Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits (53929 Views)

CBN Cash Withdrawal Limits May Hinder Economic Growth As It Happened In India / 10mins Per Transaction? Why CBN Cash Limits Will Cause Long Lines At Atms / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Sultty(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
non of my biz
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Andrewkinggg: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
What of bank customers that intends to buy a car, a house or pay a huge amount of money for a transaction?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by emmydee(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Weekly withdrawal limit for individuals should not exceed 10k and there should not be any other way to withdraw more than that amount.
Weekly withdrawal limit for corporate bodies should be zero! Corporate bodies have no business with cash at all.
This is the only way this cashless policy would work. Once you fail to do this, then it has become another jamboree!
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by bigdammyj: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Noted.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by udumosam23(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
The only thing I see new in all that you have written there is writing an application and stating purpose of withdrawal. All others are normal proceedings of the bank when applying for withdrawal.

3 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by brandnprinting: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
The limit for ATM sweet me pass. Na so some people will stay with ATM withdrawing N150k instead make dem enter bank.

Expect increase in POS charges - dem go charge N500 to withdraw 10k as from next year.

5 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Kharol1234: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

I do support the cashless Policy they Wana introduce. But is it with the shitty networks our banks have? I no even know how Zenith take dey win best bank.
Them worst
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
I will spread 100,000 naira to my 5 accounts, giving me 100, 000 naira daily withdrawal

3 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by wizzywise(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
What's your rate
noble71:
shocked
Thanks for this information

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by GolDRoger: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
You typed alot but still not say nothing, after providing all the required documents, you will still pay the 5% processing fee am I right?? Or providing those stuffs automatically nullify the processing fee?.

6 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by brandnprinting: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I will spread 100,000 naira to my 5 accounts, giving me 100, 000 naira daily withdrawal

weekly limit bros. read am well
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by millionboi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Andrewkinggg:
What of bank customers that intends to buy a car, a house or pay a huge amount of money for a transaction?
you make transfer

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by rollandben(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Well, even though we Nigerians disagreed to this senseless and baseless policy.
At the other hand, we all knows that the country called Nigeria is a nation where no Policy or law holds water. All will soon fade off like a smoke.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by omonnakoda: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
It is a good initiative
Let us hope the implementation does not cause avoidable suffering to the vulnerable
The timing just before elections is suspicious.
Anyway maybe we won't see bullion vans

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by uncleu01: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

. How much will you buy it
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by millionboi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
it is thesame bvn,so u cant
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by shimolv: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by HEBEI: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
They should make electronic money transfer free
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Wickedfacts: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Go and register a business name and use it to withdraw cash.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Lukuluku69(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2022/12/15/how-to-withdraw-above-cbn-cash-limits/

Loopholes in the Policy already.

1. The withdrawal/s or Limits are not BVN restricted. They are Account restrictions.

2. I can have a regular Savings Accounts, one or two of these hybrids savings accounts. With this I can take 20k Daily from the Accounts without paying any penalty or run foul of the Policy.

3. Open Accounts for my Kids. Since I am the Signatory, technically the Accounts are still mine and I can do 20k daily on them also.

4. Companies with Account I, Account II and so on can easily make Multiple 500k Withdrawals in a Day.

So, for this to work, let the restrictions be BVN based and not Account based. With this, everybody will comply.

Trust your Bankers and Banks to begin marketing hybrid Accounts to customers more now in order from them to beat this policy.

Make it a BVN based restrictions otherwise it will fail.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Cj4charles(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
This is complete rubbish, it like you are begging to collect your hard earned money. They should have demanded for land documents to get your own cash

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Pootle: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
like begging to collect your own cash

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Lukuluku69(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
millionboi:
it is thesame bvn,so u cant

The restrictions are Account based and not BVN based.

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Emeka71(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
flexyrule:
These ones didn't even bother to read the topic.

OP. Thanks for the info.

I like what the CBN and Buhari administration are doing.

Most times, money laundry is carried out using cash. With this new initiative, proceeds of crime and corruption can be effectively traced.

But they should have sorted out the issue of security. Imagine when kidnappers demand 20m ransom...

Omoh. You go just dey play.
Is that why my new ATM can't make payment online?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by cliqtips: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
flexyrule:

OP. Thanks for the info.

Most times, money laundry is carried out using cash. With this new initiative, proceeds of crime and corruption can be effectively traced.

But they should have sorted out the issue of security. Imagine when kidnappers demand 20m ransom...

Lol. ...

Like say the goverment don't know those hoarding the cash.

Are they also telling us they don't know those sponsoring terrorism?

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by rezky(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

How much?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
APC and Tinubu be looking at Emefiele with left eye
If they catch that guy eehn
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by weljewel: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thanks be to El Shaddai the Lord that makes me worthy of trust.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by weljewel: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thanks be to God Most High for exalting me and for this great honour.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by hayoholla(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
A305:
This would only prevent people from saving huge sum of money in the bank when they know It will be a mountainous task to take out the money when needed urgently, (especially business men who need huge cash to run their business), in other words — the whole idea of cashless policy will be defeated if these set of huge spenders refuses to keep huge cash in the bank.

Unfortunately, mindset like this will defeat the purpose
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by brainhgeek(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

How much are you willing to buy my pi
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by CheapHomes1: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
flexyrule:

OP. Thanks for the info.

When buhari came in 2015, he made BVN compulsory threatening to block bank accounts without BVN. His justification was that it would be used to stop 419, corruption and kidnapping. Years later, thru patanmi they made NIN compulsory threatening to block phone lines. Justification? NIN will be used to stop 419, corruption and kidnappings. Pls which of these objectives have been achieved so far?

If nothing has been achieved with all the wahala nigerians went thru because of BVN and NIN, is it now cash limit withdrawal that will trace trace the proceeds of crime and corruption ? The abacha money that was returned, did you get a share of it from buhari? The Abba kyari that was facilitating criminal activities as a police man, what has happened to him? Honestly, it is very easy for govt to deceive some of u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.