Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India (12631 Views)

Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2022
So many funny comments here
I saw some poor people in this comments section attacking the igbos, no now, no one mentioned any tribe here and that's show the hatred in them.

The truth is that igbos hardly stay in this type of condition in another man's country.. to be honest Igbo man will rather leave the country to another country or push drug.

Igbos no dey gree oo, I have seen many Igbo brothers in many countries and igbo man no dey lost, so many igbos are rich in abroad, I swear.

I remember one certain time I went to daira to pick up some goods, so I saw one customize Benz so I was looking at the car as if I lost and was thinking is one of all these arab men, so the driver has to stop, I was surprised when the guy came to me and introduce him self to me as Anambra guy and I now ask him if his the owner of the car, he said yes, I was shock

No play with average Igbo man for outside
If not for the marginalization and Monopoly played by the federal government, hmm I don't think dangote will still be standing by now.. only dangote and his brother has the right to manufacture the basic goods in the economy when igbos are the one selling the goods for them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Biafraaa: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2022
More votes for PO.
Good development.
cool
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Elidrisy20: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2022
That is exactly how they will behave, after granting them Biafra
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Elidrisy20: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
So many funny comments here
I saw some poor people in this comments section attacking the igbos, no now, no one mentioned any tribe here and that's show the hatred in them.

The truth is that igbos hardly stay in this type of condition in another man's country.. to be honest Igbo man will rather leave the country to another country or push drug.

Igbos no dey gree oo, I have seen many Igbo brothers in many countries and igbo man no dey lost, so many igbos are rich in abroad, I swear.

I remember one certain time I went to daira to pick up some goods, so I saw one customize Benz so I was looking at the car as if I lost and was thinking is one of all these arab men, so the driver has to stop, I was surprised when the guy came to me and introduce him self to me as Anambra guy and I now ask him if his the owner of the car, he said yes, I was shock

No play with average Igbo man for outside
If not for the marginalization and Monopoly played by the federal government, hmm I don't think dangote will still be standing by now.. only dangote and his brother has the right to manufacture the basic goods in the economy when igbos are the one selling the goods for them
your last paragraph make sense
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
That is exactly how they will behave, after granting them Biafra

Bro stop the hatred no one mentioned tribe bro

This is cry of a poorman bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
your last paragraph make sense

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
Mustiboy:

Why would anyone go to India?
From Poverty to Poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Favouritism(f): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Kolopikin:
Nigerians no send o. Long as no be Africa the country dey. grin
������
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Jocdon(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2022
ipobcannibals:
These returnees are hateful bunch who pray day and night for the blessed country to go up in flames.
They don’t deserve the kindness of the government, which they abuse everyday of their miserable lives.
You are just a fool. I pity those who have you as friend.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Litmus: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2022
The UK government's arrangement to discard her unwanted immigrants to Rwanda confirms my historic opinions that the EU used to press and pay Nigeria to take in Africa migrants , not Nigerians alone, stranded in Libya and refused by Europe during the height of the Mediterranean migrant boat crisis.

Nigerians aren't generally aware that majority of so-called Nigerians brought back to Nigeria during crisis like these aren't actually Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Ishilove: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2022
India of all countries
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Ishilove: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2022
Litmus:
The UK government's arrangement to discard her unwanted immigrants to Rwanda confirms my historic opinions that the EU used to press and pay Nigeria to take in Africa migrants , not Nigerians alone, stranded in Libya and refused by Europe during the height of the Mediterranean migrant boat crisis.

Nigerians aren't generally aware that majority of so-called Nigerians brought back to Nigeria during crisis like these aren't actually Nigerians.
Interesting...

Tell us more
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Starking1000000(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Why is the government wasting money bringing back these ungrateful bast.ards back to our dear country, most of whom are hateful bunch from biafr.aud?
A lot of ipog bingos resides in India and should be made to remain there until Simon Ekpa gets them their biaflaud.
Anyway, the govt should make sure they use the 72k to head back to their region, and not end up in Lagos or any place outside theirs.

Your stupidity is smelling.
Idiot sad
As if your beloved Nigeria is progressing.
Highest poverty rate and worst Visa in the world.
You still get mouth day talk.

You hate Biafra but no wan let them go.
What need ?
Give us Biafra, live in your wonderful Lagos and enjoy the good fruit from your wonderful Nigeria.

