Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor (11504 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Friend22(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
jmoore:
Nigerians forget too easily. No be this governor tell one woman 'Go and die'?
Yes,he did and later apologized.
The woman was wrong though selling close to the road which the governor-Oshiomole had outlawed; I guess he said so out of anger not deliberate malicious intent.

It's history now.

1 Like

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Friend22(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody forgot.
The OP is just fooling himself.
Nobody rate Oshiomole in Edo again.
He messed himself up by romancing with Tinubu.
Tinubu and APC are forever hated in Edo
I am not insulting you but just making an observable diagnoses, you were either too young to know what oshiomole did or, you just one of those sadist Edo state where unfortunate to have or, perhaps, and more plausibly, one of those ipobians who never see anything good in others other than their fathom Paradise of Biafra.

Either way,you are just one those frustrated knuckleheads filled with hate!

1 Like

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by olaeffect(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol...we have had such terrible leadership in Nigeria that people now celebrate normal things. No wonder we still have people supporting Tinubu

Hmmm, when people that did abnormal things and even went to jail for it abroad are elder states-men in some states in this same country.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
jmoore:
He did and he apologized immediately after.
He is human and so susceptible to mistakes like every other.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Friend22:

I am not insulting you but just making an observable diagnoses, you were either too young to know what oshiomole did or, you just one of those sadist Edo state where unfortunate to have or, perhaps, and more plausibly, one of those ipobians who never see anything good in others other than their fathom Paradise of Biafra.

That person is not from Edo state
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody forgot.
The OP is just fooling himself.
Nobody rate Oshiomole in Edo again.
He messed himself up by romancing with Tinubu.
Tinubu and APC are forever hated in Edo
Oga go and face your abia state and let us edos judge Osho
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by 7brigade: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2022
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/the-voice-of-the-people-man-recants-how-oshiomhole-gave-them-access-to-road-in-emu-community/

Source iReporteronline.
Omo ikiroda...it wouldn't be long d hot jollof rice would finish..and u look for another to serve u dish...with ur stomach infrastructure journalism...continue...im talking to u personally....u should have been better than dis...if not ur slippery ... attitude for small kuts here and there.. God go do am but u must desist from this at dis time..abeg

Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by 7brigade: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Did he praise d useless frog of a governor...which abian dont know dey gat a useless lot as governor,go to ariaria market and ask dey tell u same,
So y do u eulogize a punk black toad ,who doesn't have u as a beneficiary of his several ill gotten wealth...oga be wise
U are a freeborn nigeria and deserve d best not their offspring alone
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2022
RAND250:

Yet APC won Edo north last election

Continue
Lolzz
Na only there him go get votes becos of oshiomole and their votes are inconsequential.
Go nd check the Edo people supporting Tinubu, 90% na from edo North and we understand why.
No bini or esan child go ever support Tinubu cheesy
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

What has forcing Obaseki on you got to do with his achievement as governor?
U need to read the message i replied.
Calling us gullible becos we choosed a lesser evil.
Pls check the message i replied
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 1:31am On Dec 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga take you bigot and hatred away . How is Oshiomole supporting Tinubu negate his excellences performance as governor ? Your heart that full of hatred had plind your inner sense of reasoning . Then Tinubu will later become president pls don't wast your family's Energy and reassure spent on you by committing Suicide just because of hatred that always provide nothing for you than Bitterness and sadness.
You are a very wicked soul.
If not tribalism, how can u wish Nigeria Tinubu.
So u want any mumu to be there simply becos he came from ur religion or region
God will never allow Tinubu have access to our treasury. U are supporting the master of corruption and the founder of boko haram and u came here to say I'm full of hatred.
How wicked can u be that u are ready to trade and sacrifice the future of your kids on the altar of tribe or religion.
God help you
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 1:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Friend22:

