Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement (110762 Views)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / Cossy Orjiakor Denies Assault Claims By Fiancé - He Has Anger Issues — (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by macho44(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Merch:
Boss this empress na better person oh, her problem be say she dey love bad guys
Time For Me To Love Am, I Be Good Guy grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by macho44(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
chiedozie198100:
I remember why timaya was up and coming n was dating her, n she was big in the entertainment industry, she treated timaya like trash.

What goes around comes around.
There are two sides to a coin. You Sabi how Timaya dey behave then?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Baba Godddioh. . . .na beg I dey beg ooooooo. . . . .Even his looks alone cannot even make a fowl horrrny.
Empress my pikin. . . . . How you waka?

First Kpokpogri, then this?
Then Tiwa. . . .

Where women dey see these kinds of LOW LIVES? undecided
Thank my lucky stars I have had all the pehnises I can stomach in this world.

Wahala be like mentrual cramps!
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by scoutee: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

John is dead
otu njama. I don't know him as john
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by texannaija: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has debunked the rumours that she is engaged, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPg12xDDqU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dust!!……
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Okhuadams(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
joyousever:
As in..... I'm trying to wrap my head around the height of her stupidity! Very good question there: " Doesn't she have security'? Besides, all these happened to her and she never got him arrested or told anyone for intervention? This is quite difficult to believe at this age and time! As in, all these rubbish was '"running street" in her own house and she let him go scot free? This is strange. It's either she was condoning his excesses with the hope that things would work out between them or he simply jassed her to silence! God forbid BAT thing!

You got it all right but importantly as you said she was hanging one hopefully hoping that things will be good. She has even played that role in a movie. She's desperately looking for Love
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
scoutee:
otu njama. I don't know him as john

Wetin he do now? grin

Isn't he her younger brother? He can't be protective like her dad now
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by jimcaddy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
I don't know how she allowed this kind of man to enter her life. I really just don't know. The man has now cowed you into submission. Now she is even confused and do not know what to do. It's almost like the man is using jazz on her.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
BBNaija's Phyna Blows Hot As Daniella's Brother Blast Phynation Fan Base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8QEbvgWzwE
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by SaLongs1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
That na wetin una take dey encourage upcoming Olosho's....

Try enter Tiwa Damage own, E go be like say you dey Teslim Balogun Stadium.
grin grin from savage to damage, what a new combo
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by scoutee: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
1Sharon:

Wetin he do now? grin

I am my sis younger brother. The day her ex bf messed up with her. He got the beating of his life.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2022
1Sharon:

Wetin he do now? grin

You don't know that level of madness.
I'm a younger Brother to a very loving elder Sister.
You touch my Sister, you price a casket.
No cap.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Maski87: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2022
I hope her toto sweet this guy
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by joyousever(f): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2022
She really needs to calm down in pursuit of love. Love doesn't even happen when you hunt for it, it beckons when one least expects. At least Rita is a perfect example of God's time, she should take a cue from her.

Okhuadams:
You got it all right but importantly as you said she was hanging one hopefully hoping that things will be good. She has even played that role in a movie. She's desperately looking for Love
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by 1Sharon(f): 1:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Ecne:

You don't know that level of madness.
I'm a younger Brother to a very loving elder Sister.
You touch my Sister, you price a casket.
No cap.

Anyway John is married and can't be babysitting his sister undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by noblechoco(f): 2:56am On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:
If she continue like this, she'll end up getting black eyes and overstretched pussy.
grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Winnin009: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2022
FuckSilly:

F#cƙing useless evening newspaper

They are always in the news...

It is never their fault.

After having uncountable bodycount, these hoes will still be expecting a right thinking man to take them seriously.

MANY OF THEM HAVE SLEPT WITH VARIOUS MARRIED MEN KNOWINGLY AND THEY WANT TO ENJOY THEIR OWN RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGES grin grin grin

THAT, WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

YOU MUST ALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

BASTARDS

Lol. Guy, go and self-service. No be by force for woman to like you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by omolasho: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2022
Buh the guy accuses her of owing him a whooping $450,000 which she has failed to repay!

It should be noted that this lady has history playing men and seizing their properties. E.g;Timaya

Go clean up your stuff instead of manipulating weak emotional Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by naijanaso: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2022
So all these Social Media Divas no even get any brain for head? They are just stupid. How can you be bold to type this rubbish and post for us? As educated and exposed as you are, you couldn't read that guys handwriting on the wall from his first move. Empress, you are too foolish for my liking.
My regards for all of these women in social media keep lowering on daily basis. .umud.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Elidrisy20: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2022
The guy f@@kup, but i will like to watch those pics abeg
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Quaddafi29: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2022
This story sounds outlandish. Whoever takes this mumbo jumbo at face value is making a mistake. Sounds like the usual mushy Nollywood dramas. Maybe the man chained her and stuffed her mouth. She is just striving to trend again and attract public cash donations
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by FuckSilly: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Winnin009:

Lol. Guy, go and self-service. No be by force for woman to like you. grin
Or deh
Who opened your cage?

