Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira (882 Views)

CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things! / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2022
Yesterday ,just to have that Christmas feeling ,I wanted to buy Christmas tree and went to the shop to price it.The price they were giving me was mind blowing as they were telling me it costs 30,000 naira with the Christmas light 5,000 naira.I was like a tree that does not produce fruit costs that much then real trees will be millions then.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Hezzyluv: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2022
guobe:
Yesterday ,just to have that Christmas feeling ,I wanted to buy Christmas tree and went to the shop to price it.The price they were giving me was mind blowing as they were telling me it costs 30,000 naira with the Christmas light 5,000 naira.I was like a tree that does not produce fruit costs that much then real trees will be millions then.

I know Wetin do you.
But, #30, 000 is around 38 USD. wink
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I know Wetin do you.
Na naira I get I no get dollars.That 30,000 naira some family go manage am take flex the Christmas eat better food.

10 Likes

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Tokskob2008: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Lol.... if I get dat 30k now Xmas don set, but at the same time it's once in a year thing so if money dey wella why not.... All na levels!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Zonefree(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Na you dey go find Christmas tree. Uproot one plantain tree, put am inside bucket and drop for your sitting room. Carry better lightings take follow am up.

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... if I get dat 30k now Xmas don set, but at the same time it's once in a year thing so if money dey wella why not.... All na levels!
its true sha as children love that light when de blink all the time.That Christmas feeling.poverty no be am at all.
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Buy it ,it's not one off things. You can still uses it in coming years if keep well

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Buy it ,it's not one off things. You can still uses it in coming years if keep well
lol but it does no produce fruits na.just kidding.
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Na you dey go find Christmas tree. Uproot one plantain tree, put am inside bucket and drop for your sitting room. Carry better lightings take follow am up.
ah sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Romanoff(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2022
I don't know why people spend so much on the artificial nonsense. After a while, the plastic leaves will start to drop making you sweep the house countlessly.

It's best to go to a horticulturist and buy the actual Christmas tree and plant in a pot. Decorate am every year.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Romanoff:
I don't know why people spend so much on the artificial nonsense. After a while, the plastic leaves will start to drop making you sweep the house countlessly.

It's best to go to horticulturist and but the actual Christmas tree and plant in a pot. Decorate am every year.
do you have a picture of it so we see
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Tokskob2008: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2022
guobe:
its true sha as children love that light when de blink all the time.That Christmas feeling.poverty no be am at all.
At all at all my brother.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Tokskob2008:

At all at all my brother.
exactly sapa na your mate
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Romanoff(f): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2022
guobe:

When I go out today, I'll check for it.

There are two species of the tree that I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Zee0007: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2022
It's a season of showing love to people and not basically for trees. But if one has the money, it won't be bad to get the tree to catch the Christmas vibe.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2022
Romanoff:

When I go out today, I'll check for it.

There are two species of the tree that I've seen.
Ok thanks
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2022
Zee0007:
It's a season of showing love to people and not basically for trees. But if one has the money, it won't be bad to get the tree to catch the Christmas vibe.
yep I understand
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I know Wetin do you.

Do you know that you could be jailed for this callous statement?

That $38 Is our goddamed minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2022
guobe:

In my opinion, you get to use the tree for 5 years straight if u want. grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Hezzyluv: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Miracood2:

Do you know that you could be jailed for this callous statement?

That $38 Is our goddamed minimum wage.

Eweyhh.... grin grin grin grin

I don 4get cheesy
4give me.
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Eweyhh.... grin grin grin grin

I don 4get cheesy
4give me.

I guess u're swimming In cash to have forgotten that grin

U can spread some Christmas love to my end... smiley
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by SirJerrie(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2022
This one no go kill me with laff grin

You never chop belleful you dey find Christmas tree
Who you wan impress??

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Miracood2:

In my opinion, you get to use the tree for 5 years straight if u want. grin
lol abi
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2022
SirJerrie:
This one no go kill me with laff grin

You never chop belleful you dey find Christmas tree
Who you wan impress??
abeg no vex e suppose be normal thing before not to impress
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Justhere: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I know Wetin do you.
This doesn't mean 38usd is small, go around America and ask common man for 38usd and hear their respond.
Everything no be exchanged rate matter

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Hezzyluv: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Justhere:

This doesn't mean 38usd is small, go around America and ask common man for 38usd and hear their respond.
Everything no be exchanged rate matter

Dey dia dey talk when the minimum wage of USA is around $8 per hour.
@bold, When e reach how poor our currency is, we shouldn't compare abi? But we can copy most things from them. Including some laws that the country is using?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Justhere: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Dey dia dey talk when the minimum wage of USA is around $8 per hour.
@bold, When e reach how poor our currency is, we shouldn't compare abi? But we can copy most things from them. Including some laws that the country is using?
So, because minimum wage is around $8 give all homes in the US the means to buy Xmas tree for $38.
If you decide to import all your needs including toothpick and petroleum products that you produced then there is no need bringing exchange rate into high cost of Xmas tree �

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Hezzyluv: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2022
Justhere:

So, because minimum wage is around $8 give all homes in the US the means to buy Xmas tree for $38.
If you decide to import all your needs including toothpick and petroleum products that you produced then there is no need bringing exchange rate into high cost of Xmas tree �

Your definition of high cost of buying Christmas tree for $38 varies from another persons definition for a Christmas that comes once in a year. What would you say about people that buys Iphones of high cost and don't really have money to buy data? This thin no be all about cost, na all about scale of preference (Wetin you passive you prefer) . Some people fit use their last card buy that tree manage the small rice they have while others would prefer buying more rice na life be that.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by samwash(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Na wa ooo!! Christmas tree for #30,000.
I read in one thread how some family men salary is less than 30k a month, will you tell that man to come buy Christmas tree put for house now.
As the OP talk " tree when nor dey produce fruit"
This life nor balance at all at all.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Romanoff(f): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2022
guobe:

The tree beside the tree on your left.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by guobe: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2022
Romanoff:

The tree beside the tree on your left.
Ok thanks alot I appreciate
Re: Christmas Tree That Does Not Produce Fruits Costs 30,000 Naira by Parachoko: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nah the way naira don fall against the dollar dey cause this

If Him Tu Lie win by mistake, the price go reach 90k by this time in 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business / I Want To Buy Share / Insurance Investment Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.