Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. (4009 Views)

I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / Residents Of A Community Attack PHCN Staff, Trip Off Ladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. by Thomthom(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
I realy don't know why my prepaid meter keep tripping off despite doing all what Google search ask me to do since the PHCN staff are not helpful.. The PHCN staff that carry ladder up and down cutting defaulters light are not even serious or concerned about the prepaid meter problem, there own is just to be monitoring the customers to bypass so that they can bill the customers.. I just get tired when there is light, then I will stay in darkness.. and when you complain to the PHCN people they will tell you to wait that it will come up..
Re: Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. by kestolove95(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
It's normal, it's uses network from Dia distribution line...

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. by Thomthom(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
kestolove95:
It's normal, it's uses network from Dia distribution line...
Then why always me out of 4 flirt..
Re: Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. by Oromoni619: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Your type is different from your neighbors

Yours tripoff base on low voltage

It happens to me too, and it's very frustrating

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. by Yakhi84: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2023
Kindly check the breakout switch in the meter. That should be the problem.
Re: Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. by Floky215: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Thomthom:
I realy don't know why my prepaid meter keep tripping off despite doing all what Google search ask me to do since the PHCN staff are not helpful.. The PHCN staff that carry ladder up and down cutting defaulters light are not even serious or concerned about the prepaid meter problem, there own is just to be monitoring the customers to bypass so that they can bill the customers.. I just get tired when there is light, then I will stay in darkness.. and when you complain to the PHCN people they will tell you to wait that it will come up..

Have you forgotten that you are in Nigeria..?

Your meter is simply complaining too...!!

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months / Three Girls Fight Over Teenage Boy In Lagos, Breasts Slashed With Razor / #SayNoToDrugs: Teenage Girl Unconscious After Getting High On Drugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.