Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) (84352 Views)

ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) / Nigerians Already Squeezing The New Naira Notes (photo) / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Tonyblessed(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Mumu. The person that wrote this trash and everyone who liked his post are bunch of sardist and evil people. Instead of talking about how the economy would be better it is law to curb squeezing of naira that doesn't affect the economy in any way.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Olam09(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Useless mf!
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2022
tydi:

All your cusses can't make the Naira any valueable .
Get lost you this Mumu man
You eternal fool, you can't even spell properly. May the naira continue to be elude you and your miserable family.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2022
Promicah:
The value is not measured by how they are being squeezed.

It's not about the value but it should look presentable. You won't see Nigerians manhandle the Dollars like that.

We take things for granted here too much.....we too dey do anyhow!!!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Tonyblessed:
Mumu. The person that wrote this trash and everyone who liked his post are bunch of sardist and evil people. Instead of talking about how the economy would be better it is law to curb squeezing of naira that doesn't affect the economy in any way.

Why do people don't think deeply before commenting on a public forum like this. Do you know that it is expensive to discard old notes for new prints?

Monies that could have been used for something meaningful!!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Honestly the new note is ugly.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

Are there no mechanics in western countries. You and your fellow blacks are very lazy and consequently, love generating excuses just as you have done....the black man has low IQ.
in my dictionary I can't find bigbashiru,so you're inconsequential and so are your quote grin
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2022
awoluyi:

Some Nigerians are intrinsically dirty and highly unfriendly with good quality. They have eyes that don't appreciate and love beautiful things. They pig incarnates.
in my dictionary I can't find awoluyi,so you're inconsequential and so is your quote sad
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2022
olaeffect:

So their is no mechanic in countries were money is treated with dignity abi?
Stupid people will always have reasonable excuse.
Very unfortunate.
in my dictionary,I can't find Olaeffect,so you are inconsequential and so is your quote sad
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. Is there no mechanics in other countries? Some people are so irresponsible and stupid and also have useless excuses for foolishness
in my dictionary,I can't find sirjamesjnr.
So you're inconsequential and so is your quote angry
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Looks more like old 50 and 20 naira
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Who even approved those counterfeit-like currencies? It's like the type that wash wash conmen use to scam unsuspecting victims.

Substandard. Watery.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by IslamIsIdiotic: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2022
After reading the nonsense you wrote, only a low IQ orangutan will trust you to produce any intelligent writing stuff

worldTina:
This i not right.

People involve in such act should be locked up, because they don't even have single respect for the name Nigeria

For your writing stuffs, check my signature below and contact me
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by JackHamma1234(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2022
You know Nigerians are stil looking at it like it's fake currency, this causes them to squeeze it to be sure it's not counterfeit.
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by olaeffect(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bmaster:
in my dictionary,I can't find Olaeffect,so you are inconsequential and so is your quote sad

Next time use Google.

Your dictionary must have been handed down to you from your grandparents. That is why you don't know that dictionaries are updated.

I should have known better tongue
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by biridon(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Zoo.. with different animals[color=#990000][/color]
Re: See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) by ajaoibrahim(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
How will one differentiate fake from original with this kind design?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.