Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man (1373 Views)

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Truvelisback(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

Really? Let's use those that commit crimes as sample. How many convicts are female and male. Cos I need you to gimme your statistics
Both do commit crime but statistically women are likely to cause havoc, misunderstanding, quarrelling, backbiting, gosipping, mocking, causing division, hatred etc in a gathering than men. As a matter of fact, i left a particular school because of these. The sad part of it is that, the Cheer leader of all these things i mentioned above is a woman (the Head teacher of the School) and her assistant( a woman too). This has made male teachers not to stay long in the school and caused some parents to withdraw their children from the school.
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by EbenezerTriumph: 2:36am On Jan 10, 2023
worried222:
When are you going to write about women who are into hoeism today but think they deserve dowry to paid on their head.
hello bro.
been long we heard from you.
#No fap
#Quitting Masturbation thread
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by worried222: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
hello bro.
been long we heard from you.
#No fap
#Quitting Masturbation thread
I have been trying to get back to my feet after suffering a relapse.
But I am on my way to recovery.
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Brian47(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Everyday I read one story or another of women treating good men like trash.
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by immortalmortal: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
If you want a good man,.why not be a good woman?
Re: If You Want A Good Lady, Be A Good Man by Truvelisback(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
So, SweetPlum has deactivated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 / Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Fat Cheeks After Xasten Destroyed Me / Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.