Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. (2943 Views)

Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Absuchat(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
nyamiri fool... Una too believe say una Sabi pass others.. but if to say naa Thiefobi wear una unpopular goat cloth una go dey hail am... In the west don't reason like unaa.. if una no fit beat person una go leave am.. but una life from that cursed region is to hate other ethnicities... All dis fake love wey una dey get for Nigerian at dis election time naa because una think say obi go win... But if obi no winning go resume to dey attack atiku or TINUBU....

Other nigerians should becareful of ibo presidency at this come election.. vote wisely for true Nigerian... Not one leg out , one leg in candidate...
I don't exchange banters with something living in abject poverty, illiterate or disabled beyond repairs.... ofcourse I know you fall in one or all of the categories I listed above.
Move along Aboki, we are not in the same league
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by derecho(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Yawns...is that your middle name?
tamdun:

Oga u be flat head
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Absuchat(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2022
Dhury:
Buhari is the sadio mane of African politicians
Please show some respects to Mane
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by RestructureNig4: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by RestructureNig4: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
igbos despite una hatred toward dis man... He overcome.. and his about to complete his 8 years in government... And by the GRACE OF GOD IS HANDING OVER TO HIS TRUST RALLY... A. K. A ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMERED AND KAZEEM SHETTIMA....

Stupid Yoruba tribalist, why do you have to mention Igbo? Did he tell you he's Igbo?
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by christaddicted: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2022
What do you expect from a fanatic but during his campaign, he wore suit for show of eyeservice
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by yorubaCOWARDS: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Fulani illiterate maggot..

Even if he wears pant, illiterate Ewedu chimpanzee will still support him angry

Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by yorubaCOWARDS: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2022
OP make I ask you one question.. You don see where Monkey wear suit before? grin grin grin

Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Baronthecelebri: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Check out buhari dey watch match.
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by lereinter(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Wetin you expect from c_w chief
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Henrikjay: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Baba should Keep rocking the African dressing style .... We are Africans and we have our Africa Clothing and style ... Just like Indians always on Sherwani dressing ... Baba is proudly African ...Baba nor dey wear suit..suit is for white men ...

2 Likes

Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Melvinkel: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2022
worldTina:
Too bad

How?
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Lamasta(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Africana1123:
Mr. President proudly in his Nigerian Kaftan while other African leaders wear a suit. Proud Nigerian grin

Obj does same too during his time in govt so nothing new here
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Berezuski: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Nonsense talk from kids all over
Is putting on suit mandatory for the summit?
I'll stop here until when Joe Biden visits anywhere in Africa with their native attires.
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by traihit: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2022
UncleAyo:
Sometime, it is inferiority complex for Africans to put on suit.

You will see universities and lecturers forcing students to put of suit for their academic project defence. Thinking it makes them look smart.

Are there not Yoruba cloths that are smart and can as well replace suit? Is our hot weather not inclement enough to discourage one from wearing suit?

Will it not be good if:
1. Science is taught in both native language and English up to Secondary School level.
2. You create your videos contents (Youtube, instagram e.t.c) and blog posts in both English and your native language.
3. Students are mandated to on Fridays speak only native language in schools and in their classes?

All these things you mentioned are laudable but it will take a government that thinks, plans and executes to do those

We only had a set of leaders like that in the first republic.
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Barims(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
It's deliberate
He's not proud of his Baldhead that he spends millions on every year.

So allow him cover the head jejely

See as he stand far away like person wey get ebola

You are a crazy person walahi grin grin

1 Like

Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Representing with poverty and insecurity. Typically brain dead Nigerian response to a serious issue.

sarkinbauchi:
African Leaders always behave inferior like slaves when they're with Western Leaders.

Big shame to them.

Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari for representing Africa
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Emmanuel909090: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2022
I love bubu for this
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
UncleAyo:
Sometimes, it is inferiority complex for Africans to put on suit.

You will see universities and lecturers forcing students to put on suit for their academic project defense. Thinking it makes them look smart.

Are there not Yoruba cloths that are smart and can as well replace suit? Is our hot weather not inclement enough to discourage one from wearing suit?

Will it not be good if:
1. Science is taught in both native language and English up to Secondary School level.
2. You create your videos contents (YouTube, Instagram etc.) and blog posts in both English and your native language.
3. Students are mandated to on Fridays speak only native language in schools and in their classes?

I wore Native to my final year project defense, and, nobody question or sent me out.
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by tamdun: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
tamdun:

I love what Buhari did,Why is biden not wearing African clothes?
When you wear foreign dress,they call u smart but when u wear our own traditional dress...
When will you guys stop behaving like a slave
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by GoodLife4live: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Absuchat:

I don't exchange banters with something living in abject poverty, illiterate or disabled beyond repairs.... ofcourse I know you fall in one or all of the categories I listed above.
Move along Aboki, we are not in the same league
I go feed your generation .. audio billionaires fool
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Minime10(f): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
UncleAyo:
Sometimes, it is inferiority complex for Africans to put on suit.

You will see universities and lecturers forcing students to put on suit for their academic project defense. Thinking it makes them look smart.

Will it not be good if:
2. You create your videos contents (YouTube, Instagram etc.) and blog posts in both English and your native language.

I'm sure even you, what you are wearing right now is the same white man clothing's.
You should be using goat skin, cow skin etc & not Jean trouser & polo
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by UncleAyo: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Minime10:

I'm sure even you, what you are wearing right now is the same white man clothing's.
You should be using goat skin, cow skin etc & not Jean trouser & polo

Part of what I meant is that we should be sensitive to our environment and in our clothing too. I do not have the strength to argue on anything but it will be also be good to embrace our cultural heritage.
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by UncleAyo: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
GudPpleG8Nation:

I wore Native to my final year project defense, and, nobody question or sent me out.

Nice to hear your experience; although that may not be possible in some university.
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by asanausana91: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari is always proud of his background.
God bless my president.
Re: President BUHARI In His Nigerian Kaftan While Other African Leaders Wear A Suit. by Absuchat(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoodLife4live:
I go feed your generation .. audio billionaires fool

We know how much you feed people's generations from the alms you get across the streets. Keep feeding until just like me, everyone gets tired of dropping pennies with you. Allah bahbi Allah somebody grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Passengers Came Out Of A Plane That Crash landed (video/pictures) / Foiled: Cecilia Ibru’s Attempt To Flee In Jimoh Ibrahim’s Jet; Bank Mds Declared / National Cake Or National 419 - Where is the promised colossus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.