Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits (53930 Views)

CBN Cash Withdrawal Limits May Hinder Economic Growth As It Happened In India / 10mins Per Transaction? Why CBN Cash Limits Will Cause Long Lines At Atms / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by panpan(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
The new CBN cash withdrawal limit is a ploy to control the finances of everybody, and was probably suggested by a foreign or international organization.
It is a potentially dangerous situation. It should not be implemented.

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Gohs: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kidnappers will still demand their ransom — they don't care how much fees their victims will have to pay. . .

May God help us. . .

By the way — vote Peter Obi 2023 for better Naija grin cheesy
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Thanks for this information

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.
i want to sell mine
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Thy101: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

Oga how much you dey buy am?

Kindly chat or call me with that number.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by hardon1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Poster stop misleading people. Go and read the cbn circular very well. Where it asked for the details you mentioned Is for cheque above certain limit

You can withdraw more than 20k a day if you want, just that you will be charged 5% cot for additional amounts beyond the daily limit.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by jamess32: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
The truth is ; CBN did not have enough money to print notes that will replace the old notes, if you go to banks , you will discover that they still give old notes to customers and put just 1 or 2 in between. in a sane country how on earth did you want to stop circulating old notes if not to stop giving it out and replacing it with old notes.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by xevove2061: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
All these restrictions do not matter to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by blacksam01: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

plz which info....how did he tell u anything...?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by SK1SOLA: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
POS Answer to this is get a multiple rented client that will be making and deposit and withdrawal for you
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by TUANKU(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

How much will you pay? I have 200 Pi for sale.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Emaprince: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
A305:
This would only prevent people from saving huge sum of money in the bank when they know It will be a mountainous task to take out the money when needed urgently, (especially business men who need huge cash to run their business), in other words — the whole idea of cashless policy will be defeated if these set of huge spenders refuses to keep huge cash in the bank.

This is what I believe will happen.

People will even start hoarding any little cash that comes into their hands..to a point some will have all their savings at home. Mostly the educated ones will likely embrace this new policy. But you see these traders..market women...none of them will save in the bank again..knowing that if they deposit their sales money into the bank, it becomes difficult to withdraw.

The policy might work in a country where everything works well, and there is already a well prepped grounds for it to flourish. It definitely won't work in Nigeria. It will really deal with a lot of businesses. These people just copy policies and apply here without making effort to curb any negative effect that might erupt from such policy. When they are busy thinking about how to fatten pockets.

They want to improve digital banking where they will be making billions daily off transfer charges both from the sender and receiver. Greedy lots

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Sleekfingers: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na to dey keep my money inside safe for house be that ...... .

Jokes apart , most Nigerians will start keeping huge cash at home. And that is a recipe for a pandemic of armed robberies.....

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

How much are you willing to buy ?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by mistarsam(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

Mention me on a dead or old thread let's talk business
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Terror48: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

how do I go about it
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by observanc1: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Guderian:
Whats the limit for mobile banking?? undecided
no limit for electronic transactions

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by faceland: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
samsard:
Any serious business will make transfers for high value transactions. Even mallams have accounts these days.

30% of police and soldier I have met can't write their own name without shaking hands.

Fulanis that sell cows, Some businesses owners too can't read. How would they operate an app?

Scammers would be transferring 500.00 (five hundred naira, zero Kobo) and convince them it is 50k (fifty thousand naira).

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by nigmarelli(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

I do support the cashless Policy they Wana introduce. But is it with the shitty networks our banks have? I no even know how Zenith take dey win best bank.

How you go dey support something wey you know say them no put in place to function properly! Isn't that taking a step forward and several steps back?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by damkin24(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

What is your rate?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by donem: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

How much per pi? undecided
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by itsmayiela(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
To beat this daily and weekly limit is simple.

Just have multiple bank accounts with ATM card for each. Distribute your cash amongst them.......you can always transfer from one to the other.

Then make 20k withdrawal on each account daily.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by pikechukwu6(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
As eh dey pain them eh dey sweet us... nah who get too much money dey withdraw upto 100K in just one week tongue
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by zsamorano(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

how much are u paying for 1 pi. I have 4500 pi
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by RosyIsBlessed: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
I thought they cancelled this.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
If a customer must provide all these details to his/her bank as you have stated, please explain further how a customer can withdraw more than the limit from a POS operater, and what are the criteria to be fulfilled.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by MT: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Only in naija this nonsense can take place,me and my money

Have you ever been out of Nigeria before? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by MT: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
itsmayiela:
To beat this daily and weekly limit is simple.

Just have multiple bank accounts with ATM card for each. Distribute your cash amongst them.......you can always transfer from one to the other.

Then make 20k withdrawal on each account daily.

Thank me later.

This is not possible. The BVN keeps track of all your account and once you reach the 20k daily limit, you cant withdraw from your other accounts domiciled in other banks

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by doneback04: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2022/12/15/how-to-withdraw-above-cbn-cash-limits/

The money I suffer and made i would now have to undergo all this time process
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by citygarden(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
How much do you buy per Pi

noble71:
shocked

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Adeking86: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
noble71:
shocked

I want to sell my pi
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by gaddafe(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
flexyrule:
These ones didn't even bother to read the topic.

OP. Thanks for the info.

I like what the CBN and Buhari administration are doing.

Most times, money laundry is carried out using cash. With this new initiative, proceeds of crime and corruption can be effectively traced.

But they should have sorted out the issue of security. Imagine when kidnappers demand 20m ransom...

Omoh. You go just dey play.

grin I'm just laughing at your assertion. This law was not made to stop money laundering. It was made to create hardship on the poor masses. The elite can still launder money effectively. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by noble71(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Adeking86:

I want to sell my pi
chat me on WhatsApp 070.3718.1471

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.