Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years (29653 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Madubuike Fails Drug Test, Banned For Three Years / Laliga: Barcelona Shortlist Six Managers To Replace Koeman [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by udeh3(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrBroke:

Ask Google or check goal ratio who is better goal scorer between the two and get the fact not your truth but the truth

Oga, in 2010, Messi had zero goal in the World cup

As it stands, Ronaldo is the all time goal scorer. He retains this title till anyone surpasses it. Until then, your argument has no basis

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by udeh3(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrBroke:

You see how sentiment let's you only talk about his records y didn't you list out their both records and compare, does Messi also not have records not just trophy or the game records am talking about goal records cause that's the only thing you Ronaldo Fans know in football

I spoke about Ronaldo, you bring out Messi's records while I bring out Ronaldo's records. Should I be talking about Messi's records for you.

Let the records flow in... Thank God both played in Laliga
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by aujile(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2022
Numerouno94:

He should jux retire and safe himself all these embarrassment. He doesn't want to come to terms that his now useless on the pitch. Completely useless, yet pendulums keep blaming the innocent managers.
His obsession with messi won't let him retire, he has always been trying to out do messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Bentonite1: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Numerouno94:

Did u jux learn the word "Hibernate"? lol.

Ur argument lacks substance and is filled with lies. I don't even know how nd wat to reply. Buh remember that 90% of Pendu's goal came from teams like Faro island, Malta, Luxembourg, Serbia, Armenia, Luithania, etcetera. Abeg hide ur face in shame.

like I said earlier, remove Messi's 3 penalty goals at the ongoing world cup and he will b left wit 2goals and 3assists while ur Pendu will b left wit Zero goals ND Zero assists.

I won't reply u again cos the only thing in ur coconut head is insults; Ur completely empty upstairs. tueee!!

See the NAIVE being that called himself football genius, keep embarrassing yourself.

OP RONALDO has never scored against Malta,

Ronaldo you think you know but don't has
7 goals against Sweden
5 against Switzerland
3 against Spain
3 against Belgium
4 against Netherlands.
3 against Denmark.
2 against France
3 against Ireland
Germany
Croatia

including Argentina etc.
please which other top team?

which other top team you think Ronaldo haven't scored against if not Brazil which he already played ones against?

how many top team's has Messi scored against?
and how many goals?

You can't be naive, dumbb and Stoopid same time, please choose one struggle.

Empty vessel making noise. ILLITERATE FOOTBALL GENIUS

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa / Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) / Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.