Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... (2397 Views)

We Nigerdeltans Are The Only Accommodating People In Nigeria, Not The Yorubas. / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria / Why Nigerdeltans Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buhari just completed kano to Lagos rail-line with beautiful train stations, do you know where they got the money came from? Your guess is as good as mine, our crude oil..
We can see how they are using money from our crude to develop the north, build infrastructures in Lagos and now the next thing they will do is to build a pipeline that they will use to refine our oil in dangote refinery that they built in Lagos. You Wil do nothing because we are fools. Na mumu we be nigerdeltans.
Our seaports are not efficient and they keep giving excuses as to why it cannot.
Do you have a functioning rail system in nigerdelta? No, but they are using our money to build in other regions and you people don't want to be wise.

Nigerdeltans, especially bayelsans, riverians, deltas and Akwa ibomites are big fools..
Let me tell you something, Nigeria will wreck us. You think crude oil stays forever? No it doesn't, it's a reserve that will finish.
Even before it finishes, crude oil will become relevant and by that time you will realize how much time you have wasted allowing other regions to loot your resource and then use it to develop their places....

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Chinese loan from china isn't Niger Delta "Oyel
"
Lagos , Ogun , Oyo contribute over a trillion naira in non oil revenue

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Abdul05: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Coming from a frustrated zombidient.. grin

Don't mind the fool... grin grin grin

Obi cannot win..swallow the bitter pill pls

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:
Chinese loan from china isn't Niger Delta Oyel
Where will you see money to pay it back?

Oil revenue, you people keep tricking us. I don't blame you, na our mini leaders I blame

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

the budget, 11trillion, the remaining 10trillion will come from oil.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Fortruth: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

Half of Lagos is “ Niger-Deltan”….. including Igbo

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fortruth:

we are mumus I swear.

We allowed all this insult to befall us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fortruth:

Lagos is SouthWest Coast of the Atlantic and not Niger Delta... A Delta basin has its definition and Lagos isn't a Delta but a coast owned by Yorubas for centuries

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

next year's budget is 20trillion.

Even Lagos cannot contribute up to 1 trillion to that. We all know that it's oil they are depending on.

Nigerdeltans must wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abdul05:

Of course, they shouldnt mind me so you can continue to rip us.

Fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Abdul05: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Of course, they shouldnt mind me so you can continue to rip us.

Fraud

Obi cannot win... swallow the pill pls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abdul05:

Don't rip us anymore.

Una wayo Don do. Nigerdeltans must wake up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
the budget, 11trillion, the remaining 10trillion will come from oil.

Lagos and Ondo are Oil producing states, they also contribute to non oil GDP yet you guys cap BS

Western region survived without oil and our IGR / GDP is high with or without oil

Non of our infrastructure is tied to Oil revenue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abdul05:

the system is working for you because crude oil money from Akwa ibom can build roads in kano.
Fraud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

Lagos and Ondo are Oil producing states, they also contribute to non oil GDP yet you guys cap BS

Western region survived without oil and our IGR / GDP is high with or without oil

How much oil does Lagos and ondo contribute?

We all know that 90% of all oil revenue comes from rivers, akwa ibom, Delta and bayelsa.

This fraud must stop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

How much do we get revenue from non-oil GDP?

You are just busy deceiving yourself because you know what I am talking about. 80% of revenue is from oil from nigerdelta.

Nigeria will collapse tomorrow if the oil dries up

5 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by ZombieTERROR: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi cannot win..swallow the bitter pill pls

you have nothing to counter the op...

we both know he's spot on..

but you will use the old outdated urchins tactics to deflect and deceive the gullible fools like your fellow urchins...

well done

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
How much do we get revenue from non-oil GDP?

You are just busy deceiving yourself because you know what I am talking about. 80% of revenue is from oil from nigerdelta.

Nigeria will collapse tomorrow if the oil dries up

https://infomediang.com/oil-producing-states-nigeria-updated-list/

SouthWest produces more barrel of crude oil than SouthEast

SouthWest contribute more revenue to national purse than any region

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

this fraud will stop someday.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

southwest cannot boast of 10% of all revenue. You are parasites

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
southwest cannot boast of 10% of all revenue. You are parasites

It's funny Oil is found in commercial quantity off the coast of Gulf of Guinea, 200 nautical miles away from any State, yet you people would keep calling it your "Oyel"

Technically according to international laws you can't even claim offshore rigs without One Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by FatherOfJesus: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

It's funny Oil is found in commercial quantity off the coast of Gulf of Guinea, 200 nautical miles away from any State, yet you people would keep calling it your "Oyel"

Technically according to international laws you can't even claim offshore rigs without One Nigeria
southwest doesn't contribute up to 10% of all revenue. I can show you figures.

You people keep deceiving us and cheating us

3 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
southwest doesn't contribute up to 10% of all revenue. I can show you figures.

You people keep deceiving us and cheating us

https://www.firs.gov.ng/tax-statistics-report/

Tax figures per region is in that table

Not only do we pay more tax, we also have Oil and Gas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Kaiser20: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:

You don come again with the bocus IGR where the governors can not pay salaries or build good roads

4 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kaiser20:

You don come again with the bocus IGR where the governors can not pay salaries or build good roads

Lol

BRT, and lightrail are in Lagos in case you want to confirm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by smileyoo: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
what do you expect the Niger delta people to do , when your leaders have made that choice ?
I remember when the resource control issue came up, your leaders accepted 13% derivation policy of the federal government for the oil producing states, and your leaders accepted it.
ask your leaders what they have been doing with the allocation, they have been receiving over the years .

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by slimfit1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
8 years late I said this to my friends from Niger Delta they took it as an insult, I insult no more. They give your village heads peanut to them it's big so they forget about the rest of the people.

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by mightyhaze: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abdul05:

You dey waste saliva... Op na your fellow urchin.. do some digging

1 Like

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Tinubuadvocate: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
This slowpoke is from potopoto land that is claiming niger delta. Niger delta will never envy.
Moh247:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Tinubuadvocate: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
I fear who know fear igbo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by Moh247: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This slowpoke is from potopoto land that is claiming niger delta. Niger delta will never envy.

I love to play along with them... The more they hope to cause hate and disunity, the more it back fires

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... by SilverOrLead: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Buhari just completed kano to Lagos rail-line with beautiful train stations, do you know where they got the money came from? Your guess is as good as mine, our crude oil..
We can see how they are using money from our crude to develop the north, build infrastructures in Lagos and now the next thing they will do is to build a pipeline that they will use to refine our oil in dangote refinery that they built in Lagos. You Wil do nothing because we fools. Na mumu we be nigerdeltans.
Our seaports are not efficient and they keep giving excuses as to why it cannot.
Do you have a functioning rail system in nigerdelta? No, but they are using our money to build in other regions and you people don't want to be wise.

Nigerdeltans, especially bayelsans, riverians, deltas and Akwa ibomites are big fools..
Let me tell you something, Nigeria will wreck us. You think crude oil stays forever? No it doesn't, it's a reserve that will finish.
Even before it finishes, crude oil will become relevant and by that time you will realize how much time you have wasted allowing other regions to loot your resource and then use it to develop their places....

Igbo hands typed this.

Pls kindly ignore the impostor claiming Niger Delta .

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended / Sit At Home: ESN Neutralised Ebubeagu Commander And Others Today - IPOB / Northerners Clash With Southwesterners Over NIRSAL Loan Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.