Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) (50273 Views)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Fedrick100: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
If na Abroad he no go die

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Exactly, me, myself and I.

toprealman:

"I", the problem with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by baretalk: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
All heroes will rise again.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by TUTU147: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
The cult boys need to be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
He is Going to Heaven Direct

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pierocash:
How people risk the lives of others is what I do not get.

So the church couldn't provide police men to provide security for them and the children in a time like this where holding vigil in Nigeria is now a risk? This is absurd

so you expect police man to be everywhere... case you don't know, that kind of gathering don't need police men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by BronzeMajik(f): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Not all heroes wear capes..
What a brave young man, may his soul find peace..

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I can't put my life at risk because I want to serve God... The Holy Book even said; "Apply Wisdom In All You Do"

Sorry Isaiah, rest peacefully.

he didnt die because he wanted to serve God. he died because he was protecting those who couldnt protect themselves

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
What if your children were among those young kids in the church, would you say, nobody should try and protect them, since its the same thing you will do, since you have so much sense cheesy cheesy.

Even if you will not be brave, dont say it in public, you discourage the brave people who can do extraordinary things.

JasonScoolari:
I can't put my life at risk because I want to serve God... The Holy Book even said; "Apply Wisdom In All You Do"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Shadysen: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nairaland like old news
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by nnamdi640: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
He is one of the saints Rome will not know but will take his role in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
He is truly a saint of bravery until the end. They should recognize him as truly a saint.
nnamdi640:
He is one of the saints Rome will not know but will take his role in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Trapnews: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Midah2BA:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes

Vote wisely and if this write-up annoy you, you are already heading for destruction
Very annoying write up, typical of Osus that called our beloved country a Zoo and now want power.
The only right you have now is to continue your agitation for Biafra, i expect you to say you are not Igbo. Very annoying and hatred filled people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
So people still run cult? At this time ND age? Running cult on an empty stomach what a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Flora2Sweet: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
How much is security men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
All this long Tori, wetin kill am?
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by endy69: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pierocash:
How people risk the lives of others is what I do not get.

So the church couldn't provide police men to provide security for them and the children in a time like this where holding vigil in Nigeria is now a risk? This is absurd
Bro for the fact that the said parish might not have witnessed any security breach maybe part of the reasons they didn't invite the police. Nigeria security is always reactional. We don't always hope for the worst and when the worst happens, it takes a lot. There's no emergency service in Nigeria at all. Health care system cannot take care of emergency situations especially in government owned hospitals and fire service, that one is worst

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
endy69:

Bro for the fact that the said parish might not have witnessed any security breach maybe part of the reasons they didn't invite the police. Nigeria security is always reactional. We don't always hope for the worst and when the worst happens, it takes a lot. There's no emergency service in Nigeria at all. Health care system cannot take care of emergency situations especially in government owned hospitals and fire service, that one is worst
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Roboto11: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Antoeni:
He is Going to Heaven Direct
No corner corner, no bend bend.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by nostradamoss: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Stop talking like a child
The greatest law is love

But Jesus Christ died for your sins

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
While children in China and the likes are “dying” to get to Mars and co, this one decided to die for “nothing”.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by annisy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Those jbc boys needs to be arrested and made to face the law,
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
"just like god abandoned the jews during world war2. people shld realise that the bible is a scam.

goodbye my brother
"

Inter

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by popsyleo1: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Rip
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by assholemods: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul.

The young man lay down his life for the church to live.

His reward in heaven is great.
So heavenly spirit cannot defend the church?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:

So what would you have done?? Just let the cultist meet the children that are praying??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
mozona:

so you expect police man to be everywhere... case you don't know, that kind of gathering don't need police men.

We have neighbourhood watch & forest guard in enugu. Probably someone embezzled d money meant 4 security or they don't care abt the children.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by wiseone28: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'm not surprise... i reserve my comment
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by wiseone28: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
All this long Tori, wetin kill am?
Its like block fell on him

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
This was a sad read...Chaii,such a courageous young man...May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) / Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.