Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju (14930 Views)

No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye / Leave The Country If You Can-deji Adeyanju Nigerian Social Media Activist / Why Revolution Can Never Work In A Setting Like Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Weregonnalose: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2022
After revolution on the politicians, Nigerians will need saving from themselves.
There is no saving nigeria.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2022
When you finish revolution, shebi somebody must hold power and that person must be a politician?

We are doing our own revolution at the polls, since they said the best way to make your voice heard is through your votes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Biafraaa: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2022
No offense but is he a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Nackzy: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2022
absolutely right but people will die

1 Like

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Weregonnalose: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2022
Biafraaa:
No offense but is he a Nigerian?

Biafra will be cancer to the people of igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by newnet: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
Y
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by seunmsg(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
While I agree with him that there is no messiah out there among politicians, it must also be noted that one of these politicians will still emerge as president whether we like it or not. That’s why it is important for us to look out for the candidate the best track record of public service among them and not be swayed by someone who is putting himself out to be a savior but had no track record of saving anybody when he previously held public office.

Tinubu is the only one among the candidates that has a good history of public service. He brought in never seen before ideas and innovations to governance in Lagos that has been copied by FG and other states in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Sleekfingers: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
PussyMiners:
Clown !!
Nigeria doesn't need any revolution.
It needs to breakup

Come break am na......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by BATified2023: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Confused activist, I really don't know what he stands for, he will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow.

He's more of a rabble rouser

Only Peter Obi can make Nigeria an Eldorado
how did Peter obi made anambra eldorado?
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Hier(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
When an activist run out of content, they end up saying everything, not realizing they have actually said nothing

1 Like

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Britishpea: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
No politician can save Nigeria.

Revolution can but the revolution will usher in other sets of bad leaders.

Nigeria is beyond repair. It is Africa and the foundation is faulty. Karl max theory isn’t helping us.

What can save Nigeria which is tale by the moonlight is attitudinal change.

It is what it is! But if truly God intervenes in country matters yes God will save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Hezzyluv: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Confused activist, I really don't know what he stands for, he will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow.

This thin wey you dey shout so, me see am sey e dey more then Obi oooo.
Obi may only lay the foundation. 4years is not enough to save us from this mess APC has brought upon this nation.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by ATLIEN2027: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:

The same pandora pathological liar Obi tuary the Conman? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by BATified2023: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Smithkafors:
Confused being….but you support an illiterate drug baron all because of hatred?. If not for hatred how dare you compare Tinubu with PO?…

Nigerians vote PO to take back Nigeria
if not for madness n tribalism how can u compare tinubu to peter obi

The same peter obi that anambra citizens cursed while in power right?

The same man they wished they never have?

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Litmus: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2022
I blame Oyibo people for putting revolution in historic text books and exporting it to Africa for dry teachers to regal stupid schoolboys. Ever since, Revolution has been the best suicide tool for Africa.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Advocate500: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2022
Same people rebuked nnamdi kanu , rejected Sunday igboho without proffering solution, rebuked restructuring without an alternative, rebuked endsars without showing direction . Between this people and Boko Haram who is more of a terrorist?
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by BreconHills(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmO5uritedj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Do people know what revolution is?

In a physical revolution everything is reduced to its lowest denomination while the mob rules.

Only Nigerians can save themselves through innovation and enterprise. We literally have to use our heads. The major problem is that a large majority of graduates are functional illiterates. It is these same people claiming that they can do things better than previous generations. People who only read headlines.

2 Likes

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by SocialJustice: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2022
highchief1:
what is Obi score card in anambra.during his time we had outstanding govs like akapabio,duke.tell us one major thg Obi did.u ppl are sick.that u want to change a status quo doesn’t mean u should change it with anything.let’s assume Obi is a good man,who will be his ministers?who will be his service chiefs?if the ppl ariund him are not good like him what will happen to his govt.Don’t u know that obidients arr those angry they didn’t get a chance to steal and hence are fighting to get a chance so they can cash out their own?do u actually feel they have Nigeria at heart?are u not reading how they are misappropriating funds even when they have not gotten to govt.I am not in Nigeria o,if the country wants to perish let it perish.but u guys must learn to tell yourself the truth.Obi is not the messiah.
Na your papa be the messiah? Of all the candidates, who is the proven lesser evil? Is it Tinubu that has lied about everything including job history, source of wealth, education etc and turned Lagos to a branch in his criminal empire or Atiku that can not unite his political party since campaign inception?

The exposure and suspension of criminals within labour party proves transparency and willingness to correct wrongs. Do you think even more massive stealing isn't going on in PDAPC?

When it's time to talk about Peter Obi, you become half smart and refuse to employ the complete common sense God has given you.

Obidients are voting Peter Obi for President. He is not perfect but he has shown he's the most capable of all the candidates.

