Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Which Of These Two Houses Should I Settle For - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Of These Two Houses Should I Settle For (1315 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment / Right Here In Sangotedo Your Family Can Settle For Luxury +2349030188831 / Fire Razes Two Houses In Delta Community [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Of These Two Houses Should I Settle For by juitar(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let me say this, I take God beg you no just go give any agent your money for house rent. Scammers full everywhere o, make sure say na the owner of the house you give the money to, or the lawyer in charge of house. Don't do all the transaction alone o, witness must dey o.
And finally, no just go collect house without going with your babe since you plan to marry her in that house.
Finding house in some parts of Lagos is not as stressful as u paint it provided u hold your money, u go everly get different options.
I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Houses Should I Settle For by Flesh10: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
juitar:
Oboy u better get apartment for Mangoro
Cement
Dopemu
Adealu(before u get to iyana-ipaja)
Iyana Ipaja
You don't have to get to Aboru before you get house,empty apartment full everywhere for Lagos, Infact this is the best time to see house bcoz some people will be relocating to better apartment before new year and some people are moving to their own house. Forget about your 2options, #400k sef is not advisable for you to go for, if you feel you will always get money and God forbid you don't get up to what you're realising now and you're already married with kid, is it that time you will be looking for a cheaper apartment.
So just meet different agents go for apartment of #180-#250k max. You can search on www. to even have idea of the prices in those areas. No just dey work for any landlord o. And lastly no say u wan impress your babe, if una marry now u no come fit meet up with all your responsibility, that babe no go happy. So use your brain o. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Thanks brother for this.

My mistake was using , private property, tolet.ng to etc to draw my budget.

Bro, most of those fancy houses you see on those websites no longer exists and the prices you see there are not real. I am a testament to that fact. Those agents use that to lure you so you come and pay them their inspection fee then they will tell you the house no longer exists from there the journey begins.

Seems like there was a sharp rise by landlords in Lagos since June.

I have paid more than 10 agents in strategic places hoping to get the best deals.

I paid two in mushin (papa ajao area)
I paid several in Aboru, Ogba, Abesan, abule egba, ayoba, ikeja, agege, Baruwa, dopemu,

I have scanned and gone round for months. I don't know how to describe my experience but it hasn't been easy.

I considered a room self contain but they range from 250k to 450k. Those of 250k are like face me I face.

I can't imagine myself paying 450k for a room self con with today package around 650k. It's madness.

I wish you know someone presently in search of a house now with a tight budget. They will tell you their experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat @ Yaba / Empty Lands & Building For Sale:location-abuja / A Room N Parlour Mini Flat To Let In Ogudu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.