Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) (30437 Views)

Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail / Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Patson080(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Who ever you are God bless you cos I don laugh die for this comment
emmanuelbrown26:
Gender that Jah regretted creating.
Jah no marry
Host of his angels no marry
24 elders with Jah no marry
Jah son no marry
D great prophets for Bible no marry
D great scientists no marry
So tell me who u bi wey u Wan please d caused gender.
Adam was alone with d animals in d garden, everywhere was good and calm u til dis useless gender to d garden and scattered everything.
Look at division in families, u would agree with me that d caused gender brought d division.
U will see in a family of 7 guys or men, that share things in common and in harmony, but once d caused gender comes in, division starts occurring.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by baralatie(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wickedfacts:
The Kezia lady was a University runs girl who was dating Robinson, a Fmr. Legislator while he was married to Michelle, another woman. Eventually, she found a richer person and started an affair with that one while married to her husband. Her new lover was House of Reps spokesman, Benjamin Kalu.

Robinson dragged Benjamin Kalu to no end until Benjamin Kalu was forced to deny dating the lady. Now, her husband now wants to deal with her squarely. He has used attempted murder to tie her like a goat. This is where longthroat has dragged her to.

It is still women matter that will kill this Robinson of an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
This is a case of false accusation. This woman is innocent. This is a case of a jealous womanizer' of a man, who can't accept being paid with the same coin. He sleeps' around, then his wife does same, and he is bitter. She had better seek good legal action.

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wickedfacts:
The Kezia lady was a University runs girl who was dating Robinson, a Fmr. Legislator while he was married to Michelle, another woman. Eventually, she found a richer person and started an affair with that one while married to her husband. Her new lover was House of Reps spokesman, Benjamin Kalu.

Robinson dragged Benjamin Kalu to no end until Benjamin Kalu was forced to deny dating the lady. Now, her husband now wants to deal with her squarely. He has used attempted murder to tie her like a goat. This is where longthroat has dragged her to.

It is still women matter that will kill this Robinson of an idiot.
Waow!

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by odaniel1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Again folks, never be carried away by looks. The cover of our souls will never match the soul itself. Good looks can never equate good mind. Beware!

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by imagrg(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
I fear woman pass lion oh. shocked
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Nonexisting1: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
I will consider putting on body armor before allowing the G-string gender people anywhere close to me. No be me them go read for nairaland say one vaginarian stab to death. God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by masui(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Jah no marry
Jah son no marry
Adam was alone with d animals in d garden, everywhere was good and calm u til dis useless gender to d garden and scattered everything.
Look at division in families, u would agree with me that d caused gender brought d division.
U will see in a family of 7 guys or men, that share things in common and in harmony, but once d caused gender comes in, division starts occurring.

Oil wey dey ur head never get name.

Na true say na this same gender do Sammy Okposo gone too soon?

Legends has it that they also did an apple retreat on late Gen Sani Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by anonymuz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pells1:
Na mumu dey marry na
If you never fear that bleeding gender today
You have 3 more hours to fear them
They contribute nothing into a relationship yet they are very jealous and devilish
Remember eve in the bible undecided
They are only good at sex and nothing else useful
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
it happened that I'm still covering a wedding. I just dey laff wen I dey see the bride to be laughing like mumu to a call. ....make I keep quiet...that guy na grade 1 simp. Infact I go try collect many numbers tommorow.
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by faceLAGOS: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
My mom & her 4 sisters has made me have so much hatred for the female gender.

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by kosboy45: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
sirjoggy:
The most Dangerous gender is female
Female mosquito dangerous
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
And so on

Nawaoooo!�
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by kissdabride: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/attempted-murder-ex-lawmakers-estranged-wife-remanded-in-prison/?amp
What might have warrant such act from this beautiful woman
Women are devil incarnate sha.
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by kosboy45: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
primeache:
All these slim ladies with small boobs, fear them.

Share ur experience with one please
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by billyG(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Jah no marry
Jah son no marry
This make sense oo,even Jah remained a celibate,his son a bachelor.
But wetin man do them
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by billyG(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is a case of false accusation. This woman is innocent. This is a case of a jealous womanizer' of a man, who can't accept being paid with the same coin. He sleeps' around, then his wife does same, and he is bitter. She had better seek good legal action.
Tufiakwa!How can a woman you married sleep around that is attempted murder.better divorce & practice her prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by billyG(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
She looks like Kate Henshaaw.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by henrydav: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
sirjoggy:
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
And so on
You forgot to add female python dangerous female Hynes dangerous female hippopotamus dangerous female scorpion dangerous
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by frankoben(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/attempted-murder-ex-lawmakers-estranged-wife-remanded-in-prison/?amp

This same ex lawmaker that married this girl on my street and then divorced her in less than a year after she has had to endure battery and gross infidelity from the man.

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by henrydav: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
sirjoggy:
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
And so on
You forgot to add female python dangerous female cobra dangerous female hippopotamus dangerous female Hynes dangerous female scorpion dangerous female anaconda dangerous
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by ofwest47(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2022
You never know with Women _James Hardley Chase!
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by higgs: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2022
The accusation sounds somehow. I hope it is not a case of intimidation.

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Wickedfacts: 1:09am On Dec 17, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

You are correct.
He was married and met her while she was a runs girl in the university and thought he could hold her down. Now, he's out of office and she's sleeping with those above his league.

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Wickedfacts: 1:15am On Dec 17, 2022
frankoben:

This same ex lawmaker that married this girl on my street and then divorced her in less than a year after she has had to endure battery and gross infidelity from the man.

Michelle?
That was the girl he married in 2013 or 2014

2 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Is her husband not sleeping around?
billyG:

Tufiakwa!How can a woman you married sleep around that is attempted murder.better divorce & practice her prostitution.
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 17, 2022
sirjoggy:
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
And so on

shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by omoyeni37: 4:12am On Dec 17, 2022
sirjoggy:
Female lion dangerous
Female dog dangerous
Female fowl dangerous
And so on
Even female praying mantis, dangerous grin
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Originalsly: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Hmmm.... sooo many guys hating on women?.... I'm beginning to suspect something.... NL is being invaded by ....

@ topic... the judge and Police should be ashamed of themselves. Anyone with half brain can see the woman is falsely accused and charged. How cannit be attempted murder? Charged in December for attempting to stab the husband in May while he was sleeping. He was asleep ... who saw her? ... who stopped her? ... why wasn't she charged then? How is this attempted murder?.... one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by baby124: 5:34am On Dec 17, 2022
This man is a liar and it’s so sad the police are being used to victimize this woman. I remember clearly this woman’s cries about how this man has gone around threatening her and her parents because she said she’s not interested in the marriage anymore. Please investigate clearly because this lawmaker is a well known lunatic. These are probably innocent people being lied on. This lunatic of a law maker wants to be disgraced.

He has been harassing this woman and her family for a while. The man is clearly obsessed and insane.
https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/26/wife-nigerian-ex-lawmaker-robinson-uwak-accuses-husband-kidnapping-their-twin-children
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by baby124: 5:55am On Dec 17, 2022
How will this small girl want to kill you and conspire to take all your properties when you are married with kids. grin. Pure loser and lunatic. The girl said she does not want you again! Take your L and leave her alone. Free those innocent people before you are disgraced. See how you are fighting over pussy when you have a wife and kids at home. What a shameless idiot.
Re: Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) by Elidrisy20: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Na him fault,this one na woman wea you go marry,see as she carry face like oshiomole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Arrested After Assaulting Lady And Her Sister In Delta State. Photos / Armed Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.