Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) (27336 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
sad
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
May evil eyes not see us oh, evil hands not touch us.

He wasted her life unnecessarily, he is supposed to be sent to hell after his motives , records of previous killings and those he is working for has been established. The court cases are a waste of time and tax payers' money.

The days are evil and the heart of men is desperately wicked.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by JoshTim: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Not much is said about her because Tinubu is involved.
They've used many for rituals but this one exposed them.

Can you defend yourself if police pick you up and charge you to court for this unfounded allegations. Una go just open una mouth dey spew nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by oneMalik: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
R I P sister .

It's time we advocate for jungle justice maybe with T&C .

Cos I never see reason why someone who commited this kind of crime will be kept in custody and be feeding on free food .

1 Like

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
He should be buried too
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Naz34(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Not much is said about her because Tinubu is involved.
las las this Tinubu name go make all of una run mad and psycho. Keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm... How do you mean? Can you expanciate more on this?
Is there any English word like Expanciate?
Educate me please
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by zoghys: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
RIP Bamise

May your killers never find rest.

It shall not be well with Lagos State government, it shall not be well with sanwo-olu and his house hold for sweeping this case under the carpet.

why are so stupid?. What evidence do you have to type such mean words against sanwo olu. You modafucka let emotion take over you and because you are on a faceless forum, you type demeaning words to soil hard earned reputation, and just for what?? likes or shares. If sanwo olu were to be your family member, will you lay such curse on him and his household. Common use your sense now,its fuckin disheartening to share a forum with myopic scum of the earth modafuka like you.

4 Likes

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by BennyDGreat: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
kestolove95:
So this babe corpse still dey mortuary? But Christians why?

She died under controversial circumstances.
Thorough investigation need to be done....
Those involved will neve go unpunished....
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is there any English word like Expanciate?
Educate me please

It means to explain in details what you mean?
Please subscribe to our channel.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Sultty(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
when people indicted for kidnapping and ritual killings are arrested nothing will happen
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
RIP young lady, no where is safe in Nigeria any more
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Someodds: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buried right? That's the natural end of that case. This is Nigeria for you. RIP to innocent soul.

1 Like

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by aktolly54(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm.. tell me something. shocked

Like.. do they have a hand in it? Like indirectly?
if they don't have hand in it, why not ensure the driver who is involve in the incident get death sentence or life imprisonments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by bonnyhope: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
RIP Bamise

May your killers never find rest.

It shall not be well with Lagos State government, it shall not be well with sanwo-olu and his house hold for sweeping this case under the carpet.

Make una calm down

Case still in court

You never can tell the outcome
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lord come and save us embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
aktolly54:
if they don't have hand in it, why not ensure the driver who is involve in the incident get death sentence or life imprisonments

Is it in their jurisdiction or that of the police and law court?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Jostoman: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
kestolove95:
So this babe corpse still dey mortuary? But Christians why?
Z
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by iamwhys(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by aktolly54(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Is it in their jurisdiction or that of the police and law court?

Thank you.
you don't understand politics
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Jostoman: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Chaii they just kill this girl for nothing, Lagos state government are very wicked
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
zoghys:

why are so stupid?. What evidence do you have to type such mean words against sanwo olu. You modafucka let emotion take over you and because you are on a faceless forum, you type demeaning words to soil hard earned reputation, and just for what?? likes or shares. If sanwo olu were to be your family member, will you lay such curse on him and his household. Common use your sense now,its fuckin disheartening to share a forum with myopic scum of the earth modafuka like you.
Please shut up! Shut up! If she's your sister will you type this rubbish. Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
The lagos state government is taking forever to answer important questions and apprehend all those involved.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Desusi: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Not much is said about her because Tinubu is allegedly involved.
Really? would you please throw more light to this information. So painful my brother!

1 Like

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by zoghys: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please shut up! Shut up! If she's your sister will you type this rubbish. Nonsense!

you are a fuckin retard. i want justice for her, just like any right thinking person. But i dont go about cursing someone else in a case that is before a court. Justice will surely be served and her death wont ever be in vain, NEVER. But then blindly accusing Mr governor for what doesnt concern him is absurd and totally uncalled for. I advice you to read that write up again, but this time around really slow for you to comprehend its content at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
May God rest your soul young girl.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Desusi: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
I have come to realised that ladies are endanger species.Quite often we hear them being killed. May God deliver our nation from these ritual killers. Its high time government must do something on it. May God keep us and every members of our families from evils.

1 Like

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Xxabhauva5y: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yooooooo!
Let me teach you how to close and scam white clients with no traces, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing / My Accusers Are My Lovers – Serial Rapist (photo) / EFCC Arrests Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.