Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) (42674 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by DeHorus: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
milgate8:
Few months ago, I had an accident and as a result I lost my job. I'm yet to fully recover & I have been dying all alone. For God sake, assist me with anything, I'm depressed and dying with hunger.God bless you more.
Acc. 30438
58029 . First.Bnk. Isah
OK, where is your house.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by CaptainFM1: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is what happens when they keep running from one party to another.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lol. Atiku will hear this.

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
CaptainFM1:
This is what happens when they keep running from one party to another.
I am telling u. You won't even remember the new one u ran to again.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Adblg0610: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
abc115:
grin
Atiku in Jos also Vote A...P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEQkcP8MWM
Seun and moderators refused to move it to front page....we don't know whether is brown envelope that is working
Please how does one knows if a story is moved to the front page on nairaland. Just need some enlightenments please.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Karlifate: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I think the debate on Atiku's nationality has been settled. That idiot isn't a Nigerian!

LMAO! grin grin grin grin
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Father4all: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
She is not relevant
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Which kind wahala be dis grin

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
You better masturbate on your deadly region the yeast
RestructureNig4:
No helection in Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by lovinagbad: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
josilcool:
I think she actually wanted to say vote out APC..
Why are you helping her to think? You should have said the same thing when BAT gaffe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
abc115:
grin

Seun and moderators refused to move it to front page....we don't know whether is brown envelope that is working

You are a Tinubu supporter. That is all
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:
Every one knows tinubu is the best... grin

I don't even know why zombidients are behaving as if they were still in elementary schools or kindergarten
You are an evil person to be supporting someone like Tinubu that urinates in his pants
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by daberechi8(f): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Whatever they like let them do. Even if they like let them support each other. If they like let them call themselves PDAPC. Peter Obi will defeat both of them on the election day. I'm sure of it.

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
abc115:
grin

Brown envelope alone cannot do it except Ghana must go
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by oonyeoma50: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
cool

The only way APC and PDP can defeat Peter Obi is by Merging together. Tinubu has gone spiritual, and he was told that none of the Presidential Candidates can defeat Peter Obi.
This is a secret, only Tinubu is aware of this cool
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ogastone(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Old video 2015
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Mccullum: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job of presidency..

Tinubu is the next president elect of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by nedekid: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
assholemods:

So the wife is also old?
His wife titi abubakar is 73. Certainly not young.
Besides as someone said earlier, serial changing of parties might cause confusion.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by dyera(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban The Real Unifiar

Reality settling in?

You see, a good product will sell itself, garri doesn't need any form of advertisement.

Jagaban of the universe on the beat.

Nigerians are the ones that need Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's service the most than he needs the presidency. We can't allow this great opportunity pass us. He's already the best politician of our time and he will be the best president of our time.

The winning team has been assembled by him just waiting to hit the ground running immediately on May 29th, 2023.

What a great time to be alive. Alive to witness Nigeria's progress. God I thank you oooo.

We might have been failed by our father's generation, thankfully, not all of them are dead. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu represent one of them to change the narrative, and he will.

My Hope is Renewed.

Congratulations Nigerians.

The only difference between south Sudan president that peed himself in public the other day and Bola Tinubu is that, unlike south Sudan president, Tinubu always remember to wear diaper.

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:

I don't even know why zombidients are behaving as if they were still in elementary schools or kindergarten

This ghost?..
chanting vote PDAPc undecided

you aren't well

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by dyera(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
seunmsg:
God bless Titi Atiku Abubakar for endorsing Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president.

Going by your assertion, Tinubu endorsed PDP since he also said God bless PD...APC

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by rolams(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Few days ago it was Atiku, now his wife.

Confusion in the enemy's camp

How many times has Tinubu done this? This is the effect of moving from one party to another, supporting other party's candidate old age and so on.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nawa ooo!

Nigerians and Season film like are 5 and 6 grin

After these series (political gaffe) another one will evolve.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wainey:
ITs called gaffe.
An unintentional mistake that cause embarassment just like "PD-APC" by Tinubu

Are you sure? She said it confidently
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by baretalk: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
She knows.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by baretalk: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
nedekid:

His wife titi abubakar is 73. Certainly not young.
Besides as someone said earlier, serial changing of parties might cause confusion.
Iike obi from PDP to APGA to LP.

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by johnjose68: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Instead of a Yoruba man to lead this country, let cows rule the country.... Yoruba man wey dirty like pig.... No go dere ooo I beg you..

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us..

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Alawode01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria 2023 Tinubu.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
baretalk:

Iike obi from PDP to APGA to LP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by cosmos1440: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
it is not a gaffe joor. She said it on purpose.
"Get your PVC and vote for APC"

Jagaban is Nigeria's next president
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by johnjose68: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wainey:
ITs called gaffe.
An unintentional mistake that cause embarassment just like "PD-APC" by Tinubu

Check the master gaffeur below:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1598574716536725505?t=TWTA-WVyl2E5MaCJcyldHw&s=08
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Johel(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
oyebanji44:

Tell us how and why Tinubu is the best?, we will also tell you why Peter Obi and DATTI combo is the best thing that's about to happen to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.