Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years (29650 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Madubuike Fails Drug Test, Banned For Three Years / Laliga: Barcelona Shortlist Six Managers To Replace Koeman [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Ballzproblem2: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
x
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Najdorf:

Calm down bro

The pains are showing all over your body grin
See you this pessi fans y'all want to cover Mbappes glory because of the penalty merchant from Argentina, kole work jare grin

We will stand gallantly with France come rain come sunshine till France lift the trophy again back to back
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by 90th: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na Carrick bench Ronaldo first...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by candygist: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

The same way your fraud the penalty merchant sacked Valverde, Luis Enrique from Barcelona before he ran to PSG to sack Pochetino too

E pain you grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by WonderManly(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
4kizo:
Until Messi win EPL title....

He's no match for C.Ronaldo
Exactly!.. on point.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
papzie:

Enrique wasn't sacked oga..

He was frustrated out jare grin

Check the third reason na Pessi handwork grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by valETA1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=Felaodoo post=119209762][/quote]
I just learnt nkpi also means goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Angelfrost(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kinda silly blaming the legend for the sacking of the coaches.

Ronaldo is just one player... He doesn't select the team to play, doesn't organize the defense or attack.

He doesn't make the substitution calls at the right or wrong time.

These are the core duties of a coach! Where he fails to get his ducks in a row, then he has himself to blame for the sack!

That's why coaches like Pep, Ancellotti, Zidane, and Mou are up there...! If a player doesn't fit into their philosophy, style or system, they dump his ass on the bench! If the player's fans like let them riot, results are all they care about!

Those coaches were not sacked because of Ronaldo... They lost their jobs because they failed at them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
lhordspy:
A finished man, finishing the career of innocent coaches

God abeg ooo.
Keep every pendulum spirit faraway.
You are destined to rant. Shoe lace of CR7 ll buy you n everything you have.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Jflex07(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
lhordspy:

God abeg ooo.
A jobless Tinubu urrchin calling the wealthiest and most popular footballer a finished man.. When I say tinubu urrchins are one of the most dumb humans,I was right!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by valETA1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
WonderManly:

Exactly!.. on point.

The same EPL Messi has the highest goals in any league against, so its no longer WC. Lol... What a delusion from penduist

Ladies and Gentlemen Penduist says EPL is better than World cup. Pls cry harder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by papzie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

He was frustrated out jare grin

Check the third reason na Pessi handwork grin

U're not crioz cheesy grin ...
Hope he doesn't sack d Argentina coach too

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

He should jux retire and safe himself all these embarrassment. He doesn't want to come to terms that his now useless on the pitch. Completely useless, yet pendulums keep blaming the innocent managers.
Retire ke? And from retirement watch Messi smash more records? I swear Ronaldo will rather die! He may go to Maccabi Haifa next season just so he can play in the Champions League and score plenty goals. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
papzie:

U're not crioz cheesy grin ...
Hope he doesn't sack d Argentina coach too

They will consider his sack after they lose to France on Sunday grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by felzokugo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Hope you saw this one too

They won't see it oo.
Them wear bra 4 eyez.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Hope you saw this one too

Lamasta the image u shared wit Pendu and those gr8 managers was wen Pendu was young. He had not achieved alot thus, the spirit of pride and arrogance was not in him at that point. And perhaps, he needed the help of those managers to push up his career.

I bet u the new Pendu can't successfully work with those managers again without having issues. Impossicant. Pendu now feels his better and bigger than everyone which is bad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by felzokugo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

He should jux retire and safe himself all these embarrassment. He doesn't want to come to terms that his now useless on the pitch. Completely useless, yet pendulums keep blaming the innocent managers.

Hmmm....ndi mmadu sef.
See wetin jus commot 4 ur mouth..abi na keypad..or ur brain..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by tuzle(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
People are just so stupid. How many managers has Messi gone through in the past 3years? They should leave Ronaldo alone. all this haters like it is Ronaldo that is firing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by felzokugo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

The same way your fraud the penalty merchant sacked Valverde, Luis Enrique from Barcelona before he ran to PSG to sack Pochetino too
God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Lamasta the image u shared wit Pendu and those gr8 managers was wen Pendu was young. He had not achieved alot thus, the spirit of pride and arrogance was not in him at that point. And perhaps, he needed the help of those managers to push up his career.

