Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) (42690 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Obaaderemi2: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2022
nedekid:

Why why young man are you talking to me like this? I thought we were having a decent conversation, and then you tell me to "use my brain"?
Am I quarelling with you? If Tinubu, Atiku or Obi wins or malaye buys more rolls royce how does it add $1k on you or my table this night or tomorrow.
Kindly know you might be talking to grown and young men on this forum, you need to be polite even if you don't agree with what they say.
Politics has blinded and deafened many of our youths. They're ready to insult and fight on behalf of thieves who have destroyed their future. Thieves who neither know or care about them.

2 Likes

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by olajobi6promise: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Good for her and whatever will be the outcome all of us will face it.Good for her and whatever will be the outcome all of us will face it....
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2022
abc115:
Vote APC in 2023....."

Titi Abubakar withdraws support from husband, Atiku Abubakar

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOM-q_zbGmc

Credit: https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1604145901332615174

No one is trending this.... Immediately Tinubu mentioned, PD, not Even PDP, just PD, all Ipob terrorist were screaming.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Onelove508: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2022
She obviously ment to say 'vote out' she doesn't seems organised.
Na this one supposed be Mrs Tinubu

But how can humans be this wicked against their own country; after seeing how congenitally and mentally unfit a candidate is they still campaign and intend to vote for him. Can that man sign a document in the morning and remember what he signed by afternoon of same day? Being a president is a big deal o and 8 years is a long period of time; imagine his brain capacity in the next 8years.

Sentiment aside, Obi should be allowed to be president please.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Onelove508: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
This will be ignored but if it was Asiwaju... Then your guess is as good as mine. grin

On like this one Ashiwaju's isn't just slip of tongue- it's dementia.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Onelove508: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2022
basork:
Allow the video to completion to get full meaning of her speech

Her last statement, 'see where we are today' (after voting APC) means she ment to say v'ote aou'.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by ShaqFu: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Onelove508:

On like this one Ashiwaju's isn't just slip of tongue- it's dementia.
you're a medical practitioner right?
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2022
As usual they have cut the video and continued their propaganda with the part that suites them…APC made in lies and falsehood.

Titi was sarcastically speaking to her audience to vote against APC having seen that APC promised heaven and earth but did nothing other than subjecting Nigerians in abject poverty, penury and anguish.
Death everywhere as against the promised security of lives and properties.

Dollar to 800 all time high as against the promised 1 dollar to 1 Naira…

Anyone who routes for APC need to be checked for madness.

Peter Obi is the way to a better Naija

Labour Party is the way to go!
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Onelove508: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Onelove508:

Her last statement, 'see where we are today' (after voting APC) means she ment to say 'vote out'.

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by babytoun: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Is Titi Abubakar contesting?

Agbado people desperately searching for ways of minimising emilokans gaffes
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Great2017: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban The Real Unifiar

Reality settling in?

You see, a good product will sell itself, garri doesn't need any form of advertisement.

Jagaban of the universe on the beat.

Nigerians are the ones that need Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's service the most than he needs the presidency. We can't allow this great opportunity pass us. He's already the best politician of our time and he will be the best president of our time.

The winning team has been assembled by him just waiting to hit the ground running immediately on May 29th, 2023.

What a great time to be alive. Alive to witness Nigeria's progress. God I thank you oooo.

We might have been failed by our father's generation, thankfully, not all of them are dead. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu represent one of them to change the narrative, and he will.

My Hope is Renewed.

Congratulations Nigerians.
Hope promised by someone that is not accountable and transparent is nothing but another tissue of lie.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by crossfire(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Choi
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by baretalk: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2022
5starMan:

But Tinubu is no longer with us now(mentally)
And he was able to deal with the northern machinery to bring the APC ticket down south, you think it's beans to win APC presidential ticket?

It takes a lot of mental work, you with your young mentality what have you achieved?

South must unite behind Tinubu, the man with the best chance.
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by staneless(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2022
Na so una go dey post rubbish! Where did she say 2023? Dis na old video pls...stop misleading people
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by abysirius(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Calling an ex vice-president an idiot is wery inappropriate. I support BAT but I think you should withdraw this..
Cubalabloo:
I think the debate on Atiku's nationality has been settled. That idiot isn't a Nigerian!
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by AlwaysPositive: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Yoruba man wey dirty like pig yet you and your useless family refuse to live in your unproductive land but want to die in Yoruba land. It shows how foolish, stupid and an orangutan you are

Lmao..... I got you where I wanted. See how you are shaking and vibrating.

We will not go. We will suck all the honey in Yoruba land and take it to Igboland.. and leave the pigs to their dirt's. grin grin grin grin
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by AlwaysPositive: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
johnjose68:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us..

See as people wey no get structure dey pressure you. grin grin grin grin grin

Nkita lacha mu Ike..... grin grin grin
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by AlwaysPositive: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Herkim:

Don't be a senseless person, think positively

Allow me to face this urchins..... They are been paid for this, but me I will create time and do it for free.... grin grin grin grin
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by duro4chang(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
RestructureNig4:

No helection in Yorubaland
No erection in biafla has changed?
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Gohs: 2:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Jsucre:
who no know? The tin clear. But Obi no stand a winning chance. This is Nigeriya

Let us all Vote Labour party first, OBI can win this election.

1 Like

Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by Dracas: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban The Real Unifiar

Reality settling in?

You see, a good product will sell itself, garri doesn't need any form of advertisement.

Jagaban of the universe on the beat.

Nigerians are the ones that need Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's service the most than he needs the presidency. We can't allow this great opportunity pass us. He's already the best politician of our time and he will be the best president of our time.

The winning team has been assembled by him just waiting to hit the ground running immediately on May 29th, 2023.

What a great time to be alive. Alive to witness Nigeria's progress. God I thank you oooo.

We might have been failed by our father's generation, thankfully, not all of them are dead. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu represent one of them to change the narrative, and he will.

My Hope is Renewed.

Congratulations Nigerians.

Go for brain examination. Your brain is as dead as that of Jagaban
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by tk4radi: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2022
abc115:
grin
Atiku in Jos also Vote A...P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEQkcP8MWM

Seun and moderators refused to move it to front page....we don't know whether is brown envelope that is working

“A” I-mean “PDP”....
Re: "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) by josilcool(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
lovinagbad:
Why are you helping her to think? You should have said the same thing when BAT gaffe

lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.