Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits (53933 Views)

CBN Cash Withdrawal Limits May Hinder Economic Growth As It Happened In India / 10mins Per Transaction? Why CBN Cash Limits Will Cause Long Lines At Atms / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by mooyewhy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
noble71:
what's your rate bro? Thanks for this information

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Not yet
noble71:
have you verified and migrated to mainnet?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by brainhgeek(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
noble71:

rate is dependent on quantity kindly reach me on WhatsApp 070.37.18.14.71...
The number is not on WhatsApp
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by zsamorano(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
noble71:
170 naira per Pi at the moment.
bring 250 con carry everything. I go give u the details.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Tunagee(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I will spread 100,000 naira to my 5 accounts, giving me 100, 000 naira daily withdrawal

I thought of this, but will it work? What if they control it via BVN?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Tunagee(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Babastrong:
May be this rule is applied to some individuals or states because i still withdrawn the sum of #120k yester night.

Hehehehe! this one no dey read news
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Tunagee(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2022
xevove2061:
All these restrictions do not matter to Tinubu

Baba go don get bullion vans of the new notes for his house sef before dem announce the new notes design
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by noble71(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2022
brainhgeek:

The number is not on WhatsApp
it's on WhatsApp Boss.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Tunagee(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2022
noble71:
have you verified and migrated to mainnet?

Pls how can one verify and do KYC or migrate the Pi to mainnet?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by brainhgeek(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2022
noble71:
it's on WhatsApp Boss.
Ok. Thanks
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Babastrong(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=Tunagee post=119237716]

Hehehehe! this one no dey read news[ Yes. I no dey busy with news but occationally. I am after cash( cash info) not news. Lol. ]
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Henroo88(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
How much are you buying

noble71:
shocked
Thanks for this information

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by noble71(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Henroo88:
How much are you buying

#165 naira per Pi at the moment.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by alabi484(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Loopholes in the Policy already.

1. The withdrawal/s or Limits are not BVN restricted. They are Account restrictions.

2. I can have a regular Savings Accounts, one or two of these hybrids savings accounts. With this I can take 20k Daily from the Accounts without paying any penalty or run foul of the Policy.

3. Open Accounts for my Kids. Since I am the Signatory, technically the Accounts are still mine and I can do 20k daily on them also.

4. Companies with Account I, Account II and so on can easily make Multiple 500k Withdrawals in a Day.

So, for this to work, let the restrictions be BVN based and not Account based. With this, everybody will comply.

Trust your Bankers and Banks to begin marketing hybrid Accounts to customers more now in order from them to beat this policy.

Make it a BVN based restrictions otherwise it will fail.

I'm still trying to confirm if it's an account restriction or BVN cos it wasn't expressly stated, i run a POS business and i want to know what my options are
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by duketerry22(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
flexyrule:
These ones didn't even bother to read the topic.

Point or correction I DID read the topic matter of fact I'm all up for this new system we have to evolve and grow with the world and it's changes however they would've done more adequate sensitization first to cushion the effects.. saying what I did was just to catch cruise.. peace

OP. Thanks for the info.

I like what the CBN and Buhari administration are doing.

Most times, money laundry is carried out using cash. With this new initiative, proceeds of crime and corruption can be effectively traced.

But they should have sorted out the issue of security. Imagine when kidnappers demand 20m ransom...

Omoh. You go just dey play.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Lukuluku69(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2022
alabi484:

I'm still trying to confirm if it's an account restriction or BVN cos it wasn't expressly stated, i run a POS business and i want to know what my options are

The Restriction is Account based and not BVN based.

We do not have the Resources to enforce a BVN based Restriction with the System in place.

Since there is no restrictions to how many Accounts I can open across Banks for now, how then can they or will they be able to tract how much is withdrawn from my Accounts on a Daily basis?

Unless they tweak it to reflect that, this Policy is a waste of Time.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by alabi484(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The Restriction is Account based and not BVN based.

We do not have the Resources to enforce a BVN based Restriction with the System in place.

Since there is no restrictions to how many Accounts I can open across Banks for now, how then can they or will they be able to tract how much is withdrawn from my Accounts on a Daily basis?

Unless they tweak it to reflect that, this Policy is a waste of Time.

The limits have been increased now to something more reasonable
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Lukuluku69(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
alabi484:

The limits have been increased now to something more reasonable

Just read the Report now.

I knew from experience that the 100k weekly thing won't work.

But I suspect the CBN did that knowingly fully well that Nigerians will complain, so jerking it up would look like they are listening.

20k Daily? Nah. Not workable.
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by alabi484(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Just read the Report now.

I knew from experience that the 100k weekly thing won't work.

But I suspect the CBN did that knowingly fully well that Nigerians will complain, so jerking it up would look like they are listening.

20k Daily? Nah. Not workable.

Honestly, it's fair enough now
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Charles545:

@how much.
I have load of Pi
Have you done kyc and moved to main net?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
FireUpNow:
I don't sell by quantity but by per pi. I won't contact you until something solid is arrived at. Sorry pls

Have you done kyc and migrated to main net?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
zsamorano:
how much are u paying for 1 pi. I have 4500 pi

Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by FireUpNow(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
sonofElElyon:

yes
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2022
FireUpNow:
yes

Okay.. I'm looking to bulk buy... N190 per coin flat rate.

I see from your profile that you are in Lagos like me.

How many coins do you have ?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2022
zsamorano:
bring 250 con carry everything. I go give u the details.

I'll pay you N190 maximum if you have done your kyc and migrated to main net
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Okay.. I'm looking to bulk buy... N190 per coin flat rate.

I see from your profile that you are in Lagos like me.

How many coins do you have ?
Good to hear from you and I have 1750 pieces but selling at the amount you mentioned is a no for me. I can't do that, sorry please
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
FireUpNow:

Good to hear from you and I have 1750 pieces but selling at the amount you mentioned is a no for me. I can't do that, sorry please

No problem.. state your price.. if I can do it I'll let you know. Not a do or die affair.. I'm just looking to diversify from shares.. crypto is highly risky but I'll take a chance.. but not an unreasonable risk
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by Charles545: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Yes I however I can't remember my passphrase.
Any way out

sonofElElyon:

Have you done kyc and moved to main net?
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 5:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Charles545:
Yes I however I can't remember my passphrase.
Any way out

You mean the words to unlock your wallet?
Or to log into pi app ?

If it's the set of words to unlock your wallet you are talking about, it's not meant to be remembered but ought to have been saved somewhere since it's made up of 24 words. If you didn't save the words it means you've lost your coins forever and can only create a fresh new wallet without coins..

If however you still have your 24 words seed phrase but forgot password to your pi app then I think there's a way to access your pi account
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by FireUpNow(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2023
sonofElElyon:

No problem.. state your price.. if I can do it I'll let you know. Not a do or die affair.. I'm just looking to diversify from shares.. crypto is highly risky but I'll take a chance.. but not an unreasonable risk
I will not be able to state price anymore because the amount you quoted is so discouraging so as a result I think I will HODL until pi comes alive, very sorry please
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by sonofElElyon: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2023
FireUpNow:

I will not be able to state price anymore because the amount you quoted is so discouraging so as a result I think I will HODL until pi comes alive, very sorry please

That's fine. Sounds like you were just testing the market.. hodl if that's what you prefer
Re: How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits by FireUpNow(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2023
sonofElElyon:

That's fine. Sounds like you were just testing the market.. hodl if that's what you prefer
Nah, Nah! I wasn't testing the market, I am sorry if you feel that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.