Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement (110775 Views)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / Cossy Orjiakor Denies Assault Claims By Fiancé - He Has Anger Issues — (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Nonexisting1: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Just take a look at the agbero she was dating. Tueh I dey shame for her.

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Timaya will be smiling without reason wherever He is now.
Coming to think of it, you sure say no be Timaya use that dude run this babe street. Cus Timaya never forgave her oo. I still remember after gravity cast Timaya (I wan finish Timaya 1and 2), after a while we here say Dem don kpai gravity
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by JasonScoolari: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

Funny you. I ll watch you. Write rubbish in future and you ll see me quoting you.
Olori gbeske!
Oloriburuku, you will wait till your menopause. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by GloriousGbola: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
pocohantas:

If he drops the nude, we would look and move on.

grin grin

Your matter of fact statement cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by zcee: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
baretalk:
All these mumu girls, nice Nigeria guys una go dey form, mumu girl, na dirty Liberian boy you put for house dey fck you like ode.
I asked one idiot why they love following bad guys instead of nice guys
According to her,bad guys dey give vibe..
Girls are so daft mehn

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Ruby458(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
ahnie:
It's well.i believe she has people that can handle the reaper.

Sadly we also have the Nigerian liabilities version online n offline.

On a serious note,this sis fuvked up,how would she has told him her passwords and gained him access into her properties n home?

I guess she trusted him too fast. She's 42 and I believe she wants to get married and have her family, so a little desperation and vulnerability made her to trust him too fast without doing due diligence.

I totally understand her. It's not easy for women in that age range who genuinely want to settle down.

As for the man, he would not go unpunished. It's only a matter of time.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Okhuadams(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has debunked the rumours that she is engaged, IGBERETV reports.

She also accused her 'fiance' of physically assaulting her, in a Livestream via her business Instagram account on Friday, IGBERETV reports.

Njamah revealed that the engagement video on her personal page was made under duress and that she had been scammed, beaten, held hostage by the man, who she said is from Liberia.

She said, "A guy that one couldn’t even call a human being came into my life in pretence of wanting to marry me, I didn’t know that he had other motives and he came when I was very vulnerable, when I lost my friend, Ada Ameh. I’ve been speaking to this guy for months on phone, speaking to people I thought were his relatives, everything is just scam. He came into my life, said he could not leave me because I wasn’t not okay. I really wasn’t okay, I was hiding it from the press. The death of my friend broke me down so bad I could not function and he said he was going to stay with me, I didn’t know he was busy gathering his tools, his materials which he was going to use to blackmail me.

“Afterwards, he had my naked videos and he changed, he started hitting me and when I wanted to talk and tell him this can’t work; he blackmailed me with my own videos and said I'm going nowhere and that’s when he turned into an animal. Beats me anytime, locks me up, put the keys in his pocket, in my own house. I didn’t have access to leaving my room. This is the guy who lied me that when he came into Nigeria, all his things were stolen, his phones, his credit cards, his clothes and he got into trouble and he needed lawyers which I gave a huge amount of money, talking millions. He was out, he came to Abuja and started living with me. I became a shadow of myself, the Empress you know became a shadow of herself, if you were around me, you’d notice my social life was no more, there was nothing to post anymore. My fans were asking 'Are you okay?' They didn’t know I was going through something worse than that."

The actress added, "He wrecked me, finished everything. This person I'm telling you actually got a ring and forced me to do a video, which he posted on my page because he has access to my page. He changed all the passwords, logged me out of every email I have, everything I have, all my phones, my iCloud, everything, I don’t have access to anything, I don’t mind. I’m alive to tell you the story, I was able to run that night, I ran into the street, not minding who or how, I fell into a gutter. I was able to see a mallam to ask for a phone. I called my brother and he picked me from the hospital, the following morning, took me home.

“This guy came back, after looking for me, took my car, took my international passport, he took my remaining money. He took my iPad, my earpods, he had two bags of my valuables, took the car and left. He has the guts to be sending threat videos saying whatever I do, whoever I tell he’ll put it out there.

“I'm not the one handling that page. #empressnjamah is not been handled by me. Go to my page and see the video he posted, does that look like something I will post? I was under duress posting that video called engagement."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmPR-_bsHaH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPg12xDDqU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
What a fallacy story using the dead in the person of Ada Ameh God bless her soul to butter up ur desperation for love. As mature or exposed as you a guy come from nowhere and did all this to you. In ur own house don't you have security. Madam you were simply desperate for love
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Ruby458(f): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
43Ronin:
So it's grief that made you send nudes at your old age? How old are you probably in ur mid 40s and you still never get sense. Fool

I doubt she sent her nudes to him. She said, "he had my naked videos...", which could mean so many things; it could probably mean that he videoed her without her knowledge.

You don't need to insult her to make your point.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin grin

Your matter of fact statement cheesy

As we should. We no fit do pass like that. cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Tilldendoftime(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Treasuredgift:
Dear Empress, dust your sweet self and leave that wicked soul alone.

You deserve better, and God will surely comfort you.

Your only crime was loving and trusting too much.
I hope you learn to love your self more, and look up to brighter days.

Men will do what.........
Mhen I like this, I wish she's reading . It's d best words of encouragement I've read in years. God bless u for this one. Move on Empress, and of course u can. God help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by armyofone(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
chatinent:
I don't think it was necessary to tactically fix the death of Ada Ameh into your sexual innuendos to have a grandstanding in the court of public pity and opinions.