Baba na story u dey find.
Nobody carry oshiomole matter for head reach me.
I did my first voters card becos of oshiomole.
When he was robbed in 2007, i led a protest inside igun motor spare parts. U nor love oshiomole reach half of the love i had for him den. But alot of things happened thereafter.
He betrayed us.
We help him fought Anineh and the Igbinedions and he ended up wanting to become what we help him to defeat.
When Oshiomole presented obaseki to us, we warned him. We told him to allow us choose but he denied us then. We all in APC then wanted odubu but he used the power of incumbency to rigged the primaries for Obaseki. We got angry and voted ize iyamu of PDP despite the image demages he did to ize iyamu, yet again oshiomole rigged the main election for Obaseki, using federal power. There was no derogatory name oshiomole did not call ize iyamu, thief, arm robber, destroyer of Edo state(ize iyamu was SSG to lucky igbinedion). Except u be this bastard tribal bigot yorubas. If u are really an Edo son, 2016 should still be very fresh in ur memory. Only for the same oshiomole to change his mouth 4yrs later, ize iyamu dat was the devil suddenly became a saint simply becos he crossed to APC while obaseki he presented as a saint suddenly becaame the devil becos he refused to do his bidding and went to PDP. Oshiomole insulted the entire Edo by asking us to support and vote someone he already condemned before us just 4yrs back. It was a very big insult to ask us to vote ize iyamu. His political career it's dead in Edo. Let him be doing local champion in Edo north, but he dare not cross his boundary.
[/i]P.S. my boss during NYSC is from Edo North and he was very close to oshiomole wen they were both excos of NLC, he revealed alot of secrets about oshiomole to me that i wished i recorded den. [i]
So rest
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 2:08am On Dec 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
grin
Lolz
U guys in APC are hypocrite and a very terrible set of humans
I'm now from Abia state grin
Oshiomole politiacal career is dead in Edo.
U can never argue dat
Let him be doing local champion in Edo north.
If Obaseki its not careful, we may send him to exile too.
We are not slave in Edo and we are not loyal to any individual or any party.
You mess up, we treat ur matter in Oba palace squarely
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by nelsonose: 4:32am On Dec 17, 2022
jmoore:

What is this supposed to mean? If you understand the circumstances under which Oshiomole made this statement, you won't blame him. How can one be building and another destroying and you expect the builder to be happy with the destroyer. Haba, no way! We are humans and emotional too. It is not everything you politicize. In any case, Oshiomole later reconciled with the woman in question. So how is this now your problem, do you cry more than the bereaved?
I live in Edo and I am neither a politician nor do I have a personal relationship with Oshiomole but I am bold and proud to say, Oshiomole is the best governor we have had in Edo State in recent times. May God bless him and grant him success in his endeavors.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by olumide4christ: 5:11am On Dec 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So which infrastructure him build?
Una can lie

Have you ever lived in Benin? Are you an indigene of Edo state?
If you haven't or aren't, no need to argue what you don't know.
We who are both understand what I am talking about.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by olumide4christ: 5:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Kajiang02:

Take it easy, how did you meet Lucky Igbinedion as Governor in 2008?
Calm down chief.

Okay, who was governor in 2008? Oshiomhole, Osunbor or who?

I await your response, sir.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by awoluyi(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2022
He was only doing the work for which he was elected. No big deal about it. Did he use his personal money to construct the road? We should stop praising these governors for attending to all these mundane activities. The world has left us behind.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by sooperrescue(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2022
You forgot to mention how the same PDP begged the PDP governorship çandidate to concede defeat when it was discovered that he does not have a primary school certificate after he claimed to have finished primary education in a school that was yet to be established. At least tinubu get sense to delete his primary school from his record
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2022
olumide4christ:

