Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,041 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (29224 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by tpia5: 3:10am On Sep 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

why don't u go bck to your market selling undecided undecided

u market seller

um, dont attack me just because you're ugly and a lesbo.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On Sep 07, 2011
shocked shocked It is him Hotie_tima. .See this.
annita19:

Why are you always on this chick's asss quite hating.
See, how the person wanted to post as someone else but failed. .Lool. .
annita19:

Fail

Reported u over privacy {my picture} Invasion
What privacy? You were the first to post pictures and since you have no proof you are all these different people I cannot be sued or whatever. tongue
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

shocked
Reality is this you? I knew you will change the post that is why I quoted you. We don catch you. cheesy lwkmd
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:13am On Sep 07, 2011
tpia@:

um, dont attack me just because you're ugly and a lesbo.

grin grin grin grin grin another compliment from the beast

ur ugliness make me cry  cry cry cry poor
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:15am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Reality is this you? I knew you will change the post that is why I quoted you. We don catch you. cheesy lwkmd

[size=20pt]i told u it was him cut the act out now[/size]

but if that your sister pics u have been posting she will shoot u, even tho the are all pretty in different way

or maybe he just got it from google u tell u
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:16am On Sep 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

[size=20pt]i told u it was him cut the act out now[/size]

but if that your sister pics u have been posting she will shoot u, even tho the are all pretty in different way

or maybe he just got it form google u tell u

How many sisters does he have 3 or 4? cheesy
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 3:16am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Fail #2 I was trying to modify the post after Tpia's post. .

Anyone knows how to take pictures off of a thread?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:17am On Sep 07, 2011
^^Nah, mate you failed! wink
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:18am On Sep 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided how dum do u think we are here

the only person good at this is cork and 190 so no else should dare try it if u can't pull it off
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 07, 2011
Envy is a real b1tch. .

I must have some hottttt sister that made you ugly lessssbians go gaga
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:21am On Sep 07, 2011
Envy? shocked Really? grin lool
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 3:22am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Nah, mate you failed! wink

For the first time I clicked on your profile and I am so impressed to see your forehead  grin Now I have no more doubt why you hate me so much and follow me all over the forum. I bet you really missed me these few months.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:23am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Envy is a real b1tch. .

I must have some hottttt sister that made you ugly lessssbians go gaga

i think u need to sleep now niggah and never get up  tongue tongue tongue

and i have come to a conclusion maybe ur sister's are leso
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 07, 2011
Ya envy. Why did you cute your face off? We wanna see you.

ROFLOL @ Annita19 being Reality. . I never knew I got pussy too.

@ for you Tima you know you are ugly so keep on hating and accusing people of being who they are not
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:28am On Sep 07, 2011
cheesy If I really wanted to stalk anyone it did be thoniaslim.  grin Fine girl.

You want to know why I had your picture? I was waiting for this day, mate. You have insulted me so many times before but I just had to be patient. I knew it will come handy someday. I saw your first picture and I was like "ok", second picture I was like "hell naw, you must think I am blind" cheesy

How can I hate? I don't even know you. wink
REALITY101:

Ya envy. Why did you cute your face off? We wanna see you.

ROFLOL @ Annita19 being Reality. . I never knew I got Kitty too.

@ for you Tima you know you are ugly so keep on hating and accusing people of being who they are not
This has nothing to to with envy. . Ok? Good! smiley
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:28am On Sep 07, 2011
i am sick of hearing the same line  undecided undecided undecided undecided if that all u know calling people ugly
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:30am On Sep 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i am sick of hearing the same line  undecided undecided undecided undecided if that all u know calling people ugly
Don't mind him, when things don't go people's way they start using the word "ugly"
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:32am On Sep 07, 2011
this girl talking about us envying her she don't even know the meaning of it

leave that to the real hater huni  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

if someone like nikki manij go don't envy me i will understand that

but u, what the hell are u, wake up undecided undecided undecided undecided ur dreaming too much

there is no chick here that i will envy get the in ur skull unless u are nikki but too bad u ain't
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 3:34am On Sep 07, 2011
Good Night haters, I have class tomorrow morning
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:36am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

class or another face surgery undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:36am On Sep 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

this girl talking about us envying her she don't even know the meaning of it

leave that to the real hater huni  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

if someone like nikki manij go don't envy me i will understand that

but u, what the hell are u, wake up  undecided undecided undecided undecided your dreaming too much

there is no chick here that i will envy get the in your skull unless u are nikki but too bad u ain't
Abi, oo? I have asked her if she was rich maybe then I will reconsider.  grin

annita19:

Before you go can you post another picture?. . cheesy
Hotie Tima:

class or another face surgery   undecided undecided undecided

lool. grin
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 07, 2011
Kandi or whatever they call you, I know this chick very well here and outside NL and 190 also knw her. I have beautiful sister none single and some heaven sent nieces and cousin and there is no reason or whatsoever for me to posy their (her) pictures here. I don't understand why you and Tima are attacking this girl for? Is it her fault that you girls are fugly that I can't even touch you with long stickv
?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:38am On Sep 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Abi, oo? I have asked her if she was a  rich maybe then I will reconsider.  ;DBefore you go can you post another picture?. . cheesy
lool. grin

even if she was rich i still wouldn't care

but a no body like her wants to talk about envying her lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:40am On Sep 07, 2011
u got to come up with a new line and stop calling people ugly undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 07, 2011
All I am saying is, you girl jumping on her was lame and shows some sign of jealousy ehich obviously is what you are suffering from . . Dig it? Yes honey you are uglt no doubt and u Kandi? Why not open your real whole face? Lol
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 07, 2011
MY goodness. Can y'all just make-out and call it a day already?
Seriously t1ts or GTFO.   angry  undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by annita19(f): 3:45am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

All I am saying is, you girl jumping on her was lame and shows some sign of jealousy ehich obviously is what you are suffering from . . Dig it? Yes honey you are uglt no doubt and u Kandi? Why not open your real whole face? Lol

I appreciate you trying to protect me but thanks I can do better myself. They are hating who they wish they could be like.
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:45am On Sep 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Kandi or whatever they call you, I know this chick very well here and outside NL and 190 also knw her. I have beautiful sister none single and some heaven sent nieces and cousin and there is no reason or whatsoever for me to posy their (her) pictures here. I don't understand why you and Tima are attacking this girl for? Is it her fault that you girls are fugly that I can't even touch you with long stickv
?

Mate, I do not care if you know her on facebook. These pictures do not look like the same girl.  Have you not had facebook requests from these girls who pose as someone else and you see the same pictures circulating somewhere else?  cheesy You should watch catfish.

Call us fugly or whatever as for me I do not care oo. .You see me so I could not give a chicken sh[i]i[/i]t. grin

190 is on facebook chatting to a guy claiming to be a woman, ahh, I feel for him. undecided
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:47am On Sep 07, 2011
2buff:

MY goodness. Can y'all just make-out and call it a day already?
Seriously t1ts or GTFO.   angry  undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry but not yet
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by kandiikane(m): 3:48am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

I appreciate you trying to protect me but thanks I can do better myself. They are hating who they wish they could be like.

Come on now, get off your high horse. There are profiles of some pretty girls posted on here why will I hate on you? Are you rich? Ahaha grin

REALITY101:

Jealousy, come off it. .Is she rich?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2011
What if tell you that we talk on skype? Just quit hating and go get a life. . Go do plastic surgery or something. It worked for MJ remember?
Re: The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden by HotieTima(f): 3:49am On Sep 07, 2011
annita19:

like really i think it's past ur bed time  undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.