Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) (50214 Views)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Peacecore: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
So, after the first encounter. They went home without the church contacting the police. Even at the second one until they bring down the gate. Enugu state security system is the poorest that u have ever seen.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Ifogift007: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You're mistaking me for your Dad.
Nope u dat bloody fool from from the pit of hell... Jason u are a plague to your generation

Total waste of sperm
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by emmytams(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sit at home of course

UnusualEmissary:
But what did the guys who attacked them want?

To worship?
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by ceasare: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Richy4:

My brother, I taya..I didn't get that either, I'm not even sure a case was opened about it because no where was it reported that they went to the police or maybe I missed it... It's heart wrenching.. very annoying and unfortunate story..

And you know our police even if it happens inside DPOs office they will claim no complaints was lodge hence they will not conduct any investigation until a complaint or petition is lodged.the kind system we operate ehn in this country baffles me....

1 Like

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ifogift007:
Nope u dat bloody fool from from the pit of hell... Jason u are a plague to your generation

Total waste of sperm
I never talk you don dey cry. grin
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
--
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Ten06(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't know him but this death brought tears to my eyes. May his Soul rest in the bosom of the Lord
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Jossibest(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't no what easten Nigeria is turning to
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what did the guys who attacked them want?

To worship?

To campaigning for their political parties PDP APC LP LLOYD. End Nigeria now to save lives, politicians don't want.
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by TitanTrends(f): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2022
May his soul rest in peace cry
But why are some guys smiling here? what could be so amusing?

1 Share

Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by Franklydes(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2022
Good enough why churches need to carry arms. I the Philippines, catholic church and Catholics have arms in the church and train their member especially youths on how to use them. So Africa Christian get sense now. Gets guns too
Re: Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos) by tk4radi: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2022
onthehill:
A young man identified as Agbo Isaiah Oluchukwu has died while defending Block Rosary children in Enugu, IGBERETV reports.

https://m./1015656715247379/permalink/3056623644483999/
And nothing will be done afterwards.

Those guys won't be caught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.