Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? (1054 Views)

Burna Boy Gives Stellon Don Hot Kiss To Celebrates 1year Of Dating, See Reaction / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by Silentgroper(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Females what does it mean to you?

Males, what does it means to you?

What intent do you have to someone u intend to/kiss on the forehead?
Can a guy kiss a guy on the forehead?
can a girl kiss a girl on the forehead?

I'm really curious...
Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by VeryWickedGoat: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
It's the Mark of the Beast.
RIP in advance OP. Greet Clifford Orji for me.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by Enny2013(f): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
I don't really know what it means
Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by Fisiryorh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
It means "YOU ARE LOVED"...

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by VinnyBaba: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
OP,

Naija Girls dey kiss dier BFs forehead?

They can Only do that when you do 20K transfer to Dem
or use Tramadol fcvk craze outta of Dem.. sad

To answer ur question, it means I Love and will Miss you, especially when you are travelling for a Long journey. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by culf: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
love, cherished, appreciated

1 Like

Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
All ur comments are just for likes.
Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by faceLAGOS: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Damn!

I used to instinctively kiss my x on the forehead.

That babe just fk.

Damn!
Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by sirwilson(m): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Kiss on the forehead means
"I adore you"

1 Like

Re: What Does A Kiss To The Forehead Mean? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

(1) (Reply)

3 Mistakes Women Should Stop Making During Sex / The Double Standard Of Our Women / Letter To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.