70 years MUMU man
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by FavouredNK: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2022
SoftSport:
The same tribe again. Very desperate and foolish set of people.

The funny thing is that they'll still go back to India to traffic methamphetamine and cocaine.

This is a wrong move by the FG. They should have left them to be jailed in India.

lipsrsealed

And you don't think you are the most foolish one by jumping into conclusion that it's just one tribe that was evacuated? because the last time I checked, that was not mentioned in the write up anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Starking1000000(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2022
ipobcannibals:
These returnees are hateful bunch who pray day and night for the blessed country to go up in flames.
They don’t deserve the kindness of the government, which they abuse everyday of their miserable lives.

You call Nigeria blessed?
You must be residing in cotonou .
What is blessed in Nigeria?
The corrupt politicians?
The insecurity rate? In both east (unknown gun men), north(bandit, bokoharam, iswap, Fulani herds men) and south (cultism, high internet fraudsters) and west (cultists, kidnappers, stealing, Human part rituals )

The corrupt security?
( Useless security that don't know their work, even road safety don day catch yahoo boys)

Tell me what is blessed in your claimed wonderful country.

Make e split make everybody rest.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Godsonkemz(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Imagine selling all you had in Nigeria to start life afresh in outside country only to be rejected and deported back to Nigeria by your host country.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Starking1000000(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Nawo! All this Ibo/bia.fraud criminals wai dey return.. expect crimes to increase

Crime was reduced before now right?

We have confirmed another idiot as a human being
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by faceland: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2022
What carried you to that shithole?

Caste system is worst than slavery and anyone that is comfortable seeing that level of inhumanity is a beast.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Allisgud: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let them be registered for pvc,I don't know how somebody will foolishly leave Nigeria and go to India
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by highchief1: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
There are countries I can't live in. Countries like India, Pakistan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Bangladesh, South Africa, Cyprus, etc.

I'm still waiting for the day we will see in the news that the Nigerian government is evacuating Nigerians from Sweden, Denmark, Canada, Norway, USA, Finland, Luxembourg or Germany.

Thunder fire suffer life!
the ppl in the countries u said u can’t go to are richer than the ppl in the country u r hailing.Indian has blessed more niggas than america and Canada has done.just know what u went der for.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Good, they should stay in Nigeria, let's build our country together

Bad belle, build what.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by tamdun: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari has done a lot for them,despite their hatred for Buhari
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by djseanjohn77: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Napata77:
NEMA evacuates 191 stranded Nigerians from India

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/nema-evacuates-191-stranded-nigerians-from-india/

And some of these ones too are among always cursing Buhari and calling Nigeria all kinds of derogatory names. It is well
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by caye(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
The headline is hiding a looking disaster.
The real story is that India may be secretly deporting large numbers of Nigerians already.
That's the real story.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by olaeffect(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
solufemiwa:
Official dollar rate is 445.30 what they get is not 72k rather 44k naira. I dont know when aboki rate has to be use officially.

Hmmm, see smart Nigerian.
When they collect at CBN they collect at 445.30 but when they spend, it is at 720.00 thereby making a gain of 274.20 on each dollar at the expense of our economy.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by ojex004: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na fla tino and yam leg I can see mostly for the pics. This developers are just everywhere to develop thr mumu and chest beat
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Coldie(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Who no go no know
Bro I understand but why person gi reason say him want carry cocaine. In this day and age based on present technology trend carrying cocaine is almost synonymous with suicide cause u have 90% chances of being caught then y would u do it.
Even if u be born criminal y not do yahoo than drugs.

After I read precious max story and the story of lots of drug dealers I started feeling pity for them. Your family did a lot to send u there where u are trying to keep up and make things better for them u went into the wrong deal, now u might either never see them again or u will spend the next 20 years of ur life locked up.
When I hear or read things like this it makes me very sad.
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by Coldie(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
ojex004:
Na fla tino and yam leg I can see mostly for the pics. This developers are just everywhere to develop thr mumu and chest beat
Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India by BusinessPlan22: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2022
solufemiwa:
Official dollar rate is 445.30 what they get is not 72k rather 44k naira. I dont know when aboki rate has to be use officially.

Daft govt bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please / Nigerian Passport: Married Women Need Husband's Permission! / Staff At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada Are Incompetent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.