Just go straight to the blackmail story. It's understandable too.

Anyways, how you live your life is your business. Men should also learn to respect women. Women are not toys to be used and discarded when there's a new toy available. Women, make una too get sense, and respect yourselves.

True but it was the time she was vulnerable that the came along.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by lookingfly: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
But there's something really wrong with this girl or maybe she's just unlucky with guys... Or, maybe she's a fan of BDSM..

From Timaya to this one.

Na wa.
ladies have one general problem.........they always miss the genuine guy that's real and truly wants them just like the case of timaya and this same lady. They prefer a liar, cheat and a wicked person that would keep deceiving them.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by chikason22(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Treasuredgift:
stain ur white nah grin
While women will dye the entire white black. That's worst you know kiss undecided

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by scoutee: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
The guy get luck say her brother no dey alive
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
It’s just karma. I remember when Timaya gave this girl everything, even gave her a car an expensive car when he wanted to engage her and she told him no based on that time Timaya no fine.

Now see.

Women when una go get sense
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by SPAMBOX7: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Merch:
lol pussy no get mileage
How you keep face before you type this thing sef. I wan know? cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Acadatv: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
That na wetin una take dey encourage upcoming Olosho's....

Try enter Tiwa Damage own, E go be like say you dey Teslim Balogun Stadium.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by SPAMBOX7: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
This gender matter just tire me!!

There might be a big reason why

God
Jesus
and Even Satan don't have a wife...

They just love to absorb themselves of wrong doings.

IT CAN NEVER EVER BE THEIR FAULT!!!

- THEY WILL MAKE EXCUSES
- THEY WILL PLAY THE VICTIM CARD
- THEY WILL SHED CROCODILE TEARS
- THEY WILL GASLIGHT
- THEY WILL GUILT-TRIP
In the end, all men are scum.

I have partenity seen a situation that out of 3 children, the middle girl belongs to her ex, this evil BĪTCH that doesn't deserve love, mercy and even the gift of life still blamed it on the man! Imagine...

The worst of a woman you can associate with as a long-life partner is a whóre.
NOTE
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHÓRE.

A WHÓRE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU REST OF MIND
A WHÓRE CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYALTY AND COMMITMENT
THE TENDENCY THAT A WHÓRE WILL CHEAT ON YOU IS 90%, COMPARED TO A VIRGIN, WHICH IS 10%>

In whatever you do, never consider a whóre for something serious, unless LOYALTY, COMMITMENT AND REST OF MIND ARE SOMETHING YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT.

A GIRL'S PAST MATTERS A LOT WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Let the wise hear.
I get one right now. She actually talking marriage lol. I don plan to fvck her from now till next year May cos she sabi collect Prick and I wan fvck am enough before I trash. By next May will dispatch her cos I'm parking out to a new environment. She doesn't know and she will never know cos hoes are meant to be fvcked and trashed by the road side when you are tired of what's left
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by baretalk: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
zcee:
I asked one idiot why they love following bad guys instead of nice guys
According to her,bad guys dey give vibe..
Girls are so daft mehn
Not even about bad or good, but Ras Liberian of all places and people grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by SpaceBar: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let me play you STEREO LOVE by Edward Maya so you can feel better baebee.
Dust yourself and move on.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by yahoodetector: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pickmycall:
Any domestic violence claim should have an evidence.She should also provide bank details of help she rendered because most ladies can lie for Africa just to gain public sympathy.What she did to timaya is catching up with her.

Exactly! You said it all!!
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Passionate1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Women really dey gullible. . .I would be surprised if her brothers don't find d Monster and show him who's boss . . He's as good as dead, as far as I am concerned.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Oloriburuku, you will wait till your menopause. grin
Olorire nimi.
Iwo ni oloribiruku.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Charly68: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
I really feel for you , thank God you are bold enough to come out and tell your story. May God have mercy and punish the idiot in Jesus name. He will land himself in a mess very soon.. Let the security agents go after him and teach him a very hard lesson
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Treasuredgift:
Dear Empress, dust your sweet self and leave that wicked soul alone.

You deserve better, and God will surely comfort you.

Your only crime was loving and trusting too much.
I hope you learn to love your self more, and look up to brighter days.

Men will do what.........

I don't think it's loving and trusting too much.

It has to do with her selection process: what informs that? One time it can be a mistake, but the second time it calls for introspection. It's no longer external factors but internal.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by happney65: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
43 year old Pussy. Na so Timaya beat the hell out of her way back 2009 too. Timaya so beat her in public in the full glare of the church still collect the car wey he buy for am.

I don't pity her one bit. Na this wayre from Liberia come even come scam her.

Na wahoo.. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by otokx(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Make up really works.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Melbrom(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Less than 2 months a man you just met have your sex pics and videos even access to your account and properties. You must be a big fool. Mugu nai u be
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by callthefred: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Isn't she the one who almost messed Nyanya up and got him beat up by her church when he came to demand the car he bought for her??
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by Ishilove: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why you gotta do nudes though

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by BRATISLAVA: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Men must be desperate to force women to marry them. Women are the prize.
Re: Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement by callthefred: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Isn't she the one who almost messed Timaya up and got him beat up by her church when he came to demand the car he bought for her??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) / Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.