Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) (27298 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseunomo: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please shut up! Shut up! If she's your sister will you type this rubbish. Nonsense!
She's not his sister so look for another word to use
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Akmahoghany: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Not much is said about her because Tinubu is allegedly involved.
They've used many for rituals but this one exposed them.

Assuming you are unveiled, arrested and prosecuted for this rubbish you wrote, do you think you will not go to jail

Out of hatred you just opened your mouth and started vomiting nonsense.

Let's be guided on our utterance, before those that are not aware of this your stupid statement will start shouting " justice for XYZ" A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Akmahoghany: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
technicallyrich:
The ritualisst that tribalistik Yoru badd fake mudslims are supporting have use a yoruba innocent girl for rituals.
Of cause his ambition. Comes first before any yoruva person.
If that ritualisst becomes president,we and our loved once are all at risk of the ritualisst boys slicing our private part while alive.
You can support the ritualisst Because o. Tribe but remember nobody ask these innocent girl her tribe before plucking out her eyes,private parts etc while she was still alive.
Say no to ritualissm,it is a crime against humanity.

Is there any sense in this your writeup?

How is Andrew Nice Ominikoron, the BRT driver that raped and killed her get related to Sanwo olu, Tinubu or even Yoruba race, that you start writing with your anus, this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Akmahoghany:

Is there any sense in this your writeup?

How is Andrew Nice Ominikoron, the BRT driver that raped and killed her get related to Sanwo olu, Tinubu or even Yoruba race, that you start writing with your anus, this nonsense
Yoru bad fakee cowordly mudslim go and shitt and messs loudly first,then after that eat your ewedu then read it again you will understand.
Mess very loud mess like how you people normally do. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by ojex004: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=derecho post=119203960]Not much is said about her because Tinubu is allegedly involved.
[/quote

How far Omo Igbo?
Are you going to your potopoto village for Xmas and new year?
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by onome2013: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
I am weeping. God expose who ever that is involved. Don't allow your daughter to killed like animal
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by VOR2019: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Haba, only God will forgive you.
derecho:
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by siraj1402(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
femtex007:

I pity you
He has no future to have a pity on. You rather pity the parent that wasted a whole nine months and several years training unproductive and useless child.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by NavyBoiJabari(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Honestly that's the only area I envy Muslims,a dead body shouldn't take the least 1 week to be buries,Here you see corpse in mortuary for 2 months,it's well
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by femtex007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=siraj1402 post=119225723] He has no future to have a pity on. You rather pity the parent that wasted a whole nine months and several years training unproductive and useless child.[/quote
You have said it all
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Tallvictor23: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
This forum is the most tribal of them all on the face of the earth
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
I pray may justice prevail.
It's really sad.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by OLULAW: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Justice delayed is justice denied. How can the public trust the government and its apparatuses? You won't expect foul play when seeking to commute using BRT. The state governor should have waded in this matter by ensuring that the courts deliver justice in a timely fashion.

On an aside, the girl was smart to have communicated with her loved ones before meeting her untimely death. If not, he death would have remained a mystery, and the culprits gone away scot free. Girls be wise, observant and street wise/smart.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
RIP Bamise

May your killers never find rest.

It shall not be well with Lagos State government, it shall not be well with sanwo-olu and his house hold for sweeping this case under the carpet.
Why do people type without brain.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm.. tell me something. shocked

Like.. do they have a hand in it? Like indirectly?
Stop listening to that 1diot
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Racoon:
They may be trying to slow down the case in order to perverse justice but fact remains that the wheel of justice grinds slowly but surely. Sister Bamise, Olurun yi o ba yè sé.
Wailer, always typing trash!

Use to think you were objective untill I noticed your continuous never ending wailing.

Shior!
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please shut up! Shut up! If she's your sister will you type this rubbish. Nonsense!
Ok since she's your sister please what's your full name?
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by pacificom: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nigerian government should legalize GUN for citizens like in America so that citizens can defend themselves while in danger.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Don't worry, I've screenshot your comment. I'm scanning all your comment to get more info and report you to necessary authority.

We need a scape goat honestly!
Una mouth go dey run like tap.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2022
This is the repercussion of given birth to an unwanted child.

derecho:
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by derecho(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Kikikiki... It'd would be my pleasure to see you in person. I just finished profiling you from October 17.Nonsense.
tollyboy5:

Don't worry, I've screenshot your comment. I'm scanning all your comment to get more info and report you to necessary authority.

We need a scape goat honestly!
Una mouth go dey run like tap.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... It'd would be my pleasure to see you in person. I just finished profiling you from October 17.Nonsense.
grin grin grin see mumu. Mr profiler.

I'm from Epe come to the bale palace odo-egiri if Dem born you well.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by derecho(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Who ask you? Wait till it's time.
tollyboy5:

grin grin grin see mumu. Mr profiler.

I'm from Epe come to the bale palace odo-egiri if Dem born you well.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2022
derecho:
Who ask you? Wait till it's time.
I think sey your flat head wan perform magic 4 my state grin .

You go chop watery beans tire onisokuso.
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by derecho(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2022
Yawns...
tollyboy5:

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by derecho(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Yawns..as usual everyone who disagrees with them is ibo.
Waiting for you.
tollyboy5:

Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2022
derecho:
Yawns...
I'll be expecting you anyday and anytime.
Feel free to drop your address also, so Ill join the Obi movement cheesy
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by derecho(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Kikikiki... Small boys always forming woke.
Hot air as usual.
If your parents didn't teach you,know this today:
If a man boasts too much of what he can do, when he does it, it won't be a big deal anymore.
tollyboy5:

I'll be expecting you anyday and anytime.
Feel free to drop your address also, so Ill join the Obi movement cheesy
Re: Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) by Pharaohny: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2022
It Shall not be well with the BRT operators and whomever has a hand in this case , either Politicians or anybody may they sadnesses never leaves their homes Ameen cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved / 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured / Lagos DPO Kills Apprentice During Raid On Birthday Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.