Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju (14920 Views)

No Politician Is Worth Fighting For - Odewale Adesoye / Leave The Country If You Can-deji Adeyanju Nigerian Social Media Activist / Why Revolution Can Never Work In A Setting Like Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Mercisharelove(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
highchief1:
what is Obi score card in anambra.during his time we had outstanding govs like akapabio,duke.tell us one major thg Obi did.u ppl are sick.that u want to change a status quo doesn’t mean u should change it with anything.let’s assume Obi is a good man,who will be his ministers?who will be his service chiefs?if the ppl ariund him are not good like him what will happen to his govt.Don’t u know that obidients arr those angry they didn’t get a chance to steal and hence are fighting to get a chance so they can cash out their own?do u actually feel they have Nigeria at heart?are u not reading how they are misappropriating funds even when they have not gotten to govt.I am not in Nigeria o,if the country wants to perish let it perish.but u guys must learn to tell yourself the truth.Obi is not the messiah.I’m not aware if I mentioned tinubus name in my comment.Have u eaten today?

You sound so naive and cruxits,

Do you even grasp what a score card szparatite, you mnximinate.

You better wake up from your zimibataca.

Who did this to your generations?
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Allisgud: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
highchief1:
theres one thing he did that if it was another candidate that did it you guys would have cut off his head.what’s ur take on investing states funds in a family company.pls be fair in ur analysis Obi no be ur papa no be my papa I’m here to learn.
so what is effcc still waiting let them go and lock and seize the company he invested state money are they not the one in power
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by asanausana91: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Confused activist, I really don't know what he stands for, he will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow.

He's more of a rabble rouser

Only Peter Obi can make Nigeria an Eldorado
you are very confused, Peter didn't make Anambara so how do you think he can make Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by AreaFada2: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
PussyMiners:
Clown !!
Nigeria doesn't need any revolution.
It needs to breakup

Well, revolution may be needed first to achieve a breakup.

Either way, none will be peacefully achieved. There is too much money at the centre that power brokers want to keep sharing among themselves. Even simple restructuring they have refused to do.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by casualobserver: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Food is supposed to be cheap young man
Pray tell, where will you get the jobs to get the money to buy the cheap foods after you have exported all the jobs abroad when you import everything and destroy all the manufacturers?

It takes a deficiency in brain cells to be an Obidient!!!

1 Like

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Aiddn: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
These are the kind of IDIOTS!!!! we have amongst us in Nigeria. God forbid tufia!!!!!!

highchief1:
what is Obi score card in anambra.during his time we had outstanding govs like akapabio,duke.tell us one major thg Obi did.u ppl are sick.that u want to change a status quo doesn’t mean u should change it with anything.let’s assume Obi is a good man,who will be his ministers?who will be his service chiefs?if the ppl ariund him are not good like him what will happen to his govt.Don’t u know that obidients arr those angry they didn’t get a chance to steal and hence are fighting to get a chance so they can cash out their own?do u actually feel they have Nigeria at heart?are u not reading how they are misappropriating funds even when they have not gotten to govt.I am not in Nigeria o,if the country wants to perish let it perish.but u guys must learn to tell yourself the truth.Obi is not the messiah.I’m not aware if I mentioned tinubus name in my comment.Have u eaten today?
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
muykem:
Our constitution is our problem and no president has power to tamper with it.
The president may make proposals to the senate, it is acheivable.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Devil1Messenger: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
casualobserver:

Pray tell, where will you get the jobs to get the money to buy the cheap foods after you have exported all the jobs abroad when you import everything and destroy all the manufacturers?

It takes a deficiency in brain cells to be an Obidient!!!
Are there no staff employed in the company?
Abi this one na one directonal brain like Tinubu
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by baretalk: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
hkidola00:
ur a disgrace..don't come to my mention again
Your useless family and tribe is a disgrace to Nigeria. Stupid zombidients.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by baretalk: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:

He is right, obi is a failure.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by casualobserver: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Are there no staff employed in the company?
Abi this one na one directonal brain like Tinubu

Clearly you have no sense. The jobs taxes and revenues created abroad by the companies manufacturing abroad cannot be created in Nigeria? Or you think the marketing and sales staff employed by Obis company will disappear if he decides to manufacture in Nigeria?

Does your brain not tell you that whether products are manufactured in Nigeria or not, staff are still required to distribute, market and sell? The difference is if you import instead of manufacture you send manufacturing jobs, taxes and income from the manufacturing jobs abroad.

Was Dangote not importing cement, did he not employ people to market when he was importing cement? Does he not employ more people now that he manufactures cement, did the jobs of those who were selling cement disappear? Has he not contributed more to the economy now that he is manufacturing?