Ho low Ree buu ruu kuu
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by nairamaniac: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2022
wonder233:
I find it baffling... Because even a naive girl will never agree to you filming her during sex. So I wonder how mature people in the public eye with so much at stake will allow themselves be filmed.

Trust me, more than half the number of women wdnt stop you if you initiate the filming in between the sex.
Especially if it's hitting their brains.

At most, days after the sex, they would find a way to tell you to delete it.

Some may just even ignore if love&trust has been developed already.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by nairamaniac: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Just take a look at the agbero she was dating. Tueh I dey shame for her.
how were you able to identify him as an agbero from a few seconds video?

Or is it becos he keep beards?
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Chopcy29: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2022
Cock and bull from a frustrated wacko actress turn hookup agent
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Thomasankara(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2022
grin[/color]probably he wasn't pleased with your whoring lifestyle,little did he know that you can never be tamed.Hence,he became surprisingly territorial.[color=#770077]
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has debunked the rumours that she is engaged, IGBERETV reports.

She also accused her 'fiance' of physically assaulting her, in a Livestream via her business Instagram account on Friday, IGBERETV reports.

Njamah revealed that the engagement video on her personal page was made under duress and that she had been scammed, beaten, held hostage by the man, who she said is from Liberia.

She said, "A guy that one couldn’t even call a human being came into my life in pretence of wanting to marry me, I didn’t know that he had other motives and he came when I was very vulnerable, when I lost my friend, Ada Ameh. I’ve been speaking to this guy for months on phone, speaking to people I thought were his relatives, everything is just scam. He came into my life, said he could not leave me because I wasn’t not okay. I really wasn’t okay, I was hiding it from the press. The death of my friend broke me down so bad I could not function and he said he was going to stay with me, I didn’t know he was busy gathering his tools, his materials which he was going to use to blackmail me.

“Afterwards, he had my naked videos and he changed, he started hitting me and when I wanted to talk and tell him this can’t work; he blackmailed me with my own videos and said I'm going nowhere and that’s when he turned into an animal. Beats me anytime, locks me up, put the keys in his pocket, in my own house. I didn’t have access to leaving my room. This is the guy who lied me that when he came into Nigeria, all his things were stolen, his phones, his credit cards, his clothes and he got into trouble and he needed lawyers which I gave a huge amount of money, talking millions. He was out, he came to Abuja and started living with me. I became a shadow of myself, the Empress you know became a shadow of herself, if you were around me, you’d notice my social life was no more, there was nothing to post anymore. My fans were asking 'Are you okay?' They didn’t know I was going through something worse than that."

The actress added, "He wrecked me, finished everything. This person I'm telling you actually got a ring and forced me to do a video, which he posted on my page because he has access to my page. He changed all the passwords, logged me out of every email I have, everything I have, all my phones, my iCloud, everything, I don’t have access to anything, I don’t mind. I’m alive to tell you the story, I was able to run that night, I ran into the street, not minding who or how, I fell into a gutter. I was able to see a mallam to ask for a phone. I called my brother and he picked me from the hospital, the following morning, took me home.

“This guy came back, after looking for me, took my car, took my international passport, he took my remaining money. He took my iPad, my earpods, he had two bags of my valuables, took the car and left. He has the guts to be sending threat videos saying whatever I do, whoever I tell he’ll put it out there.

“I'm not the one handling that page. #empressnjamah is not been handled by me. Go to my page and see the video he posted, does that look like something I will post? I was under duress posting that video called engagement."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmPR-_bsHaH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPg12xDDqU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Thomasankara(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2022
[/color] grin
JasonScoolari:
That na wetin una take dey encourage upcoming Olosho's....

Try enter Tiwa Damage own, E go be like say you dey Teslim Balogun Stadium.
[color=#770077]
wahala grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Treat ur own Bleep up Timaya will like what undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by aswani(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Always listen to two sides of a story especially when it is to do with a Naija woman in her relationship.
I still don't understand why women have nude pictures or videos of themselves, never mind sending it to others.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by FashionCookie(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kajaard:
The way women's face changes with make up is alarming undecided

You can't even know the real face of the lady you are talking to shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Facial deceit at it's peak angry
She's beautiful without makeup
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Okhuadams(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
joyousever:
She really needs to calm down in pursuit of love. Love doesn't even happen when you hunt for it, it beckons when one least expects. At least Rita is a perfect example of God's time, she should take a cue from her.

love ur analysis do you mind me knowing you.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by FashionCookie(f): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
girlygirlyMain:
SINGLE LADIES, STOP ALLOWING GROWN MEN WHOM YOU AREN'T MARRIED TO LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE...
Penis is not everything
Man wey pack property go follow woman stay no be anyhow man?
And na their mouth go sharp pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.