Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29226 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 1:46am On Sep 07, 2011
Annita19, why is it the all the pictures I see of you are of different women? tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 1:53am On Sep 07, 2011
lool because you're blind and hating tongue

Lady stalker lol https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-753690.0.html
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2011
shocked shocked Me? Hating? Why, na? Are you rich? Is your father a billionaire? Are you an heiress? grin

Im not blind I have just noticed that I have seen two, hmm, actually three pictures of you(one with you wearing glasses with another girl, second you wearing a top zipped down where we can almost see your tits and a short and this one you have in your profile. All three might be light skinned but they look nothing alike) grin. Maybe you are blind to not notice those pictures look different.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

uuumm how many annita19 do u have here

coz from what i saw last time looked like a Somalian girl

and this one is way different
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:39am On Sep 07, 2011
Ahaha, annita now this confirms you are the blind one. . tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 2:41am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Ahaha, annita now this confirms you are the blind one. . tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but something is wrong here for sure, coz this profile is different from the last one
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 2:42am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

shocked shocked Me? Hating? Why, na? Are you rich? Is your father a billionaire? Are you an heiress?  grin

Im not blind I have just noticed that I have seen two, hmm, actually three pictures of you(one with you wearing glasses with another girl, second you wearing a top zipped down where we can almost see your bosoms and a short and this one you have in your profile. All three might be light skinned but they look nothing alike) grin. Maybe you are blind to not notice those pictures look different.

Ya my father is a billionaire and I am heck sure hotter than you. Friend I don't need your kind to tell me who or what I look like, I ain't into some {lesbo} BS.

Now to tell you how proud I am about my look and for other reasonable member to verify, I'm gonna post the three pictures you mentioned here.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

Ya my father is a billionaire and I am heck sure hotter than you. Friend I don't need your kind to tell me who or what I look like, I ain't into some {lesbo} BS.

Now to tell you how proud I am about my look and for other reasonable member to verify, [size=20pt]I'm gonna post the three pictures you mentioned here. [/size]

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

uuumm how many annita19 do u have here

coz from what i saw last time looked like a Somalian girl

and this one is way different  

Excuse me?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2011
now pls tell me how does that look like the same person

seriously i know sometimes different looks make people look different but this is too much

it doesn't look anything alike at all  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

the bosoms look different

the face is way different form the first one

seriously which one is u, i am not the girls are ugly but i am just saying which one of them are u
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:45am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

Now to tell you how proud I am about my look and for other reasonable member to verify, I'm gonna post the three pictures you mentioned here.

Lool, ok, Prove me wrong. tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 2:46am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

Excuse me?

ur excuse undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 07, 2011
Tima, you girls let the girl be. You have land again eh? tongue tongue

Yaa I agree she does look a bit different, I supposed the extension in the first pic make the huge difference or something. undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:47am On Sep 07, 2011
smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2011
Do you have another one? grin LWKMD
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 2:50am On Sep 07, 2011
Ya'all need some more. .  Sorry the fact that you are unattractive with low self-esteem doesn't so apply to everyone else.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 2:52am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

You forgot this one annita grin

OMG You are a real stalker shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You saved my picture on your computer? ? Are you a lesbian

Well yes I have many more, I am a photo freak tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Sep 07, 2011
Yes, we are unattractive whatever but is it possible to post a picture of yourself with annita19 on a paper? lool cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 2:53am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

Ya'all need some more. .  Sorry the fact that you are unattractive with low self-esteem doesn't so apply to everyone else.  

grin grin grin grin u don't want to talk about self-estem huni coz mine is of the roofs i tell u
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 2:55am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Yes, we are unattractive whatever but is it possible to post a picture of yourself with annita19 on a paper? lool cheesy

Sorry friend you can't order me around as if I am your puppy or something
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 2:56am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

OMG You are a real stalker  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You saved my picture on your computer? ? Are you a lady-loving-lady

Well yes I have many more, I am a photo freak  tongue

Oh yes, I am a lezza who likes stalking girls who post different pictures of women grin

Why is your nose so different? Did you have plastic surgery? cheesy
annita19:

Sorry friend you can't order me around as if I am your puppy or something
But I thought you wanted to show all these girls are the same? tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 2:58am On Sep 07, 2011
[size=30pt]i have a very strong feeling that this annita chick is reality101 acting up [/size]

grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 3:00am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh yes, I am a lezza who likes stalking girls who post different pictures of woman grin

Why is your nose so different? Did you have plastic surgery? :DBut I thought you wanted to show all these girls are the same? tongue

Get a life friend

Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin u don't want to talk about self-estem huni coz mine is of the roofs i tell u

Hello to you and your friends in that kitchen  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Indeed other version of African ape's {Rise planet of the ape} go see the movie  grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:01am On Sep 07, 2011
@hotie_tima lol, I doubt it. .

Annita seriously post a picture of you with annita19 on paper. . grin

Hotie_tima has posted different pictures of herself on her but I have never once doubted it because I still see the same person.  cheesy

Does your face change everyday?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:03am On Sep 07, 2011
If you are not guilty why are you coming across guilty and insulting us? cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:03am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

Hello to you and your friends in that kitchen  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Indeed other version of African ape's {Rise planet of the ape} go see the movie  grin

that's like the funniest thing i have heard the whole day thanks for making my day huni

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by tpia5: 3:04am On Sep 07, 2011
omg

attack of the ugly lesbos.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 3:04am On Sep 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

[size=30pt]i have a very strong feeling that this annita chick is reality101 acting up [/size]

grin grin grin

Fail

kandiikane:

^lol, I doubt it. .

Hotie_tima has posted different pictures of herself on her but I have never once doubted it because I still see the same person.  cheesy

Reported u over privacy {my picture} Invasion
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:05am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

@hotie_tima lol, I doubt it. .

wink wink wink wink wink wink tell me about it

i swear i want to know  undecided undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 07, 2011
Haters alert. . Tima may you sleep and never wake up for mistaken me once again
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:07am On Sep 07, 2011
tpia@:

omg

attack of the ugly lesbos.

why don't u go bck to your market selling  undecided undecided

u market seller
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 3:07am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Lool, ok, Prove me wrong. tongue

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.