Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics (775 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Victoxy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
They claim tinubu will win at least 40% of votes across the northern states but will almost crush you if you claim any other person will win 40% of votes in South west. This is the Dumb case 1

Dumb case 2. They claim all those endorsing obi are doing it under duress and fear of Igbos but those doing it for tinubu are not doing it for Yoruba or money but competence?.

Dumb case 3: They claim the afenifere leaders,obasanjo and a host of Yorubas supporting obi are inconsequential but those Igbos against him are politically astute,any one who moves back to them automatically becomes a force to reckon with(remember that wike's case).

Dumb case 4: They claim everyone supporting obi is automatically Igbo and those people deliberately pretend to be Yoruba's to score cheap points. So i will know leave my own life and career just to open an account with a Yoruba or hausa name just to pretend,or lie about my tribe cause of what?. Once the person is a confirmed Yoruba man e.g macaroni and falz they automatically call them useless and bastards.

Dumb case 5:Each time you engage them with
facts and they will automatically insult you or call you a political baby or newbie,lol,coming from agberos or people who spend all their days on nairaland defending a party. I mean most of them are illiterates ,when you consider their writing styles and the way they respond to constructive criticism,so how do you claim to be a political guru without a degree in political science just mere permutations and all that and you are automatically a don in politics, Nairaland Sha.

Dumb case 6:Their latest tactics is to lie that they are not supporting any candidate but they claim obi cannot win,FR!!!. I mean they will write about 30 words on obi's fault and now be like,"Tinubu is an old man and atiku is corrupt,but i think tinubu will win. Oh,they are all corrupt,but obi cannot win.". Like does look like we are all kids here?. This ain't 2019 or 2015 mehn,this is 2023, 4 years has passed and no one is crazy enough believe things will always be the same.

Well in addition,y'all are really funny in here and i must say,the agbado people are doing us a favour by calling obi everytime. After APC's trashy error in 2015,i stopped supporting any party and i became neutral until this year when OBI came. The argument between tinubu and obi supporters intrigued me and i started making my research until i found the best option for me. So,i reckon it sounds so bad and hurtful that a lot of peeps are still supporting APC or Tinubu but please my fellow OBIdients please engage them anytime, your engagement is further exposing tinubu's acts and OBI's popularity is growing

When i joined the Obidients squad,we were not as much as this but all of a sudden we are multiplying,it's all these small engagements of Igbo and yorubas stuffs plus the tinubu deeds being exposed ,obi's good deeds being shown to the world plus the agbado urchins singing OBI's name everyday. Let's keep engaging them,and allow them blow all their steam on IPOB whatever,their criticism is our fuel,cause we will then expose their yansh on the Muslim muslim ticket,his drug dealings,his don act in Lagos,his age,his terrorist vice,etc

All these,will only force them to try to look smart only to end up sounding dumb and we have several people lining up behind obi. Information spread quick and using this(social media) platform as a foundation will speed up the rate. Don't let them fraustrate your efforts,they are doing you a lot good then you actually think.

Those people they claim do not have phones or access to information(coming from those in the trenches at Ekiti or ibarapa or Iseyin with operam free data,lmao) in the north or the less civilized places will get through the radio and other modes.

PLEASE MY FELLOW OBIDIENTS,ENGAGE THEM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gibberish!

Still day dreaming in December, 2022.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Mercisharelove(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
On point
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Mercisharelove(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Small yansh dey shake

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi. Every other person is just making noise.
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Belteshazzar1: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
cry cry
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Am not disturb i have faith peter obi will be Nigeria next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by BATified2023: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
Igbos have chosen Peter Obi. Every other person is just making noise.
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by BATified2023: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
Igbos have chosen Peter Obi. Every other person is just making noise.
certified

N they will still hail like their Biafra madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Millimann: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
OP, you are on point.

The educated Yorubas like Macaroni and Falz are Obidient while the illiterates like MC Oluomo, the yoruba actors and the Nairaland Urchins support the agbado grandpa.

The difference is clear.
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Oziens: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
You Can't Fight God's Grace, if U Do, U're Digging Ur Own Grave. This is The Reality, Peter Obi 4 Nigeria President is A Divine Mandate. Know This & Know Peace
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Oziens: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
U Can't Fight God's Grace, if U Do, U're Digging Ur Own Grave. This is The Reality, Peter Obi 4 Nigeria President is A Divine Mandate. Know This & Know Peace
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by julaion: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Op abeg press those urchins well well dey don deserve to live grin
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=119222924][/quote]

Peter Omoluabi Obi ni ama dibo fun.
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
certified

N they will still hail like their Biafra madness

Even you will vote for Peter Obi. Wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by Igba123: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Op, you take urchins this serious that you took time to write about them. I don't take them serious at all. Have you read their analysis on who will win 2023 election? Too subjective and rarely objective. How can you discuss with someone who doesn't know what objective thinking is?
I have long given up on urchins.
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by agadez007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Don’t mind urchins
One urchin beside me yesterday was arguing with me and he was 100% sure that tinubu will win Imo and Ebonyi because their governors are APC,but believes that Oyo (whose governor is PDP) will vote tunubu because he is their son

I just can’t phantom the kind of crack Tinubu gives to his urchins to make them reason like mad people
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

This work is not paying you again oooo
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by JoeNL22(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Igba123:
Op, you take urchins this serious that you took time to write about them. I don't take them serious at all. Have you read their analysis on who will win 2023 election? Too subjective and rarely objective. How can you discuss with someone who doesn't know what objective thinking is?
Very true.
As an OBIDIENT I gave my own analysis about this elections. And I was highly objective, yet they no gree.
Obi will win this elections. Whether the band of gullible urchins like it or not.
Re: Obasanjo Is Decieving Obi But Soludo Is Not Decieving Them? Urchins Dumb Tactics by JoeNL22(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Igba123:
Very true.
As an OBIDIENT I gave my own analysis about this elections. And I was highly objective, yet they no gree.
Obi will win this elections. Whether the band of gullible urchins like it or not.

Northwest
Tinubu- 40
Atiku - 30
Obi - 20
Kwankwanso - 10

Northeast
Tinubu- 30
Atiku - 40
Obi - 20
Kwankwanso - 10

North central
Tinubu- 30
Atiku - 30
Obi - 40

Southwest
Tinubu- 50
Atiku - 10
Obi - 40

Southeast
Atiku - 10
Obi - 90

SouthSouth
Atiku - 20
Obi - 80

Total
Tinubu- 25
Atiku - 23
Obi - 48

(1) (Reply)

Abdul-azeez Olajide Adediran The Lagosian: Who Wants To Make History In 2023! / Cabals Pressurises Peter Obi To Step Down From The Presidential Race. / At Chatham House, Obi Refuses To Criticize IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.