Like I said….brain deficiency is a requirement to be Obidient!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Orinechi: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Some people are still talking Obi while he is stylishly dropping from the race
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by highchief1: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Allisgud:
so what is effcc still waiting let them go and lock and seize the company he invested state money are they not the one in power
na una sabi
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by highchief1: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aiddn:
These are the kind of IDIOTS!!!! we have amongst us in Nigeria. God forbid tufia!!!!!!

obidients and insults?did I insult u?NAwa o.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by highchief1: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mercisharelove:

I don’t live in Africa let alone Nigeria.na una sabi.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Slurity(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:
Confused activist, I really don't know what he stands for, he will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow.

You more confused that Demi Adeyanju for mentioning Obi. Obi that could not turn around Anambra positively will save Nigeria? You need brain resetting.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
highchief1:

You are trying to reason with individuals who have no capacity to reason. Nothing outstanding about Obi. Just another mediocre Nigerian politician.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
I concur

Federal government suppose cook jollof rice make we chop fa �
Since today na Bubu birthday..
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by lawalmovichhhh: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
God bless you.
FACT
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by highchief1: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Skyview01:

You are trying to reason with individuals who have no capacity to reason. Nothing outstanding about Obi. Just another mediocre Nigerian politician.
they have been insulting me without telling me what Obi did.I don’t understand obidients.before I left Nigeria,I lived in Asaba Obi lives in Onitsha.from my house to Obi house is 200 naira most of this obidents don’t even know Peter obi.most of them just started following political issues few months ago.I can close my eyes and tell u govs that did well and badly in Nigeria
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
highchief1:
they have been insulting me without telling me what Obi did.I don’t understand obidients.before I left Nigeria,I lived in Asaba Obi lives in Onitsha.from my house to Obi house is 200 naira most of this obidents don’t even know Peter obi.most of them just started following political issues few months ago.I can close my eyes and tell u govs that did well and badly in Nigeria

I am from Obi's state and dude is mediocre at best. Nigeria is cursed with bad and clueless leaders.
At this point, its a race to the bottom with the crop of contestants running for office. From Tinubu; to Atiku; to Obi, nothing much to offer.
All of them have one thing in common in that they may not be as worse as this present administration.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Truvelisback(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nigeria needs to be Restructured.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Shikini: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ok
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by occfx: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:

If bandits and corrupt elites will allow. There is sense in what deji said though, he said it because, he has seen PO is leading and his candidate is not marketable. PO will try but Nigeria be like full blown AIDS right now, e go hard.

1 Like

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by EmmyCC: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
highchief1:
I am Obidient and I am not interested in stealing. Obi is the best amongst the options, the fact that his people can boldly vouch for him like they have done for no other brother or ex leader of theirs is more than enough score card.
Who are you supporting?
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by highchief1: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Skyview01:

I am from Obi's state and dude is mediocre at best. Nigeria is cursed with bad and clueless leaders.
At this point, its a race to the bottom with the crop of contestants running for office. From Tinubu; to Atiku; to Obi, nothing much to offer.
All of them have one thing in common in that they may not be as worse as this present administration.

most obidients have never stepped their foot in anambra.somebody will be in Abuja and be arguing with somebody in anambra.Nigeria is cursed I have not seen any one that can fix it amongst the aspirants:as small as awka is Obi couldn’t fix it.yet he wants to fix Nigeria.who r obidents?thief’s that are waiting to get into govt so they can cash out.none of them have the desire for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Geopex(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
No politicians can save Nigeria. The problem we have is deep rooted even among the youth's and all household. Peter Obi that we all think he has all the good record, can he alone be the president, minister, senator and all at once. If no , then Nigeria will continue to be in the mess. Just take a look at what the younger generation are into.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by ogbonti: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
God1000:

I am honored to be the 200th person to like this post grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Mccullum: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yankiss:
Half true-half false. Obi has not stolen to our knowledge. And I believe he is the target of Deji's assault. If there's no good politicians to change the system, not even a revolution can. Years of military interventions only spiked the thievery in the polity.

You meant Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora is not a thief grin it seems you're one of the pathological liar of this generation.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by JOemmy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Anything like revolution in nigeria will definitely lead to another civil war nigerian corrupt politicians will always find a way to use ethnic and religious sentiments to distrupt it just like they did with the endsars protests. A bloodless and quiet revolution like this obidient movement remains the best option for nigeria at this point in time.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by Bahamas95(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nothing can save Nigeria, even the masses are more wicked than the politicians........Most Nigerians are very heartless, the wickedness is inbuilt.

I regret being a Nigerian, na to Japa remain.
Re: No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju by highchief1: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
EmmyCC:

I am Obidient and I am not interested in stealing. Obi is the best amongst the options, the fact that his people can boldly vouch for him like they have done for no other brother or ex leader of theirs is more than enough score card.
Who are you supporting?
I won’t be voting bros.I’m not around.Make God Dey with una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) / Mma Okpara Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) / 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.