Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations (45205 Views)

FG Declares Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th Public Holidays For Eid-Al-Fitr / FG Declares Holidays For Christmas, New Year / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Samuelthemanli(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
stasius:

Yes oooh. Let's share love
And Bags Of Rice
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Onarabu: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pelaiye2703:
The only thing the Minsitry of interior is good at. Sham government!!!

Abi o, some ministries need to be merged, just to inform us the holidays we are aware of

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Innobee99(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Odumoye:
There's nothing special about the holidays being declared....
We can't come and die, we need rest biko
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Enough rest.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Pat081: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
2mercy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/just-in-fg-declares-public-holidays-for-christmas-new-year-celebrations/amp/
this should not be news ooo we all know this and if they don't declare workers will do that themselves
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by ladipo007: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Who no know say that period na holiday before,abeg minister find better thing to announce.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by stasius: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin angry
Samuelthemanli:
And Bags Of Rice
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Nmezor(f): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
We don hear
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by kollyhaykon(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

And why are you still spamming nairaland?

Don't you have white clients to scam?
I am sure if the thing really pays him, he won't be here 24/7 shouting Yooo...

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by PJtech: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
December wey money no dey person hand mtcheeew
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Starcy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good one
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by faithfull18(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

The Jew man that couldn't save himself from beating ? Na that one be your saviour abi?
Jesus Christ is my LORD and SAVIOUR, anything else
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by gloryman91: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pay salaries with bonus and arrears of backlogs, we know holidays must be declared already.

Pay Civil Servants well and give us our entitlements before Christmas.

Enough of punishing us with our sweats learn from countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, UK, Rwanda and Malaysia.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by boluwatife122: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
2mercy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/just-in-fg-declares-public-holidays-for-christmas-new-year-celebrations/amp/
For University students, na two weeks Christmas and new year break be starting right from the weekend b4 Christmas grin grin
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by iHateFraudsters: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
kollyhaykon:
I am sure if the thing really pays him, he won't be here 24/7 shouting Yooo...

grin

My point exactly!
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by lamstands(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
This holiday is supposed to be 26,27 and 28
26 is naturally a public holiday which is boxing day. And what happens to the Christmas holiday that fall on Sunday when it was suppose to be extended with one more day.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by kingviny: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's why you need this during this Yuletide season

LET THERE BE LIGHTS!*

Hello fellow nairalanders,

I am an inverter solution consultant with several years of experience in the biz.

Today, il like to talk to you about the best type of inverter battery to buy for your house or office power backup need.

With dollar exchange at an all time high, cost of inverter batteries and Indeed several other things in the market have all gone up. That's why when an investment is to be made at all, one should be able to go for the most cost effective.

There are essentially 3 types of inverter batteries in the market right now

1. Gel/AGM dry cell batteries

2. Tubular batteries

3. Lithium iron batteries

If you have the funds, the third option is the best but if you want to go for what is cost effective in terms of longevity , ruggedity and cost then Tubular battery is your best bet.

I won't advise you to go for the first option as they hardly last long , at best you can enjoy the battery for between 12 to 15 months . They can't also withstand fast charging unlike the other 2. So, if you over charge or under charge this type of battery, it might not even last upto 6 months.

Tubular batteries can withstand fast charge which is a plus if you live in an area where electricity stays for less than 5hrs daily or sun shines for only 5 hours on the average daily.

You can't charge a flat dry cell batteries within 5hrs, you will damage the battery cells in the long term. It takes about 8hrs to fully charge a flat cell battery.

If you follow professional advise, your Tubular battery can last you for about 5 years and the cost difference between it and the dry cell batteries are not much . But the lithium batteries are usually very expensive and delicate to use.

If you have bad batteries that you want to dispose for a fee, you can contact me.

If you want to swap it also for a brand new Tubular battery and pay the difference, I am at your service.

I can also get you the best inverter and solar panel types that would best serve your need.

When it comes to anything alternative energy, you can reachout to me .

Seeking professional advise in an area you are not too familiar with is a smart thing to do .

*POWER IS LIFE!*

*Note*

Generator fume is dangerous and fuel price is always changing like APC, so please give yourselves a treat, get an inverter today. It would increase your lifespan.

*CONTACTS*
WhatsApp :- 08109946200
Call :-

Momentum Vinay Technologies, Lagos.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Ofemmanu1: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Odumoye:
There's nothing special about the holidays being declared....

*yinmu
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Emola12(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Everybody knows that there will be public holiday now,,buh what is the meaning of all dis self is that what Nigerian are crying for
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by davidtemi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
The only period (holidays) I remember there's somebody called aregbesola in Nigeria
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by doggedfighter(f): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why not play it and win it all ?

Don't you like money ?
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by observanc1: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Richy4:
What is the use though... Is it not on a Sunday? Except for boxing day

Maybe it's been declared for those on essential work so that it can reflect on their wages.. If not, I don't see the reason for the announcement..
26, 27 are working days - Monday and Tuesday
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by doneback04: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by dewiseacre(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
This one only knows how to declare public holidays...reeks of incompetence like others! Always dashing themselves portfolios and appointments as compensation not minding the impact on the larger society.

To make this announcement, they would have budgeted heavily and even called a press conference.. ancestors that should be in some farmhouse leading 200million people in this 21st century!
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by faceland: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2022
2mercy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPAN26O6FtE

The Federal Government of Nigeria has declared December 26th and 27th as well as January 2nd, 2023 as public holidays to make the Christmas and New Year celebrations respectively. Interior Minister Rauf Aregbesola confirmed this in a statement signed by the ministry's permanent secretary Belgore Shuaib.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by orisa37: 3:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Pay IGR TO FRSC wherever and to CASTELLA in KADUNA STATE.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Sofialuv(f): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Any girl wey go join me to celebrate go receive good price. I dey lonely.
how much
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Mumusaphire: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2022
Sofialuv:
how much
reply my mail
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Jolly good. Guys protect yourselves from hoely Marys who will be looking for who to kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.