I bet u the new Pendu can't successfully work with those managers again without having issues. Impossicant. Pendu now feels his better and bigger than everyone which is bad.
Go and sit down you this fraud fan you and your penalty merchant that is been helped by Fifa and referees will be thoroughly dealt with come Sunday cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by felzokugo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
festacman:
As a self-driven and proud 'warrior' with multiple records, Ronaldo like many like him is struggling to come to the reality that he is no more as young and nimble as he used to be. It happened to legendary wrestlers of traditional African society. It happens to battlefield army generals. It is happening to Ronaldo.

It won't happened to Messi because he has different mentality. For example, he had already accepted that PSG is Mbappe's team and he is not losing too much sleep over not being as good as he used to be.

But Ronaldo has to face reality or the reality will keep humbling him until he accepts it.

You re right bro. But he has really done great 4 both himself and the game.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Retire ke? And from retirement watch Messi smash more records? I swear Ronaldo will rather die! He may go to Maccabi Haifa next season just so he can play in the Champions League and score plenty goals. grin

OMG!! laff wan kill me die. Maccabi Haifa keh. Bro ur own vawulence get PhD.gringrin.

One thing is for sure, Messi will destroy most of his records especially that champions league top scorer cos his finding it difficult to get a champions league club. Al Nassar they wait for am jeje.grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Truth be told, The Portuguese manager ruined Portugal's chances in this World cup, let's not even talk about Ronaldo on the bench, what about Leao.

Their 6_1 against Switzerland really messed with the Psychology of the team, made them underrate their next opponent because they believed they were moving with full momentum, but at the end they were humbled.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
felzokugo:

Hmmm....ndi mmadu sef. See wetin jus commot 4 ur mouth..abi na keypad..or ur brain..
Ok sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by pquaver(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
4kizo:

Should I talk and complete it? World Cup..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

Go and sit down you this fraud fan you and your penalty merchant that is been helped by Fifa and referees will be thoroughly dealt with come Sunday cool

Lamasta my guy calm down. I Neva even start yet u done dey para for me.gringrin

BTW, where is Fergie001? U hv any idea?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Masterviolence(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
4kizo:

Tell me the truth you don't mine it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Lamasta my guy calm down. I Neva even start yet u done dey para for me.gringrin

BTW, where is Fergie001? U hv any idea?
All you pessi fan needs to be put in your rightful place come Sunday una wahala don dey too much for football world grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by EnterpriseMan: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
is he the one that sacked them? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed its like all the post getting to fp are from retards.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by valETA1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
These are list of Innocent Coaches Ronaldo alone Sacked;

Real Madrid

1. Carlo Ancelotti - 2015
2. Rafa Benitez - 2016
3. Zidane - 2018

After all these Mr. Wasiu ran to Juv (Italy)

4. Max. Allegri - 2019 ( won Serie A 7 times b4 Wasiu came ).
5. Maurizio Sarri - 2020
6. Andrea Pirlo - 2020

Nothing worked mr. Wasiu fled to Man UTD another career to damage.

7. Micheal Carrick
8. Rangnick
9. Almost axed ETH

Portuguese National Team not left out

10. Finally Fernando Santos

Don't forget along the line, he almost cost Jose Maurinho's career (june 15, 2003) if not for Maurinho's class, when JM told us, Ronaldo thinks he knows it all, and benched his sorry Ass.

That's what Mr. Wasiu had been doing tru out his career, damaging innocent coache's carreers but big ups to Ten Hag, he's the boss for me.

The worst is, his brain dead fans Aren't questioning, there's absolutely no problem as long as their nkpi smiles.

Then we can pray that whatever their nkpi has been doing to innocent coaches and they refuse to see anything bad in it. People shall do them in ten folds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
lhordspy:

God abeg ooo.

who finished Koleman and pochs careers? Messi.

ole was to leave even b4 Ronaldo came.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by alobright17(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lamasta:

yet Messi get club. Name pendu club.

Clubless Ekuke goat that was sacked and rejected by all top European clubs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa / Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) / Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.