Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) (84327 Views)

ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) / Nigerians Already Squeezing The New Naira Notes (photo) / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Richy4(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
No be Xmas dey come so? People go wed now.. them so spray money... The celebrants go matchAm...e go fall for dirty ground etc.. why people dey form online like say them and their family members no dey contribute towards the abuse of Naira?
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, this is a punishable offence in some countries
Citation needed...
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Counterfeit
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
We have a dirty culture, simple
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by faceland: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
meobizy:
How does squeezing make any difference? How does it also account for squeezing the old Naira notes as recent as last week?

If you squeeze fake note, the paper would deteriorat so badly that it would be obvious it's fake. Real note would still look intact.

If cause we abuse naira notes. As someone said, he has never seen a rough dollar note so maybe, if the naira had the value of 40k, they would treat it with more respect.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Money wet I never see or touch

1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
My guy just received this note earlier in the day, according to him he had to counterfeit test them by folding them very well to know if they would rise back. You can't blame these people nobody wants to fall victim to scammers,you can't know their next format so everybody is being careful until it is widely in circulation because all these notes there all look like they went through the same testing method. But the naira note no fine at all.

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Same Shit, different toilet!
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Promicah:
The value is not measured by how they are being squeezed.

Fashola really curbed this thing back then o!
Spraying money became a no no. Even bus conductors adjusted.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by benqo01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nothing new just painted
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
dalass:

That's not the point.

In case you missed it, the point is for us to have clean bills.

I know a White guy who doesn't collect change after he bought anything, he will keep buying things till he spends because the Naira is usually dirty and could cause health hazard.

Some Nigerians are just dirty and destructive. Give some traders a crisp note from your wallet and it is immediately squeezed into dirty palms. It makes me cringe abeg. undecided

It's the level of literacy and exposure of the populace...!

Nigeria has more dimwits than Sahara Desert has sand.

That's why next election doesn't look promising at all...!

That's why APC and PDP can pick crooks as flag bearers.... They know an average Nigeria cannot be intelligent enough to know one from the other.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Richy4:
No be Xmas dey come so? People go wed now.. them so spray money... The celebrants go matchAm...e go fall for dirty ground etc.. why people dey form online like say them and their family members no dey contribute towards the abuse of Naira?

I never abuse the Naira... Not in any way sir!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Rechargeam247(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nigerians!! we should do better.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by AfonjaPriest: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

What do you expect?
You don't throw pearls before swine or give what is meant for the gods to the dogs.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin

Moni wey just commot today grin
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Promicah:
The value is not measured by how they are being squeezed.

Smile!
There's only one solution to prevent the squeezing.....(Go totally Cashless)
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by oneMalik: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
There's no justification for nonsense !

We never go america b4 bût we dey watch movies and see how they all handled money both rich and poor and I bliv they have mechanics there too.

Idot na idiot and that's it !

Bmaster:
grin[center]I know it's not a laughing matter but this one got me[/center]

What do you expect a mechanic whose hands are being spoiled with grease to do when he's been paid by a car owner?
U expects him to go wash hand first before receiving his money,Or Rather he should go and wear a hand glove so as not to deface the newly recolored sorry redesigned naira ?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
If it has value we wont rough handle it...nonsense paper
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Hardebaryor(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wallahi, I need money.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
gaby:
Kai...

A society makes or mars her citizens and by extension reaps the benefits or suffers the consequences of her actions or inactions therefrom.

This is the story of Nigeria.

We have a longggg way to go as a society.

We are still operating on the Hunter-Gatherer stages of civilization from every available index and data.

It is well.
You're not far from the truth, in fact, we are still stuck in the early stages of Hunter-Gatherer stage and as it stand now, we might go deeper come next year if we don't get our acts together (and, hey, I'm not so sorry because the writings on the wall shows we are never ready)
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
The money stupid die who use naija no even collect change. see our CBN upgrade
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Babypal: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Whoever did that must be an enemy of Nigeria
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
When the new money looks like fake of the old one, why won't they reject it
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
The average Nigerian is unruly and deserves no pity. Just imagine
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bmaster:
grin[center]I know it's not a laughing matter but this one got me[/center]

What do you expect a mechanic whose hands are being spoiled with grease to do when he's been paid by a car owner?
U expects him to go wash his hands first before receiving his money, Or Rather he should go and wear a hand glove so as not to deface the newly recolored sorry redesigned naira?
. Is there no mechanics in other countries? Some people are so irresponsible and stupid and also have useless excuses for foolishness
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Konjiboii: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ewww disgusting design
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
worldTina:
This i not right.

People involve in such act should be locked up, because they don't even have single respect for the name Nigeria

If only our leaders and politicians have made good examples across all spheres of leadership If only they have behaved better even though the leaders we have is a reflection of our society however when one found himself in any seat of authority he should endeavor to lead in good manner and behavior unfortunately this is far from our leaders of today so then what do you expect from the people they lead!

It has become the other way round: The behavior of our leaders has become a total reflection of the kind of societies we have today.

No be God go help us na we go help our self else we all perish in this disunited union called Nigeria.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Stevosty: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
What is so special about a currency that has no value? Is the coloring?
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Money looks fake
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by tydi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
TUANKU:

Your papa useless and you are useless and should be treated as a yaro banza.

All your cusses can't make the Naira any valueable .
Get lost you this Mumu man
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Richy4(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

I never abuse the Naira... Not in any way sir!
That is really great buddy but forgive my curiosity..
If a member of your family , friends or any one close to you is wedding.. During the time they were asked to dance and people were spraying money around them...what do you usually do?
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Ezemann(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Dem wan test wether na fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.