Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months (4002 Views)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / Beninese Robbers Who Stripped Lagosian Unclad After Stealing His Prado, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
A Magistrate Court in Abuja has jailed a man for stripping naked to protest the impounding of his vehicle/arrest for violating a lockdown order in Abuja.

Emmanuel Imhoudu, in a viral video on social media, protested the seizure of his car by the FCT COVID-19 Enforcement Team by stripping naked and screaming.

The convict, Emmanuel Imhoudu is to serve 6 months in prison for his offences. In the alternative, he is to pay N10, 000 fine on each of the offences and also make a public apology on any television network.

POLITICS NIGERIA earlier reported on the incident. Imhoudu was seen in the footage saying;

“Wetin i do? I no dey provoke, I be Edo boy! I get wife, I get children! na money I come find to chop, no money, nothing. You tie us keep for house baba! Wetin you make we do? nothing!”

“Hunger virus pass coronavirus! I want make the world see am…E dey hot for us..E dey hot! We wan die, they wan kill us! Wetin we do? Ahh! I dey vex na! They seize my key…Wetin i go chop? You want make i go rob? make i carry gun?”

See footage below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uipTJhtKDbs

Taxi Driver Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Arrested, Jailed For 6 Months
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=5d338929ebf32c56dad4f8c1818fa9bd_ng&news_entry_id=386357dc200416en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_fec045a9-cb28-4c05-809e-9ce77aa5e214&from=news

Use your FREE daily 50MB data on Opera News https:///share

1 Like

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
FOOLISH MAN...lets see how his wife and kids feed themselves now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Bola146(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin grin grin I watched the video, the guy did wonderfully well with his acting grin He should go and join Nollywood asap.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria would kill you...and zombies would gladly cheer on as Nigeria rape you to death.

Shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Nbote(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria my country... It is only in dis country dat govt will release prisoners becos of covid 19 and den jail someone struggling to feed his family over d same covid 19.. Person tell una say hunger virus pursue am comot for house una dey arrest am to pay d money he doesn't have or go to a jail u recently emptied

16 Likes

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
First I saw six months. . I wan complain and then I saw 10k fine. God bless the judge. Let him off with small punishment

The first two people who commented on this thread I'm sure they've never fed a mosquito not to talk of themselves. See reasoning. The fear of hunger, of what your loved ones will eat lasan is enough to make you craze. Nigeria Wey be say with 5 million naira you still broke

10 Likes

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
DDeliverer:
Nigeria would kill you...and zombies would gladly cheer on as Nigeria rape you to death.

Shame!

See one zombie above called MrBrownJay1

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Hhansome(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
The axe does but the tree never forgets.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Ibechris2: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
What u sow shall u reap...
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Sirsuky(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thank God is among people who shouted Sai baba but if not May God help him through
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Flyemmyrate(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
:/ Hmmmmm............i dey pity am.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by batstan(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
No be every drama dey bring pepper.

angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by AudioNews(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Afonjas nd Drama,
He should Enjoy de Jail Terms

1 Like

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Asquare84(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Biafra1stson:
A Magistrate Court in Abuja has jailed a man for stripping naked to protest the impounding of his vehicle/arrest for violating a lockdown order in Abuja.

Emmanuel Imhoudu, in a viral video on social media, protested the seizure of his car by the FCT COVID-19 Enforcement Team by stripping naked and screaming.

The convict, Emmanuel Imhoudu is to serve 6 months in prison for his offences. In the alternative, he is to pay N10, 000 fine on each of the offences and also make a public apology on any television network.

POLITICS NIGERIA earlier reported on the incident. Imhoudu was seen in the footage saying;

“Wetin i do? I no dey provoke, I be Edo boy! I get wife, I get children! na money I come find to chop, no money, nothing. You tie us keep for house baba! Wetin you make we do? nothing!”

“Hunger virus pass coronavirus! I want make the world see am…E dey hot for us..E dey hot! We wan die, they wan kill us! Wetin we do? Ahh! I dey vex na! They seize my key…Wetin i go chop? You want make i go rob? make i carry gun?”

