Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos (2937 Views)

I’m Having My Sex For The First Time Today / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos by AuroraB(f): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Papilagreen:

Bia.. don't come here and open ur blabbing mouth and Say people are saying harsh stuff to u later or na me go follow u up ooo.. I saw ur last 2 post where u call people sadist because they air their view and concerns cause all u do is seek attention where it is not needed..

If anybody says anything and u pick any offence, then u go tell me why u carry ur private life come online here..

Do take good care of that baby and do what is necessary by the mother of that child and her 3kids by going to settle with her family cause 3 children is way overdue for that... Advice for wisdom...
Girl carry herself give am wholesale. Why are you holding brief for her, tho? Abi na you? Na now you remember you came from a home? No vex sha
Re: Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos by Baronthecelebri: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Future slay Queen
Re: Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos by Papilagreen: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
AuroraB:
Girl carry herself give am wholesale. Why are you holding brief for her, tho? Abi na you? Na now you remember you came from a home? No vex sha
I don't understand what u are saying ps come again and make me understand so I can properly reply you. Because I no really understand ur English wella no offence..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell This Olosho That I'm A Virgin? / Nigerian Date / The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.