Have you ever lived in Benin? Are you an indigene of Edo state?
If you haven't or aren't, no need to argue what you don't know.
We who are both understand what I am talking about.
Oga i be Edo boy
Born and bred in Lagos
But i schooled in uniben from 2010 to 2015 and that was during oshiomole tenure as gov.
Which useless infrastructure dey Edo.
He brought down the pedestrian bridge at main gate. Destroyed many houses.
Where is shopping complex he promised to build in ring road that made him destroyed the great agidigbi house, destroyed bob izua park.
Spent almost all his tenure to repair central hospital with billions of nairas without equipment.
Use Edo state money to build Edo university iyamho and called it 75% private and 25% govt but Obaseki was smarter than him. He wanted to collect the university and turn it to his own but Obaseki rejected. That was the genesis of their problem.
Throughout his tenure, all the secretariat buildings were in dilapidated state. The famous Edo state library in sapele road become a refuged site. A set up committee to probe osunbor handling of Edo state water board, till he left office, the report was not implemented neither was anybody made to pay for it.
The water storm project he spent billions on was a hoax. So what did he really do for the 8yrs? Repaired and rehabilitated some roads and planted flowers grin
Obaseki is the one that even touched infrastructure and not oshiomole
Pls which infrastructure oshiomole build?
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by olumide4christ: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Oga i be Edo boy
Born and bred in Lagos
But i schooled in uniben from 2010 to 2015 and that was during oshiomole tenure as gov.
Which useless infrastructure dey Edo.
He brought down the pedestrian bridge at main gate. Destroyed many houses.
Where is shopping complex he promised to build in ring road that made him destroyed the great agidigbi house, destroyed bob izua park.
Spent almost all his tenure to repair central hospital with billions of nairas without equipment.
Use Edo state money to build Edo university iyamho and called it 75% private and 25% govt but Obaseki was smarter than him. He wanted to collect the university and turn it to his own but Obaseki rejected. That was the genesis of their problem.
Throughout his tenure, all the secretariat buildings were in dilapidated state. The famous Edo state library in sapele road become a refuged site. A set up committee to probe osunbor handling of Edo state water board, till he left office, the report was not implemented neither was anybody made to pay for it.
The water storm project he spent billions on was a hoax. So what did he really do for the 8yrs? Repaired and rehabilitated some roads and planted flowers grin
Obaseki is the one that even touched infrastructure and not oshiomole
Pls which infrastructure oshiomole build?

Well, checking the entire thread, you seem to be the only one who has lived in Benin, and Edo state and feels Oshiomhole did nothing...and the rest of us are aliens.

You are always entitled to your opinion, and as you know, opinions are not always facts.
Regards.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Perfectbeing(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
okeyumez:
Adams remains the best governor. Only the Gullible people of Edo voted for Obaseki out of emotions. Today majority are regretting
One even told me that he knew Obaseki was a flop but he only voted him to spite Tinubu..
I asked him whether it is Tinubu that has been feeling the pain for Edo State. He became mute
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Devil1Messenger: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
olumide4christ:

Well, checking the entire thread, you seem to be the only one who has lived in Benin, and Edo state and feels Oshiomhole did nothing...and the rest of us are aliens.

You are always entitled to your opinion, and as you know, opinions are not always facts.
Regards.
Let them point to the infrastructure oshiomole built.
All these APC propagandas. This is not 2015
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by Osanoghodua1: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2022

I'm not from Edo but a colleague in the office who's from there told me that Baba Oshomhole would deliver Edo North for APC.
I am from Edo South, Oshiomhole will win Edo North for himself with a landslide but for Tinubu I am doubtful because the people have suffered from herdsmen menace.
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by DIVAD2000: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
olumide4christ:

Regards.
But sir, I thought you said you reside at ogun state( "where you first voted for ibikunle Amosun for governor)

How do you know Edo state, better than the resident you just quoted?
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by olumide4christ: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
DIVAD2000:

But sir, I thought you said you reside at ogun state( "where you first voted for ibikunle Amosun for governor)

How do you know Edo state, better than the resident you just quoted?

Go and read my post...I left Benin City in 1992..I am an indigene of Ogun state, thus I voted for Amosun in 2011...19 years apart.... hope you understand now?
Re: Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor by DIVAD2000: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
olumide4christ:

Go and read my post...I left Benin City in 1992..I am an indigene of Ogun state, thus I voted for Amosun in 2011...19 years apart.... hope you understand now?
Was oshiomole governor in 1992?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / The Most Illmannered And Barbaric Governors In Nigeria. / I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.