Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man (1356 Views)

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Women are life givers. We v a very soft heart that can melt easily, appreciate kindness and can burn more than a volcano when it's hurt.
If the world is balanced, no bad boy ll get a good girl.
It irks me when I see a good woman being treated bad by her husband or partner. What about those who suffer domestic violence? The death of a popular female gospel musician few months ago is still fresh.
Hopefully, our men can see that the good women are more than the bad ones. And the good women deserve the good men.
A man that desire good lady must be better. You can't be a dream killer, womanizer or just one man that's incapable of starting a home and expect that you ll marry goodness. You can't plant onion and reap cassava.
If I should go with the statistics of this site on how boys here treat the opposite sex with their comments, I ll conclude they can't get good wives when it's time for their marriage.
So...what's the way forward. We must imbibe kindness. Men should be more loving towards women. Every woman appreciate love and multiply love.
To all good people, keep sharing love. You are all appreciated.

© Sweetplum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by God1000(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Being a good man doesn't guarantee you of finding a good lady.

Infact, some ladies these days avoid dating good men due to some weird reasons

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Hezzyluv: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
God1000:
Being a good man doesn't guarantee you of finding a good lady.

Infact, some ladies these days avoid dating good men due to some weird reasons

Lol....

@bold
They like his hair colored and tattoos on his body. Sixpack, tall with long.... koboko and locks. He must have G_wagon and their papa no get bicycle.

11 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by worried222: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
When are you going to write about women who are into hoeism today but think they deserve dowry to paid on their head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by God1000(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Lol....
can you just imagine, they see decent guys as boring and something else.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by tollyboy5(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Lol....

@bold
They like his hair colored and tattoos on his body. Sixpack, tall with long.... koboko and locks. He must have G_wagon and their papa no get bicycle.
Bad boy lo jawo.

Good man is boring, we were once all good men in the start grin .

4 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by tollyboy5(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
I prefer bad girls that are disciplined. Good girls are also boring grin .

Better still I like 'tomboy', 'alpha females'.
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Moh247: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
cool

In summary, love comes with conditions for some ladies

Love should be unconditional, and don't try to impress anyone

Domestic violence is bad for both genders but emotional abuse is evil

Both Genders can start a happy home together with love and not think anyone is responsible for the other partners happiness

Honestly I agree love and marriage isn't for poor, financially unstable couple both men and women

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by kazyhm(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
What is your definition of GOOD in this context?

What about if you want a good man, be a good woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by muyico(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Murasi?
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Kelvin3476: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Feminism + entitlemement mentality haf spoild everything.
how can u be a feminist and stil have entitlement mentality ?
what i was told abt feminsm as a boy isn't what am seeing as a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Truvelisback(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Women are life givers. We v a very soft heart that can melt easily, appreciate kindness and can burn more than a volcano when it's hurt.
It irks me when I see a good woman being treated bad by her husband or partner. What about those who suffer domestic violence? The death of a popular female gospel musician few months ago is still fresh.
Hopefully, our men can see that the good women are more than the bad ones. And the good women deserve the good men.
A man that desire good lady must be better. You can't be a dream killer, womanizer or just one man that's incapable of starting a home and expect that you ll marry goodness. You can't plant onion and reap cassava.
If I should go with the statistics of this site on how boys here treat the opposite sex with their comments, I ll conclude they can't get good wives when it's time for their marriage.
So...what's the way forward. We must imbibe kindness. Men should be more loving towards women. Every woman appreciate love and multiply love.

© Sweetplum.
Women rarely value good men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women rarely value good men.
That's in the past

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's in the past
U dey whine urself. grin I can never love any woman, i may like them but would never love them. Women are majorly create for sex and for children bearing. Only very few of them are helpmate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
U dey whine urself. grin I can never love any woman, i may like them but would never love them. Women are majorly create for sex and for children bearing. Only very few of them are helpmate.
things has changed. Relationship is now symbiotic if you meet the right person, right vibe

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by NikkyWis: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
I love my feather cardigan from Sleeper https://the-sleeper.com/en/product/knitted-cardigan-with-detachable-feathers-in-black/ ! It's so lightweight and comfortable, and I feel like I'm wrapped in a cloud of warmth when I wear it. The quality is top-notch and it looks great. I'm so glad I invested in this piece from Sleeper!
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Truvelisback(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
things has changed. Relationship is now symbiotic if you meet the right person, right vibe
Nothing has changed. As a matter of fact, it has worsen. Right person, lol.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by saladinnoir: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nothing has changed. As a matter of fact, it has worsen. Right person, lol.

Much worse my brother. Her write up is for those bad boys, she wants them to treat them better. She's complaining about bad boys because thats what she goes for while ignoring the good ones. Right person, right vibes is an excuse for their bad decisions.

6 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Treassured: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2022
I'm certain I will meet my other half soon.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Tokskob2008: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Na bad guys get better ladies pass, the goods guys ends end with devils in human skin..

3 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Skodrran(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Women are life givers. We v a very soft heart that can melt easily, appreciate kindness and can burn more than a volcano

© Sweetplum.

You didn't mention how manipulative your gender can be

Nice one, what's it with the pictures grin
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by mrblessed(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2022
worried222:
When are you going to write about women who are into hoeism today but think they deserve dowry to paid on their head.
Nope, that's part of their entitlement benefit, you can hoe around and still be a "good" woman. Any talk about it is flat-out sexism. Nigerian women are innately good; Nigerian are naturally bad. Full stop.
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Skodrran:

You didn't mention how manipulative your gender can be

Nice one, what's it with the pictures grin

When you know it's nice, why ll you describe us as being manipulative?
Has any girl duped you with money and body before?
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Skodrran(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

When you know it's nice, why ll you describe us as being manipulative?
Has any girl duped you with money and body before?

I don't need to get duped by a lady to prove she is manipulative,
A whole lot of people even women will attest to the fact that females can be very great at manipulation undecided

Besides not all women..... I'll say most

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Skodrran:

I don't need to get duped by a lady to prove she is manipulative,
A whole lot of people even women will attest to the fact that females can be very great at manipulation undecided

Besides not all women..... I'll say most
Ok. Let's say I m not manipulative

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by KanwuliaExtra: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Until the good man or woman shift base to become the 'DEVIL'S RE-INCARNATE'! grin

People can change for the WORSE at anytime or stage in marriage.

Ask ANITA AND PAUL OKOYE. cheesy

No guarantees please. Just take a chance with the devil YOU KNOW. . . . .who can only become THE ANGEL YOU DIDIN'T KNOW. wink

Better than an angel turn DEVIL!

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Skodrran(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Let's say I m not manipulative

Ok that'll be good oo, but i cant confirm na. grin
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by robinso01(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Average Nigerian lady will leave good guys for bad guys, and later be generalizing that all men are. I've seen a lot of women that said they prefer bad and tough guys to gentle/responsible guys. They claims good guys are too boring and over pampering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by anthonyuncle(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
if you also want a good man, be a good lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by faithfull18(f): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
According to the title, I agree. Go for your kind, if you are a bad boy, go for a bad girl and leave Innocent girls alone.
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Truvelisback(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

© Sweetplum.
There are more good men than women.
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
There are more good men than women.
Really? Let's use those that commit crimes as sample. How many convicts are female and male. Cos I need you to gimme your statistics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Refused To Gree For Anybody / no more / ***urgent Response Needed Fast***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.