Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics (50740 Views)

Nairalander Calls Out FCMB For ‘refusing To Pay Google Earnings / Please Help, Buying Fabrics From Aliexpress / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Uchefame:
I went to ECOBANK last week to get a new ATM card. They were issuing cards to customers until it got to my turn and they start telling me that atm card is available for those that requested before, after spending more than five hours.
That was how I left the Bank without achieving anything.
I observed that many banks workers don't know ethics of their work.

Close down your account with them.

Ecobank staff are nasty rude and surly.

Very miserable bank
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Carlylepneuma: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No where wey this abokki people no dey enter.
at least Nobi drug them de sale na legit business dem de do, un like u Igbo criminals drug pushers human traffickers...
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
omonnakoda:
Obviously your own version of common sense is different from others. If you own a business and this is happening there would you not like to be informed?
How do you know those affected here did not express grievance on the spot ? We do not know that? Whether they did or not human beings are not robots and so we respond to things differently.
In the first place and this goes even beyond the woman, to the management, Why is that trader allowed to enter the bank in the first place?. It probably is not the first time
Reminds me of a story of a certain Jesus in the Temple

So that should not even have happened and it is said where there are no rules there are no crimes .So bringing it to the attention of the management will let them know what is happening in their business if they did not know already

Bravo

You deserve a medal. This is the kind of people that I love discussing with.

So damn on point sir/ma
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Hmm,someone that the HR has been looking for every available opportunity to kick out of the system,now the customer has supplied the needed excuse to show her the door !

Truth be told,the banker did not comport herself diligently and that puts a big question mark on her professionalism. What happened there is a failure of so many things,most especially Internal Control mechanism of the bank;put in place to check such behaviors. The woman is very likely to lose her job,especially if she is not a first time offender. I know for sure that the woman must be having some hellish time now. I pray it won't be a black Christmas for her ! If the bank decides to carry out an elaborate investigation into this matter,a lot of other staff members will face one form of sanction or another. The likes of the Branch Service Manager,the security Guards, etc will have some explanations to provide too if summoned to appear before the bank's staff disciplinary committee. A can of worms has been opened already in that branch of FCMB by the customer that reported and posted the incident on social media !

In everything we do,discipline is very important.

Well said

Please are you a banker?
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
einsteine:
Make una rest. She won't lose her job. She will face Disciplinary Commitee and get a one month suspension and would not be promoted at next promotion. Also, her branch would be changed. They don't fire full staff for things like this.

You are right sha but it depends on the bank.
In most banks if such offence like this came up she will be sacked because she is portraying that the bank doesn't value customers.
The bank sector is now more competitive because micro finance banks too are giving banks the run for their money.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
nedekid:

Actually all banks have their issues but one cannot do without them.
So what I basically do is avoid having to visit any banking hall. I rather do things online.
In the mentioned instance I gave, I actually wanted to withdraw cash from my dom account of which I had to physically visit the bank.

Okay

You have a point but some banks do have a good customer service than the other.

But most tier 1 banks k customer service are appalling.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by VEHINTOLAR: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
anthropizzy:

Well said

Please are you a banker?

I was a Banker,and thanks for your comment.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by IamAsiri: 3:03am On Dec 19, 2022
adajoe555:

Don't come and be defending rubbish.

There was no network downtime, if network was bad, why was other of his colleagues working?

If there was network issues why didn't he just tell the costomers standing for hours?

Network ko

Just telling you that not everything is usually as it seems. You were the one there, so you "apparently" know what you saw. I was only making you to see things from another angle. And please, no insults. Thank you.

I was a banker and now a customer, so I can see things from different angles. Customers get to misinterpret and even deliberately misrepresent lots of things to suit their own egos and narratives when it is usually not true. Just imagining how a banker can hold you to ransom for hours when he/she has a boss in that same bank watching. And if it's the boss you are talking about, it's either you had a bigger issue to solve or he/she had no business with you people, or there was really the network downtime.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 4:26am On Dec 19, 2022
pocohantas:

It isn’t about union. A core staff is a long term investment of the bank. They spend money to train and pay them. There is also a triage for punishment. Except cases of fraud, a bank would never skip every step and head straight to DISMISSAL. Highest they move her to another branch or give her a month suspension.

There are not many good CS staff out there and it took her a lot to get there. Customer service is the most draining branch unit as far as I am concerned. She won’t be sacked, not when her KPI is probably good. grin[color=#006600][/color]

It depends on banks

Some banks do sack full staff depending on his or her offence

For this kind of offence it think she should be sacked if the management of the bank know what they are doing.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by pocohantas(f): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2022
anthropizzy:

It depends on banks

Some banks do sack full staff depending on his or her offence

For this kind of offence it think she should be sacked if the management of the bank know what they are doing.

Every bank sacks a full staff for some offence as I rightly stated, but no bank would sack for this. This woman won’t be sacked, except she has been sitting on a time bomb.

You think a management that knows how reactive this generation is would go sack their authoriser to show you they know what they are doing? Lol! Think again!

Sack for wetin? She thief? You people think it is easy to let go of a staff sha.

Have a lovely week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Makbams: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello house,I was somewhere there at that time and it was around 5 .23pm and lady sitting in front her was her sister, so what are you people saying....
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by GloriousGbola: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Every bank sacks a full staff for some offence as I rightly stated, but no bank would sack for this. This woman won’t be sacked, except she has been sitting on a time bomb.

You think a management that knows how reactive this generation is would go sack their authoriser to show you they know what they are doing? Lol! Think again!

Sack for wetin? She thief? You people think it is easy to let go of a staff sha.

Have a lovely week.

Them suspend Adam nuhu sha. Just Googled it because I thought the man rode it out.
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by CoolJul: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

the blacks i.e. the vast majority hv low iq... and tend to be overly emotional and tend to think upside down....the blacks are a race left behind....

Yeah
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Have a lovely week.

I hear you

I know that her offence is serious and most Nigerian banks will sack her.

Enjoy
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by pocohantas(f): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
anthropizzy:

I hear you

I know that her offence is serious and most Nigerian banks will sack her.

Enjoy

Whine yourself…
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by anthropizzy(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Whine yourself…

You are rude girl

Please are you a banker?
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2022
anthropizzy:

You are rude girl

Please are you a banker?

Young man, today is Christmas. Go do something. Enjoy your day…
Re: Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics by Lingudy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Very bad. That is a poor work relation

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.