Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

no more - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / no more (1356 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no more by leeluv: 2:30am On Oct 29, 2011
grin cry cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: no more by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 29, 2011
What? That man is sexually harassing your daughter and you are here telling us you love him. Report that man ASAP because if anything happens that 13yr old girl, you will have God and man to answer to.

Protect all your kids from that paedophile, you owe it to them and the best way to do that is to work with your head and not your heart.
Re: no more by Outstrip(f): 4:26am On Oct 29, 2011
I honestly could care less for that man but I sincerely hope that as you are typing this post that that child is not out of your sight. Your daughter is still a baby and you have left her for a paedophile. Why the hell are you even thinking of a marriage to the man after such a thing. Are you even aware at this point that your daughter is in danger of being raped. You are saying harassed but I am wondering if that is not even your language to soften what he has already done to that child. I am sure he had fondled her numerous times and you are here calling it simple harrasment. Please get off this website and get that man away from your child
Re: no more by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2011
//
Re: no more by muyoto: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
is it the hussy or his character that is strange??
Re: no more by aloyemeka1: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2011
leeluv:

my husband has been sexually harassing his step daughter who is 13yrs. my daughter told me and i confronted him. he said its a spiritual attack.  i further found out that he attempted to Be Intimate with my younger sister who lived with us some years ago. when i confronted him, he was being aggressive initially and then blamed me for the cause.  we have children together. i also realised he has been texting other women. he has said he is sorry after i told him i will report him to the police and social services. what do i do. i honestly love, but i don't know if i still am. he is on holiday when i all these issue came up and he is yet to return. sad

We live in the U.K

He is holidaying with other minor women. Just do nothing and continue loving him sha but make sure you have the police waiting for him upon his return from "holidays-without-you".
Re: no more by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 30, 2011
I wish I can find a way to locate where you are so we can take ALL those kids away from you before your so called husband robb them their childhood because I know for sure you will never leave that man!

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!
Re: no more by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 30, 2011
^^In as much as I don't like you, I just have to agree with your post because you took the words right out of my mouth. I was just about to post that.

If only I knew where she lives in the UK, I will be the one calling social services on their arses.

What a mother. Tufiakwa.
Re: no more by freecocoa(f): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2011
JESUS!
Is this really coming from a mother?are you sure that kid is yours?
Did you write that you love him or are my eyes playing pranks on me?
HOLY MOSES! get that kid as far away as you can from that sicko you call a husband!chei only God knows how many kids he's despoiled.
Madam Op seriously you too need help for even sitting down to think twice about what to do.
Re: no more by ifyalways(f): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
@OP,why is your husband vacationing alone?Are you a Nigerian and how was the dating/marriage process,long distance?

The man obviously has no regard or respect for you,the vows you share or for himself.It would do you good to seperate yourself and your kids from them.Darn that love illusion in you,its suppossed to be a two way thing and so far from what you put together here,he loves you not.

You can stay and endure and deal with the poo he's feeding you but you must remove your kids from this mess please.
Re: no more by pslm23(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
@OP, the people have spoken, if you love your daughter, get her away from this so called husband of yours. You have been  warned! A pedophile is like a leopard whose spots will never change, even the kids u have with this man aren't safe especially if there are girls. Your husband is sick (the mental kind) Get you and your kids out while you can before the  sh*t hits the fan.

According to Omawumi, "this matter heavy for mouth oh"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMbhz8A6AY
Re: no more by pslm23(f): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2011
I swear i did not use the word "excreta"  grin grin grin . My word started with "sh"

I did not also use the word "cradle robber" What in heavens name is wrong with the word paedophile? this word should not be censored. Other forums allow words like that. Oh well,

This nairaland sef! always changing people's words  angry
Re: no more by Roland17(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
Are you waiting until your daughter is sexually, physically or mentally abused? angry angry angry angry, if she is courageous enough to tell you, i think you should do something urgent about it, because that is what she expects from you.

Take the child as far away from the man as you can.
Re: no more by xxcarolxx(f): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
I'm laughing a spiritual attack, I know what i would do with him, I would beat seven colours of Poo out of him, then turn him over to the guards, As for you i would hit u a slap on the head to knock some sense into you, Your child or other children are not safe around him, I can't believe you have not acted in protecting your child, Your daughter is innocent she relies on you to protect her, So do the right thing by your daughter and protect her,

(1) (Reply)

***urgent Response Needed Fast*** / Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head / Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.