By 3pm February 25, 2023. It will be clear to even the blind and deaf that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Weregonnalose: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari as illiterate as he is filled Nigerian offices and institutions with illiterates from the north. That's the problem. Illiterates run the country and looking from outside the north and the east are cancer to the nation of Nigeria
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Franzinni: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2022
The truth is crazy in a room full of lies -ye
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2022
highchief1:
what is Obi score card in anambra.during his time we had outstanding govs like akapabio,duke.tell us one major thg Obi did.u ppl are sick.that u want to change a status quo doesn’t mean u should change it with anything.let’s assume Obi is a good man,who will be his ministers?who will be his service chiefs?if the ppl ariund him are not good like him what will happen to his govt.Don’t u know that obidients arr those angry they didn’t get a chance to steal and hence are fighting to get a chance so they can cash out their own?do u actually feel they have Nigeria at heart?are u not reading how they are misappropriating funds even when they have not gotten to govt.I am not in Nigeria o,if the country wants to perish let it perish.but u guys must learn to tell yourself the truth.Obi is not the messiah.

Sad but that is the gospel truth. Those shouting Obidient up and down, are just looking for an avenue to collect their own share of the national cake. Although from my point of view Obi is the cleanest (but not without blemish) among those candidates he can not and will never be a messiah of Nigeria. There will be ministers, heads of government parastatals and agencies. Each will strive to do his own cashout steadily. Imagine a leader and statesman of a branded father, mother, and child party (A.K.A we no dey give shishi) already stealing and cashing out from the party's treasury. What if such a person gets to the national level? Everybody na criminal know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by samfrancis1(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Smithkafors:
Confused being….but you support an illiterate drug baron all because of hatred?. If not for hatred how dare you compare Tinubu with PO?…

Nigerians vote PO to take back Nigeria
To me you’re the most confuse person.. Adeyanju was blinded but now I’m his eyes are opened.. when will the veil in your own eyes be taken off.. can you describe Obi from is 8years of office as a governor.. you can’t and your canvassing for him to be voted in.. you’re delusional.. and almost don’t know what you’re saying or doing bro…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by BATified2023: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
SocialJustice:
Na your papa be the messiah? Of all the candidates, who is the proven lesser evil? Is it Tinubu that has lied about everything including job history, source of wealth, education etc and turned Lagos to a branch in his criminal empire or Atiku that can not unite his political party since campaign inception?

The exposure and suspension of criminals within labour party proves transparency and willingness to correct wrongs. Do you think even more massive stealing isn't going on in PDAPC?

When it's time to talk about Peter Obi, you become half smart and refuse to employ the complete common sense God has given you.

Obidients are voting Peter Obi for President. He is not perfect but he has shown he's the most capable of all the candidates.

By 3pm February 15, 2023. It will be clear to even the blind and deaf that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
I promise to credit u if obi becomes d president

I wish we can take a bet
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:

people Nigeria is design for the elites Hand in Hand with the brits

1 Like

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by dalongjnr: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2022
The choice of leaders in 2023 election, is a choice between frying pan and fire. So we are going to be roasted,whichever way!
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2022
I always used to believe in the idea of 'revolution' until I woke up to the facts that.

1.Most revolutions end up bringing in a new class of corrupt elite....seen in the USSR, Iran , and North Korea

2.Most revolutions usually end up being repressive governments.

The only way that you can get change in the way things happen in Nigeria is by taking part in our democracy. It is because Nigerians are fixiated on the idea of the President as this kind of superman that would save us from destruction, that we fail to see the importance of participation...

So, take part, run and be voted for, or put pressure, or if in government do your job. That is true revolution.

(It does not mean you should vote for APC though).
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Lightorder: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:

he falls for everything. I liked him in the past but I was wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by tunjijones(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
He should lead the revolution so that his followers will join him.

Peter Obi is the cleanest among the 3 major contenders, but he has the least chance of winning among them.

Peter Obi has no structure and structure matters in Nigeria politics. However, I am still going to vote for him.

At least you are objective and know his chances are slim.

Do you know that for anyone to be announced as winner he must have won at least 25 percent from at least 24 states?

Peter obi can't get 25 percent from 24 states. Let's say he gets 25 percent from the 6 south South states, from the 5 south East states maybe 3 states from South West, 3 from North Central 1 from North West and 2 from north west. That's a total of 20 states.

His chances are really veryvery slim.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Juanmike(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
He should lead the revolution so that his followers will join him.

Peter Obi is the cleanest among the 3 major contenders, but he has the least chance of winning among them.

Peter Obi has no structure and structure matters in Nigeria politics. However, I am still going to vote for him.
Have you forgotten that Yeloba are cowards.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Eriokanmi: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2022
This guy is making sense gradually. Who advised him lately?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Unbundle 11 Discos, Orders Sale Of Four / Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Tragedy Of An Unthinking Agitation: The Case Of The Niger-delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.