See footage below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uipTJhtKDbs

Taxi Driver Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Arrested, Jailed For 6 Months
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=5d338929ebf32c56dad4f8c1818fa9bd_ng&news_entry_id=386357dc200416en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_fec045a9-cb28-4c05-809e-9ce77aa5e214&from=news

Use your FREE daily 50MB data on Opera News https:///share

If this news is true then it a welcome development, you don't combine emotions and illiteracy to together in a middle of an epidemic let him Roth in jail

1 Like

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Burchester: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wow
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by davillian(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Are you going to seat down and watch your family knowing fully well none of them has eaten..
Or are you going to leave the house and see what you can do to provide for them ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
davillian:

Are you going to seat down and watch your family knowing fully well none of them has eaten..
Or are you going to leave the house and see what you can do to provide for them ?

Hes part of the zombies na
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by irunoko(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Op sheybi you said he stripped naked, where's the naked pictures bayi? angry grin

Shori e ofebaje bayi? grin

For this DECEPTION grin

I opened your thread because of picture of pen1s owa fi picture orobo sibe angry grin
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
Op sheybi you said he stripped naked, where's the naked pictures bayi? angry grin

Shori e ofebaje bayi? grin

For this DECEPTION grin

I opened your thread because of picture of pen1s owa fi picture orobo sibe angry grin
is in video

1 Like

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
davillian:

thank you for confirming to us all that whats happening to him is a direct consequences of HIS OWN FOOLISH ACTIONS
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Mobi47(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
DDeliverer:

Shame!
it really baffles me bro. this country can never be fixed up. except there is a revolution... the revolution won't even happen cos of the zombies
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thank you for confirming to us all that whats happening to him is a direct consequences of HIS OWN FOOLISH ACTIONS
Go and say this in Delta. Get our point nobody is against the lockdown but palliative measures should be provided. Is just like locking people in prison and not giving them food you'll turn them to canibals
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Go and say this in Delta. Get our point nobody is against the lockdown but palliative measures should be provided. Is just like locking people in prison and not giving them food you'll turn them to canibals

there are many ways to put a point across, breaking the law and saying that your family needs feeding, certainly aint the wisest decision out there.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 12:30am On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there are many ways to put a point across, breaking the law and saying that your family needs feeding, certainly aint the wisest decision out there.

Ok outside coming out to find food what should this man have done as the law abiding method.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Ok outside coming out to find food what should this man have done as the law abiding method.

get your facts straight:
A) the gov isnt stopping people going out to buy food
B) whats the point in having a lockdown (to try to save the country) if anyone decide they wanna ignore it?!
C) they could have used money from their savings
D) if he didnt have any savings, they could have borrowed from family and friends
E) they could find other means to make money (without breaking the law) or contact the local gov for palliative measures.

BUT BREAKING THE LAW ISNT HELPING...whats next?
he is not the only one without money, yet you dont see everybody taking the law into their own hands, do you? whats next? jobless people should be allowed to rob these same people who are trying to make ends meet, abi?!?!
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Ernezee(m): 4:31am On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You're more of a fool than the taxi � driver
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by davillian(m): 4:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Hes part of the zombies na
He doesn't know there is this fulfilment an happiness.
When you look back and say I tried.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by davillian(m): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

There is no foolishness
Every responsible man would take such risk
Seat down and be looking at your family when ever you face find yourself in such situations wise man.....
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by meezynetwork(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Wicked govt
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Justarandomguy: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Useless country. The main criminals we praise them and the harmless ones we attack them.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

get your facts straight:
A) the gov isnt stopping people going out to buy food
B) whats the point in having a lockdown (to try to save the country) if anyone decide they wanna ignore it?!
C) they could have used money from their savings
D) if he didnt have any savings, they could have borrowed from family and friends
E) they could find other means to make money (without breaking the law) or contact the local gov for palliative measures.

BUT BREAKING THE LAW ISNT HELPING...whats next?
he is not the only one without money, yet you dont see everybody taking the law into their own hands, do you? whats next? jobless people should be allowed to rob these same people who are trying to make ends meet, abi?!?!

Thank God sey I'm not the only one insulting u. Thi is tells all you need to know. There was a woman that died in my presence yesterday do you know why she died. She kept on saying all her brothers and sisters she was helping and trained in school since government bulldozer her shop none of them are picking her calls again that what is she leaving for plus she doesn't have a child. This kind of woman who is the family and friend to call. U think everybody have a family u can call and they answer.
Because the evil isn't affecting you, you'll just smile and let it continue.
Then u must be a heartless man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say / See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning / Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians,police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.