ucweb this year as I prefer it to Opera Mini.
I used opera mini for many years, not having the thought for abandoning it, buh like they say, shii happens.

1. Opera doesn't load all the contents on a page sometimes. You can even be filling a form online, just to fill the last stuff, and all of a sudden, all what you filled above disappear.
2. I can't stream online with my own Opera (I don't know about you).
3. You can hardly be downloading and still browsing same time, one has to wait for the other. (I can start 6 downloads on ucweb and still browse).

What I enjoy on Opera mini.
I open many tabs. Sometimes, up to 40, Ucweb is limited to 10.

How about you?

Both of them suck. U already have the best android browser as stock on ur phone which is chrome browser. People just have this feeling that default is not good enough.

Unless u prefer to compress ur web pages that is where opera comes in. And I see no reason why someone would choose uc browser over chrome except when downloading. If u open 7 tabs on uc and navigate away to another app just for a few minutes , by the time u return the app would have closed and start afresh thereby closing all ur tabs. so whats good about that?

31 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by dasphinx1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chrome does it for me. Very reliable for heavy browsing as it opens heavy sites without flinching. UC is strictly left for downloads. i cant deal with webpages reloading just because i went to use another app and decided to return back to the app. Abegi, who's got time for that?

31 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
ucbrowser is d best for

2 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by gingerman876: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Opera Mini doing good..... But the recently TEcno HiOS Browser is doing magic too. My default for browsing now.

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by KelsAltair(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
UC BROWSER

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by cutiedave(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chrome does it for me....just love it...u.c for downloading

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by sixtusjr(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Default browser BB10

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by donhils: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
I like Chrome but it finishes my data faster.

8 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by omoalajah(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2016
I like the new Hi browser, strictly for Tecno phones for now i think. Loving it on my camon c8

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Opera Mini all the way for me. Idk how people prefer Chrome, is there something I'm missing? Even in loading speed, data saving, display to me Opera is better. I'm even using it on my lappy rn, uninstalled my Chrome for PC

gingerman876:
Opera Mini doing good..... But the recently TEcno HiOS Browser is doing magic too. My default for browsing now.

What's magical about it? Share wit us
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by 360koncepts: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2016
I can also relate to that too
donhils:
I like Chrome but it finishes my data faster.

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by yinka360nl1: 1:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Who prefer chromes on Android... Poo. I wont ever use that browser on my phone. Only on PC that rocks for me...

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 29, 2016
LightYearss:
Opera Mini all the way for me. Idk how people prefer Chrome, is there something I'm missing? Even in loading speed, data saving, display to me Opera is better. I'm even using it on my lappy rn, uninstalled my Chrome for PC

What's magical about it? Share wit us

I prefer chrome because I prefer my webpage to look like picture 1 below rather than picture 2 below. Cmon mate, I can't be stressing my eyes to read words from a webpage just because I wanna save data... I don't care about data. How can I have a phone with super amoled qhd display and still use opera mini that compress data and turn HD pictures to low quality pictures. Meh.

Another reason I use chrome is because of the feature ' search Google for this image'. This feature is only available on chrome. Let's say someone post a picture online and u want to know where he got the picture from, just hold the picture and u will see the option search Google for this image. Click it and if the picture was downloaded from the internet it will show u the source of the picture. That's a big big win for me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by sam2020(m): 5:51am On Apr 29, 2016
As for me i prefer uc browser
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by lonelydora: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Chrome is the bomb. I don't care about MB.

11 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Babyphinas(f): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Mozilla Firefox simply da best

9 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by bunmioguns(m): 6:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Team uc browser
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Depends on the fone u re using. Default browser all d way.

2 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by macaranta(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Local browser for browsing...uc web for downloads
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by sunnyuche1(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
UC when I get enough data...Opera mini when I won economize data...dassol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Segadem(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
[size=14pt]all browsers for different reason [/size]
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2016
UC all the way except when the service goes down to 2g,then I use opera
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Chalatanace(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
UC Browser grin

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by dominique(f): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Chrome

2 Likes

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Vince77(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Chrome
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Sexytemi(f): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Uc mini/Uc browser. o, opera mini is so annoying and data consuming....

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Can't remember the last time I use other browsers. Uc serving me wella... Chrome too very close too
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by StepTwo: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2016
CHROME, best mobile browser of all time
d experience is wow.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot Note Broken Screen =help! / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network / 6 Unbelievable Things We Do That Damage Our Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.